March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

nevergivingup

Mommy To a Miracle Baby
Reaction score
I am def going for a June BFP, we have 2wks and 4days left in this month and then it's on to July which will give us April babies!! So whose BD'ing their lives away like it's no tommorrow? I have some cramping on the left side and slight back aches, so here we go, hopefully my DH will get off the game so we can get it in tonite, although we did do it yesterday, o well. JUNE IS MY BFP DATE!!!

I'm with you! Fingers crossed and BDing in apple sauce. Ok, maybe not the apple sauce but it sort of rhymed. I believe July will my BFP month!

I'm with you! Fingers crossed and BDing in apple sauce. Ok, maybe not the apple sauce but it sort of rhymed. I believe July will my BFP month!

Heehee, DEF Apple Sauce, that was very amusing!! Alright BayBeeEm, July is def your BFP month!!! BD, BD,and......o yea....BD:sex: Your profile says WWT, so when u get ready ma'am, make sure you BD!!

Who else is claiming June/July and not taking anything but June/July......unless of course we miss it...but we are def not thinkin that way positive thoughts ONLY......SO WHERE ARE MY SOON TO BE JUNE/JULY BFPS??

I am deinately in. I am hoping for my :bfp: June but if not I will take july too ;) :dust: to all of you ladies

I am in! In the 2ww 1DPO & fingers crossed for June :bfp:!!

:dust: to all you ladies!

Heehee, DEF Apple Sauce, that was very amusing!! Alright BayBeeEm, July is def your BFP month!!! BD, BD,and......o yea....BD:sex: Your profile says WWT, so when u get ready ma'am, make sure you BD!!

Who else is claiming June/July and not taking anything but June/July......unless of course we miss it...but we are def not thinkin that way positive thoughts ONLY......SO WHERE ARE MY SOON TO BE JUNE/JULY BFPS??

Yes, I am waiting for my next cycle then I am going all in. I will soon update to TTC and I can't wait. I look forward to tag teaming with all of those who join us. Yay!

Ok ladies i Have question, how many days after AF should wait to start using the opk?

Sorry ladies, was MIA for a minute due to :sex::haha: YAYYYY we def have some more JUNE/JULY soon to be BFP's in this room!!

Hello and welcome Shyiah!!!! Me and U are def going for JUNE BFP....BUT...we will take July if we have too, but we dont want it. To answer your question, i've heard and i would start opk right after AF leaves up until next cycle to be on the safe side, so you can know that you didnt miss it which will drive you insane. So start now if AF is gone ma'am!!

Bamagurl!!!!! :yipee: for DPO!! U def have a June BFP and we're NOT taking anything else....got to think positive, no negativity!! Welcome and make sure you let us know your pre-prego symptons so you dont go crazy while waiting bc you have a while to go until you test and NO testing early unless it's going to drive you crazy:happydance: Fingers def crossed for you!! June BFP!!

BayBeeEm, that's totally OK ma'am, waiting for next cycle.But when you jump in, you will def get the July BFP!! We'll keep your mind busy while you wait!

Yayyyyy for all our June/July soon to be BFP's ladies!!!! I know we def have some more out there who havent gotten it yet but def know it's coming soon. Let us know all the twinges and baby dreams and o yea pre-prego symptons..WE WANT TO HEAR THEM, no need to be depress, and if soo, we can vent it here. So let's GO!!!

Me: Well i've BD everyday/everyother day since AF left June 5. Not using OPks nor HPT sortve checking CP. SO this time im going to surprise myself. BC AF should be back on the end of this month or beginning of next month so hopefully she WONT SHOW, and this time When i get my June BFP, i am def not telling DH, i want it to be a surprise.

GL LADIES, and i hope everyone is doing Great!! Dont forget to let us know what's happening even if you feel like ranting...we are here:kiss:

Can I join ur group pls! I just had my second mc = ( bt just had a bfn so really hoping 2 get my bfp soon... I realise it prob wnt happen straight away bt no harm in trying! Fingers crossed 4 us all x x xx

Thanks! I am not going to test early at all! No tests even in the building just to make sure lol! I will certainly let you ladies know any and every little symptom that pops up!!! Only positive thinking! Feeling good about it!!! :D

Good luck ladies!! I feel this is our month!

