March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

I have been sleeping all day too! I feel so out of it and can barely drag myself to the bathroom. Heres to us feeling better :flower:

Here are my kiddos while we are sharing!

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2
Thanks ladies for sharing all your pics! Love seeing the kids and hope to have lots of my own pictures of my kdis someday!
I don't know about all of you but I'm so excited about next christmas! I don't have my GTT until January. I feel so far behind!
Anyways- one part of my work day is over and I'm off to another one. I've been having some crazy rib pain but I think it's just cause I'm short- Dr Google and lots of other women are having it too- and tey are all around 5ft tall like me.

I love the pics of all the kiddo's.. you all have beautiful children, truly! :hugs:
MissFox, you are NOT missing out.. the test blows. Excuse my mannerism but it's 2 in the morning the next day and I still feel like total crap. Ugh.

I just woke up with braxton hicks because I accidentily had an orgasm in my sleep (good dream I guess?). Most people wouldn't complain about that but I've been avoiding orgasms for the last 2 weeks because I don't like the way braxton hicks feel, it makes me all paranoid like the baby is going to try and come out! Anyways, sure enough now I'm awake..

I think you're right Brai- I think we're getting to the rough part now :shrug: and it's only going to get better from here :haha:
I hope you end up not having the preeclampsia hun, thats a real bummer :(

blessedmomma! they are precious :D what a great looking bunch..

you ladies are all so lucky, I can't wait!

Glucose test came back normal, but my hemoglobin came back really low. Dr. says he wants me to take Ferro-Sequels 325mg two times a day for iron-deficiency anemia. Other than that feeling extrememly tired today didnt sleep well had alot of BH last night some where painful, but they have stopped-Thank Goodness!

Hope your all doing well, talk to you ladies soon!

What do you guys think....I was literally throwing up today....do you think its from the anemia or another bug? Feeling so so so tired, started Ferro-Sequels but couldnt keep it down. Man I feel :sick:

Sorry you feel so crappy sammy :( I think it's probably from the anemia, that can cause all kinda of problems. I used to be really badly anemic, and I was sick to my stomach constantly. Hopefully once they get that iron through your system you will start to feel better.
:flower:
If you have a gold ring, real gold.. you can do the "anemia" test.. you rub the ring across your face and if it makes a grey line it means you're anemic. This always used to work on me, and now that my iron is okay.. no line shows up anymore. :shrug: weird but it works.

[edit: out of curiousity I looked it up, I guess they tested that theory and it's been debunked.. it just has to do with individual skin chemistry. Bummer, I always thought that was the coolest trick! weird that it doesn't work on me now though, and it used to :shrug:]

Crazy about the ring! I'm sore and tired.. off to bed.
Sorry you're feeling sick Sammy.

havent tried it...lol just feel like sleeping, was in bed all day yesterday, lucky son decided to take one long mid day nap instead of two (one in the am & one in the pm-is the norm usually) see feeling queezy and still havent taken prenatal or Ferro-Sequels today as I know its what did me in. Going to call Dr. about the severe nausea

sorry your sick sammy. :hugs:

took a bump pic for my sis in law today so i will post it. its 29+2 for me. it doesnt look that big because this pregnancy is very low. i always look bigger when they are high up and smaller when they are low

0_IMAGE_231.jpg

0_IMAGE_232.jpg

GORGEOUS Blessed!! :happydance: Thrilled to see a bump pic from you! You can really see the shape in the top pic.. Lookin' good mama. :thumbup:

& I love the color of that bathroom.. I'm jealous. :)

GREAT BUMP PIC Blessed! Yay for bump pics!

It seems like I feel fine if I have my ice and if I dont then I feel sick. does ice have some kind of correlation with iron levels?

Oh my pelvis and back are killing me today! Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come

I believe it does Sammy. I was kinda wondering about that in the past when you said you wanted a lot of ice.
I'm gonna check out Dr. Google and see if there is anything else to it...
Yup- there are a few pages that mention chewing ice or craving ice as a sign of anemia.

thats interesting about the ice and iron correlation. i have craved ice with every pregnancy like crazy, but have never had low iron levels or any kinda anemia. i wonder if im borderline or something? i even like the way the ice tastes when it starts to melt into water. i dont know why i like it better than regular water, it just tastes so yummy after it melts. sometimes i just leave a huge cup of ice out and drink it after it melts...:blush: but shortly after i have my babies the ice love goes away

:haha: I've always loved ice, even when I'm not pregnant. Like when I was working, I constantly had a cup of ice to crunch on when it wasn't busy!

I especially love the ice from Sonics fast food place, those perfect little crunchy squares.. eeeesh.

Happy Christmas my beautiful pregnant buddies !!!
Hope you all have a lovely day x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->