March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

O Wow!! How I miss this thread!!!

I can't believe you mamas BF so well and still is!!!!

After my LO My post partum hit home and I couldn't get myself together...crying often but trying to be strong... This time around I wish to do as you ladies and BF until he's at least 2.

CONGRATS MACKJESS!!! How exciting!!! What plan did you use to conceive?

Left wondering: I certainly hope so as well!!!

Unexpected : enjoy everyday of this pregnancy since this is the last one!! I wish I can say that but my DH said he wants 3 boys and the fourth child can be a girl :wacko: so we have a journey to travel unless we get blessed like Mowat!!!

Oh wow so many new babies how exciting, it's weird how i feel so connected to you guys, strangers on the internet ha ha

Yeah still nursing here at 25 months, my dream now is to tandem feed Stella and a new squidge, but we'll see what happens, i have many things against me, im 37 now, im nursing, and i only have one ovary after having emergency surgery and having one removed. technically there is nothing to say that i cant get pregnant but we'll have to see, Dr says to leave it a few months then think about testing.
If it happens it would be wonderful but if it doesn't then Stella is enough.

Good luck to us all!

Pink !!!! I'm 43 !!!!!! It will happen . I've had thyroid problems , diagnosed with graves autoimmune disorder . Had to wait a year before ttc after we decided we wanted another . Had to give up bf at 7 months due to meds:( ... But a miricle happened and as soon as I got the go ahead to ttc .. Bingo ... First time ;) this baby was waiting for us :)

Never I've missed the thread too!

Pink, I agree. Never give up. I just got prego at 38 with 2 autoimmune disorders and kinda overweight and not healthy as I should be with very little trying. :)

I have had my bubble burst a little today. I'd been doing well at being naive and blissful but my OB called back and my progesterone is low again so I start taking that tomorrow and get labs redone on Friday. I had to take progesterone with Finn, and I believe you only take it through 13 weeks. He turned out perfect, but that doesn't make me any less scared about this for some reason. I think being almost 39 is not helping. I wonder what it's like to be pregnant and not terrified through most of it?

Deep breaths and reminding myself there was a strong heartbeat at my scan last week. If there's a good heartbeat at 8 weeks your chance of miscarriage drops below 10%.

Never I've missed the thread too!

Pink, I agree. Never give up. I just got prego at 38 with 2 autoimmune disorders and kinda overweight and not healthy as I should be with very little trying. :)

I have had my bubble burst a little today. I'd been doing well at being naive and blissful but my OB called back and my progesterone is low again so I start taking that tomorrow and get labs redone on Friday. I had to take progesterone with Finn, and I believe you only take it through 13 weeks. He turned out perfect, but that doesn't make me any less scared about this for some reason. I think being almost 39 is not helping. I wonder what it's like to be pregnant and not terrified through most of it?

Deep breaths and reminding myself there was a strong heartbeat at my scan last week. If there's a good heartbeat at 8 weeks your chance of miscarriage drops below 10%.

MACKJESS don't beat yourself up! It's easier to be positive when we have a LO Bc DH and I are saying that this time it should be smooth sailing right, since we already have a child?..:shrug: I think that just helps us to think we're going to fly right through if we happen to get pregnant this time....until bad news (lord forbid) hits...
MACKJESS you made it to 8wks!!! That's a milestone and blessing in itself!!! There's nothing wrong with having to be on progesterone, you know I had to use it too with DS, I think of it as our bodies just require more love & attention then the average pregnant lady.

A good HB is always refreshing just keep your mind on that.

AFM: ALERT: symptom spotting here.....still don't know when I Ovulated but I am bloated in my abdomen....hopefully a good thing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->