March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

No induction anytime soon, but i am ok with it. She did strip my membranes and my cervix was stretched up to 3 cm when she did that. We will see if anything happens. If not another appt and ultrasound next thursday and induction on the 14th. So only 12 full days to go! Woo hoo!
Wonder which of us will go first.

OOO Bella!!! Good idea to keep an eye on it! As much as we're all excited to meet our babies most of us have to keep them in a pinch longer!

I was so ready to have baby today, but now I am glad he will stay put a bit longer. At least I think? I lost some mucous plug after my sweep today. Dont know exactly what that means?

Awww Sammy it doesn't look that bad at all hun!
Your bump is so beautifully round too! :)

Almost headed to the hospital today, been on the toilet at least 10 times.. then contractions started and lower back pain.

I took a bath and its eased up but I'm still not convinced as crummy as I was feeling earlier so I'm keeping an eye on it!

I hear you with the bathroom trips...maybe not that many.....did you eat anything funky? I know I went in at 17 weeks for over active bowels and they said that if your bowels are acting up it can cause irritability to the uterus...hope its not from eating something bad but maybe body prepping for labor

I was so ready to have baby today, but now I am glad he will stay put a bit longer. At least I think? I lost some mucous plug after my sweep today. Dont know exactly what that means?

as long as I am 36+6< I am fine going into labor...I have already talked with one of the nurses at my hospital that works on L&D and she said the only thing they do once you hit 35 weeks to stop labor is IV fluids to see if its real labor or irritability from dehydration. So I have been told thats how it will go if I start having frequent contractions. only a couple days till full term for me :happydance: And the 14th is less than 2 weeks away Brai!!! :flower:

So crazy that we're all so close (and that there's already a baby!!!!)
Just got back from my Dr appointment with one of the MWs. She was asking me about giong to the hospital and then proceeded to tell me it was likely that I would have my baby early but as long as I make it into the 36th week there is very little to worry about. Made me feel really good since that's only a little over a week away! My BP wasn't high this time- 102/58, they asked if I was feeling OK... a little light headed but not so bad. Then she asked if I was still working- YUP! Said I should probably stop and I said this is my last week so she said "oh, ok. well no more grocery shopping or anything like that- light chores around the house but nothing major" which I kinda figured. All in all it was a good appointment and I have another one next wednesday.

I lost some mucus plug! That's my excitement for the day!
Sounds like a good appt missfox.
It looks like we will all be pregnant for a few more weeks maybe. At least we will all be in it together. Blessed is the only graduate so far!

yes, glad were all in it together :flower:

i just got up because my mouth tastes like metal, ugh..

Still have an awful queezy stomach, really starting to lean more towards a stomach bug or flu than anything else. How miserable.. :nope:

Hope you ladies have a good night, I'm gonna go sleep myself back to health.. hopefully.
Congrats on losing the plug brai :thumbup: exciting stuff.

Night girls.

so here's a recap from yesterday and lastnight

March 3rd~
Man what a rough day....had contractions which have finally spaced out to about 15 minutes apart now. but since about 230ish they were painful and lasting 45sec/longer and coming every 10 minutes. these contractions everytime I would get one I would get this intense shooting pain in my cervix.

Last night~
monitoring contraction again...been having them all day since about 230ish pm started getting very uncomfortable so I took a shower to see if that would help ease them, then they ampted up, and now seem to be spacing out again..... just drank 34oz of water to see if that would help...maybe thats slowing them down now FX mid next week I would be fine but I still feel its a bit early atm

10.20pm
10.xx*tmi* felt like I had to do #2 another contraction in bathroom-no clock

Today~
now no contractions but still have the intense shooting pain in my cervix and some pressure. only time will tell now I wish I had something attached to my body that would alarm me when I am in real labor...all this prelabor stuff is getting on my nerves! Isnt it crazy how in TTC we were symptom spotting for our BFP and now we are symptom spotting for LABOR!!! Craziness!!!

Aww Sammy!!! they were really close together for a while! I'm watching mine again today- they aren't regular though but I've got to keep an eye on them incasethey become regular. I probably had 4 in the 15 minutes I was standing and waiting for my lunch from the taco truck but not as bad since. I'm with you on wishing there was an alarm that dinged every time you dialated another cm or if your contractions were real. I don't think mine are today and I really hope not- I don't want another shot!
I really hope they stay settled for you!

Me too...alarm thingy would be wonderful! Hope yours settles down too.
my MIL thinks I will be going this next week...we shall see, I have a crazy week of appt this upcoming week I have appts Monday-Thursday I dont know how I am going to manage!

Oh wow! Yea my last appt with my MW she said "well, as long as you make it into week 36 everything should be fine- the baby's lungs finsh then and they should be able to eat fine- so lets just shoot for getting you into week 36"
I was like "wow, you think that she'll come that early" and she said she thinks that she is going to come early but couldn't promise... I wouldn't be opposed tbh (but week 37 would be better, lol)

37 weeks for me is Tuesday :happydance: !!! I would be fine I have been told with his size etc and still wondering about the EDD and growth scans being two weeks ahead, if thats the case I could possibly be 38+3 :wacko:

the only way for me to tell if its false or real is to down water and see if that slows them down or not, know that this is what they will do if I went in to be checked...no shots for me, I was told they will only give me IV fluids to see if its real or not

yay girls! cant wait to see who will be next....

sounds like a few of you are having really good pre-labor symptoms:hugs:

Well that's good. Both times I've gone in they've had me drink lots of water but that doesn't make them stop. You very well could be further ahead and that wouldn't be so bad if he decides to come! I've been at work for 2 hours and I'm so ready to leave. Good thing I'll just finish work from home once my coworker comes in. I'm the only one in the office right now or I'd leave becaues I keep having pain in my cervix but no contractions unless I'm on my feet.

No contractions here, well besides the random BH. But I am losing tons of gross plug still and my nipples are burning! I can actually feel the plug coming out, so gross! I thought I was going to have a big gush of waters earlier!

Not a bad thing though brai! You should be lucky and loose your plug and then have everything start. I haven't lost any plug yet (phew) and am just being tortured by BH today. They are back to back when I'm standing. Only one an hour or so when sitting so I will continue to sit!

No contractions here, well besides the random BH. But I am losing tons of gross plug still and my nipples are burning! I can actually feel the plug coming out, so gross! I thought I was going to have a big gush of waters earlier!

exciting....I lost a bit of something last night but not too sure if its part of mp or not....not too long for us now. :happydance:

Yeah I was always like is that plug? But when it actually comes out, its like ewwwww now that is my plug.... Its like my vajayjay has a sinus infection. Sorry gross and TMI! Haha. I am sure one of us is bound to go soon. I really am set on waiting for induction on the 15th now though. My MIL will be here to help. I dont know if I will make it though with being at 3cm and losing all this plug. Plus I have a ton of pressure in my bum.

brai- with my 4th baby thats exactly what happened with me. for a couple of weeks i kept losing plug and even felt it. one day i was rocking and cuddling my other little guy since i was supposed to be induced the next day and i felt a big gush. i thought it was a lot of plug cuz it felt the same. when i stood up though more came out. i had a pad on thankfully since i had been losing so much anyways. by the time i got to the bathroom i realized my water had broke and called my hubby at work to come get me.

maybe your water will break soon?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->