• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

It still seems forever away to me for some reason? Maybe I am just avoiding reality because I dont feel like we are quite ready?
I have noticed this pregnancy I worry about everything 10x as much. We just put our car for sale last night, and we really need to sell it to pay bills. Someone came and looked at it this morning and wasnt interested. Now I am thinking to myself we are never going to sell it! I am going a bit insane.

i know sammy! its right around the corner now!!!!

im not nervous about him being here, just how it will effect my youngest. he is barely 1 and i have never had mine so close in age. he is still a baby to me and i dont want him to miss out on anything or feel like he is not a baby anymore. my girls were 19 months apart, but these two will be 14 1/2 months apart. he is still on the bottle and napping twice a day, so i feel like i will have more to do than i ever have with babies all at once!

I KNOW EXACTLY what you mean, my two boys will be almost 18 months apart but scared of having two that young not afraid at all of delivery or recovery but two babies. I dont know if I should call him a toddler or baby still thats what is starting to confuse me...lol I'm sure it will take time to get used to, but we can handle it!

It still seems forever away to me for some reason? Maybe I am just avoiding reality because I dont feel like we are quite ready?
I have noticed this pregnancy I worry about everything 10x as much. We just put our car for sale last night, and we really need to sell it to pay bills. Someone came and looked at it this morning and wasnt interested. Now I am thinking to myself we are never going to sell it! I am going a bit insane.

aww....we are currently talking about selling our old 1998 dodge stratus due to it being so small and old. still havent even tried marketing it yet....hoping that we can so with some kind of trade in for a larger car

brai- you could be before all of us with your track record! you should get ready! :flower:

I was thinking the same thing! I still havent packed my hospital bag yet but am starting to think about what I want to bring this time around. Lets just say I brought way too much the first time.

:wave: hi there !

I guess I am REALLY late getting into this thread, but I just found it! lol.
I am due March 6 with a little girl, and I live in Florida. I'm always looking for US-based posts cause sometimes I feel like talking about OB visits are nothing like MW home visits, etc. LOL..

so.. Can I join in? :) :flower:

Sure you can Welcome to our March Thread Chantibug! how is this pregnancy treating so far?

i did too with my first. i think i got a list and packed every single item on it. we had two or three carts of stuff, most of which we didnt use, wheeled out with us at discharge. i have learned since then what i really need. not much for me really.

i have started packing but only a few small things.

This is what I am think of bringing this time around

Me
pillow & blanket...(hate the blanket sheets they give you to sleep with)
2 sweat outfits
socks
2 nursing bras
SNACKS
toiletries~shampoo conditioner toothbrush/paste
slip on sneakers or outdoor slippers

Baby
Baby Blanket & Hat~I made for him
two outfits and booties
carseat

My hospital provides diapers, wipes, formula & binky. They also sent me home with two packs of diapers...so not much needed for baby.

I bet I am probably missing one or two things whatever I forget my DH can bring later on

that sounds like a good list sammy! i have yet to sit and make mine out. we are going to a new birth care center off of a hospital here that we have never used. im assuming they supply all the things that our old hospitals did, but need to call and make sure.

i know i want certain things that i always use like slipper socks, sweat outfits, and things like that. i just have to get my thoughts on paper really. i usually have my bag almost finished by 30 weeks, but a little late getting started this time. its going too fast for me to keep up!!!!

I must also add two or three nursing cami's to wear under sweat suit jacket iykwim

Hey ladies- haven't been on a lot the last few days because Iv'e been working working working! Got a bunch of overtime hours in which is good because we're still behind. I don't think my talk with DH worked much though, but had my meeting iwth my early head start lady and got some numbers to call for counceling for us.
I went to physical therapy for the first time today- she decided that the numbness is NOT caused by carpal tunnel! Then said it looked like I was hyper mobile (DUH) and had me show her a few joints... She then said "THAT BABY IS GONNA FALL RIGHT OUT!" eep but hopefully labor is fast!

Anyways- hope ou all are doing great.

missfox- hope your DH starts to make some changes soon. you poor thing, i cant imagine doing a bunch of overtime working right now. hope you guys get back on track with finances

Thanks. It looks more and more like I'm not going to get to take time off starting at the end of February. Hopefully everything works out! THanks!!

Hey hope all of you are doing well. I've been having a lot more braxton hicks. Not really liking it but Ithink the main problem is that they happen after some of the stretching pains I'm getting.
I've been working so much since Sunday and tried to sleep in today but no such luck- so now I'm at work and exhausted! Oh well!! My lower rib on my right side is so sore- just like my hips! Hopefully today goes by quickly and I get to go home to bed and enjoy my day off tomorrow (even though my mom might need me to come help her out... sigh- she's paying well though :thumbup:)
Yesterday was week 27 for me- I'll post the latest bump pic when I get home.

i hope you get a break soon missfox!!!:hugs:

i notice i have more BH if i let my bladder fill up, makes them hurt more too. i am really crampy these last few days. making me grumpy, boo...

Got my Boppy pillow today and some more clothes. No diaper bag yet though.... I cant seem to get myself to dish out $50 for a diaper bag. I dont remember them being so expensive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->