March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Thanks Sammy.

How're you doing? x

I am doing well had my glucose test yesterday which was gross but feeling better today. :thumbup: finally got our new mattress on Saturday wishing sleep was a little better but round ligament pain has been putting a tole on my already hurting back but cant complain....I knew what I was getting myself into....lol

Ahhh, your little boy will be sooooo worth it !! Easy for me to say I know lol!! You can say the same to me when I'm 26 weeks pregnant hehe!

That glucose test really sounds like it sucks. I've never had one myself, don't even know what it is but it sure sounds poop !!

I think everyone get a standard glucose test done at some point in the pregnancy to check for gestational diabetes

Well I suppose it's been a while for me. My youngest is 10 next April. Uh Oh !! Now I'm going to cry. I can't believe my "baby" is almost 10 ;(

I cant even begin to think that far ahead yet, my g-friend had her second baby boy and I was holding him and couldnt even remember my son being that small he's going to be 15 months where did the time go? We can cry together.... :cry:

here is my little sweet pea (dont mind the all the drool...he breaking 6 teeth atm) :dohh:
december 13, 2010 005.jpg

In need of a hair cut but he absolutely HATES going to the barbers !!He'd actually rather go to the dentist :rofl:

He doesn't know yet. Neither do the girls. We don't want them getting all excited just yet. They were so heartbroken last time. Especially Oliver. He really really wants a brother

Here's one of all three together. Probably the only sunny day we had this summer ......

Attachments

• IMG_1192.jpg
    IMG_1192.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 6
awww, sorry that must have been not only very difficult for you but all the kids. Well I am sure your counting down days to tell them

he is so cute sammy! he is so much bigger than his picture from your avatar.

i know what you mean embo. my girls are 10 and 12. i can still remember when they were babies like it was yesterday.

Getting very nervous now as I am pretty sure my high BP is starting up again. And what a dayto start, right when I hit 3rd tri. Been very sleepy and dizzy the last 24 hours, which is sooo not like me. I usually have to take something to fall asleep. I dont remember from the last 3 times I had preeclampsia if that was a symptom? But the rest I have been having, I do remember. Headaches, floating spots in vision, and took my bp today and it was 148/80. So not horrible, but it has been slowly rising the last few weeks. So I am telling myself here we go again! I have a doctor appt next tuesday so we will see what they say.

Went and got stocking stuff for the kids today and could not resist getting a little baby stocking and a couple things to put in it. Hope everyone is doing well physically and mentally. I think we all are starting to get to the difficult part.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev080pf___.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->