Lol, BamaGurl that is def the best thing not to have in the house when trying not to test. Smart thinking! Unfortunately for me, it's def going to be hard bc Dollar General, target, wal-mart,Wal-Greens and the Dollar store is like 1 mile away from me:wacko: im safe as long as i dont find some loose change or a spare dollar laying around then i would be hoppin in the car for that test. Dh gets mad when i swipe my cards for a $1:haha:

Hi Talliebeau!!! And no asking is necessary, u are def welcome so just jump on in!!! Sorry about your 2 m/cs:cry:I totally know how you feel. I had 2m/cs this year also, right behind each other, very devasting.So i wish you the best bc it does take time to heal and unanswered questions is one of the reasons. Sorry again ma'am. And yes ma'am it can happen straight away, it did for me, i gotten prego 4-5wks after my 1st m/c without AF In between, so dont ever give up..KEEP :sex: you will def get your JUNE BFP...and of course we will take July ONLY if we HAVE TOO!! But we're rooting for June until it's over!! FINGERS DEF cross for you ma'am!! And def feel free to express your emotions here bc we all know how it feels to lose a child and yes we did carry a child at one time. But dont forget to stay Positive about the new bean you're going to get soon...JUNE..RIGHT!!! :kiss: o yea instead of going crazy with testing, let us know your pre-prego symptons:happydance:

Yay I'm so excited for this month I really feel like this going to be my month positive thoughts. :dust: to everyone. On another note does anyone ever have back aches as a sign of ovulation? My back keeps like aching an spasaming out of no we're and it's been happening for like three days in a row?

Yay I'm so excited for this month I really feel like this going to be my month positive thoughts. :dust: to everyone. On another note does anyone ever have back aches as a sign of ovulation? My back keeps like aching an spasaming out of no we're and it's been happening for like three days in a row?

Hi Shyiah!! I actually cant remember having any back pains during "O", but i do remember having them the whole first month of being prego.They were awful! But i do believe that is an awesome sign for you especially if you never have back pains."POSITIVE THOUGHTS"!! I really believe this is your month as well, keep watching for symptons and checking with your opks, if you have some.

Well me: im not noticing any symptons so far. Although today i was and still am sooooo very tired. I almost fell asleep standing in line in Wal Mart. And i had gotten my 7hrs of sleep. And of course my face is glowing but breaking out at the same time and i have a headache that wont go away...and o yea I FEEL BLOATED:growlmad: shopping today wasnt fun at all. Also i am thinkin its probaly bc i im catching a cold and my body is telling me to rest or either i BD my body to begging for rest. but we will see...either way I AM DEF GETTIN MY JUNE BFP!!

How is everyone else so far? Updates?

I am hoping for a July BFP :D

WELCOME STORK!!!! Yayyyyy we have another Definite soon JULY BFP!! Stork and BayBeeEm are our SOON JULY BFPs!!!! As soon as AF leaves make sure ya'll :sex:

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/BD everyother day :sex:

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/ Will def hit it next cycle

Bamagurl: Soon June BFP/1 DPO Its definite she's prego:happydance:Positive thoughts

Shyiah: Soon June BFP/ "O" is around the corner

Talliebeau: Soon June BFP/Just got BFN after mc..now :sex: begin

Storked: Soon July BFP/ Will def hit it next cycle

Hi ladies, this is where everyone is at,i think..POSITIVE THOUGHTS LADIES,WE'RE ALMOST THERE!! Any more June/July Soon BFPS's??

I think I am on the last day of AF and soon day 4 of trying soy isoflavones! Will also start temping for the first time and using OPKs. Very hopeful and excited for everyone! :dust:

O my storked, last day of AF,how exciting!! We all def know that feeling, i believed i slept the whole night with BD on my brain:haha: How long do you take those soy inflavones for "O" if you dont mind me asking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->