March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

I'm so thrilled for you sweetheart :hugs:

I wasn't worried! You said you feel like everything is going to be alright.. Nothing is stronger than a womans intuition. :thumbup:

Woo hoo embo!!!!!! So happy for you! Got to run though, i got a five year old little girl throwing a tantrum.

embo... keep thinking positive. Sometimes even a day or two can make all the difference in the world on the scan.. here is mine from 6+1... the sonographer was giving up and almost missed it entirely! Said she couldn't find ANYTHING.

Attachments

• IMAG0041.jpg
    IMAG0041.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 4
Yay Embo!!! What date do you want me to put down for hcg doubling?

we have finally decided on our little guys name....

he will be Nathon Daniel. we just absolutely love it and cant wait for him to get here....:happydance:

hope everyone is having a great week!:hugs:

LOVE the name blessedmomma :thumbup: :happydance:

Wow.. the glucose test SUCKS. It made me really sick :(
I didn't vomit, but almost immediately it gave me diarrhea, and I just felt totally miserable. To top it off they did the 3 hour test instead of the 1 hour! So it was a looong morning. & my "juice stuff" tasted like grape juice with a shot of vinegar.. disgusting. Thank God it's over with.

Connor is doing good :thumbup: He still won't show his face in 3D but we kinda saw it today :) on the normal ultrasound. And he had his little hand balled up by his head sleeping, it was so sweet. I love him so much already :cloud9:

How is everyone doing?

oh bella- i had my glucose test yesterday. YUCK!!!!! mine was lemon lime. i almost vommed while drinking it. and half an hour into it i almost did again. im sorry you had to do the 3 hour!!!! apparently i only have to do that one if i fail the 1 hour test. i havent ever failed them so hopefully it will be ok this time too.

Ha We must of all had ours this week, I had mine yesterday after my prenatal appt ended up being at the hospital from 10:45a-about 3pm what a long day, it made me feel nauseous all day and drowsy. Feeling better today.

I'm feeling ok. Symptoms come and go but I'm not too worried. Symptoms aren't a comfort to me anyway cos I had really bad ms last time and I still lost my LO.

Hope to be updating the next bit on the front page when we hear the heartbeat next Wednesday. Oh how I long for a heartbeat. I had a lovely dream last night that we went for our scan and everything was perfect. That's a good sign for me as last time I dreamt exactly what happened- spooky !!

Keep thinking positive thoughts...I'm sure everything will be just fine. I'll keep praying for you and your LO!

I'm keeping the PMA and even been talking to my bean!! Telling him/her how much they are loved by mummy and daddy. Hope this is my forever baby :)

Here is my last bump picture for 2nd trimester...Oh my word, scary kinda well in a good way iykwim! .....and DOUBLE DIGITS for me now :happydance:

Attachments

• 26 weeks.jpg
    26 weeks.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79