• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

I'll be thinking happy thoughts for you Brai! Hopefully it is just a false alarm!

False alarm, woo hoo! I might have a bladder infection though. The good thing is i get to go home. Yay!

Still at the hospital waiting for the doctor to call back. Now i am having contractions every few minutes. So they have to decide wether to stop them, or let me go home and see if it progresses into anything.

induction day for me ladies! will be a minute before i get back on so i hope you all have a great day and week if it takes that long for me!!! :hugs:

Awww, good luck Blessed! So excited to hear back from you about your new LO :hugs:

Good luck today!!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you! Can't wait to hear that you had your little man!

Yay blessed good luck!
Oh and I forgot to update last week. Nothing much to say, contractions died down and they sent me home. Still waiting to hear back if I have a bladder infection. Go to the doc tomorrow for a growth scan and to get my membranes stripped. And hopefully a game plan from my doctor.

Blessed wishing you a happy smooth induction!!! Cant wait to see pictures!

Brai~ isn't it too soon to get that done?? Especially if your already dilated, hope they dont accidentally break your water. IMO 36 weeks is too soon. Hope you talk to him before you let him do that. Good Luck hun and keep us posted.

AFM~ 35 weeks with 35 days to go....leaving to 35 week prenatal appointment in about 1 hour

She was originally going to start doing it at 37 weeks. But since my BP has been all over the place and the baby is measuring 39 weeks already I wonder if that is why? I have a growth scan at 1120am, and then see the doc at 130pm. It will be interesting to see what happens and what she says. I really want to be induced next Tuesday at 37 weeks. One of my sons was born at 36 weeks, and he had breathing and feeding problems. He was in NICU for 2 weeks, definately dont want that again. I have a feeling this baby would be fine though. I think they got my due date wrong for sure. All of my babies have been below the 5th percentile, and this one is above the 90th.

Well wishing everything well at your appts today. DS#1 was over 90% and I couldnt even convince my doctor to induce because of size. this pregnancy has been a bit different with all the complications so I am not sure what doctors going to do (have a new OB this time around) so I guess its in there hands, just praying that God helps lead them in to the best decisions for baby's & my safely.

Remember girls- we know our bodies and need to listen to them. Everyone keeps telling me they got my dates wrong but with how she's measuring I don't think so. Doesn't mean I don't think she's going to come when they say she is but being pregnant is so amazing and so frustrating!
I"ve been waking up with stiff fingers :( Not enjoyable. ANyways- I have to get ready for work. Still hoping to get some overtime in today! Could really use the money for all this moving nonsense that we're doing.
I hope all of you appointments go well today!!!

I'm 50% effaced and have thinned out a full centimeter the last 2 weeks, thats faster than previously! My body is getting ready to rock & roll..

The doc. told me to avoid anything strenuous and to relax, she said if I go into labor anytime now they won't stop it.. now THAT is scary! I can't believe we're getting this close to the end.. down to the nitty gritty now ladies..

Anyone have experience with being this much effaced this early? :shrug:

They didn't check me until 35 weeks, but I was already 1cm and 50 percent effaced. I find out today if that has changed at all. I hope it has with all the contractions I have been having. Had my ultrasound already and baby is already 7lbs 3oz. So in the 90 percentile. I really hope with everything put together they will induce me next tuesday! Will see what the doctor says in about an hour.

Hey girls! any updates???
It's my shower day today and I'm SO VERY EXCITED! I've got to make a dip to bring to the shower and then if I have time go to the mall and see if I can find any cuuute shirts to wear. I wish I didn't pack all my heels because I'm feeling special today! Anyways I hope you're all doing great!!!

yay for shower missfox!!! i had one with my first and was so much fun :flower:

here is my little guy

0_IMAGE_299.jpg

0_IMAGE_306.jpg

Have fun MissFox!
He is so precious Blessed!
Nothing new here, just uncomfortable and counting down the days to my appt on Wed. Hoping they will send me to be induced. If not got to wait another 6 days for another appt, and if they don't induce me then, they will for sure at 39 weeks. Just wish i knew what was happening with husbands works, 3 kids, 2 dogs and relatives that want to come out for the birth. Just ready to be done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->