• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Yeah I dont think one is being planed for me either...my MIL planned the baby show for our first it was a surprise, so who knows I haven't heard anything as of yet but also dont really mind....maybe a little since this will probably be our last.

Finally picked out a name

We are going to name our son

Jonathan Michael

very adorable sammy!!!! i have a peyton michael. middle name after his daddy's middle name

very adorable sammy!!!! i have a peyton michael. middle name after his daddy's middle name

yeah thats what we did, our first had DH first name and I picked his middle name, his name is David Christian and this baby Jonathan, I have read 1 Samuel and finally understand the intimate relationship between David and Jonathan...very special and close.

So David Christian currently 15 months and Jonathan will be almost 18 months apart in age....I'm thinking they will be the best of friends and grow ever so close together. So happy I will have a house full of boys....when I'm old and wrinkly they will take care of their momma...lol :flower:

How are we all doing today...feeling like I have RLS got so irritable last night I was walking around like a dog that just got a bath...shaking my legs not so fun...lol DH thought it was funny but I didnt anyone know anything to soothe the feeling?

yeah thats what we did, our first had DH first name and I picked his middle name, his name is David Christian and this baby Jonathan, I have read 1 Samuel and finally understand the intimate relationship between David and Jonathan...very special and close.

So David Christian currently 15 months and Jonathan will be almost 18 months apart in age....I'm thinking they will be the best of friends and grow ever so close together. So happy I will have a house full of boys....when I'm old and wrinkly they will take care of their momma...lol :flower:

thats beautiful sammy!!!! they were like brothers and looked out for each other. its cool that jonathan helped out david even though it meant going against his own father, who obviously had wrong thoughts about murdering david.

Morning ladies- I'm doing much better today than I was yesterday. Our dogs ran away so I had to go look for them and walked a lot - got sore. Then we got a phone call at 2AM that they were at the gas station in town where DH's best friend works so his best friend went to pick them up and we went to his house and got them. They have barrely moved since! Silly girls running away for HOURS!

Ok ladies- here is my 28 week bump pic!!!

Attachments

• 28 weeks.jpg
    28 weeks.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 0
You've made it Sammy!!! I've got about another 1000 posts to reach you though. lol

I know crazy....was on alot more earlier on in the pregnancy and not so much lately

I had pretty painful BH's tonight, to the point I started timing them.....
5.15pm
5.52pm
6.13pm
6.42pm

and then they stopped....thank goodness, almost called my OB I have my next prenatal appt Jan 24 thinking maybe dehydration so upping my liquid intake and that seems to be helping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->