March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

O my storked, last day of AF,how exciting!! We all def know that feeling, i believed i slept the whole night with BD on my brain:haha: How long do you take those soy inflavones for "O" if you dont mind me asking

I will be taking 160 mg of soy for cycle days 1-5...Though I may up the dose to 200 mg tonight. Haven't decided yet!
As for BDing on the mind...my crazy butt kept dreaming of triplets last night *faints* :D

Jumping in! Hoping for a BFP in JULY!!

I've just last weekend had MC number 2, at <4 weeks, so won't be waiting for AF this time (unless I'm supposed to?...)

I'm joining if that's ok....I am patiently waiting for my JUNE BFP (Really not going to compromise for a July BFP!)

I had an early m/c 1st May, which I've come to terms with now, and had my first AF after miscarriage on the 30th May...which means I'm on CD16 now! I ovulated the last two months on CD17, then CD16, but we decided to take a more relaxed approach this month so I haven't got a clue if I've ovulated yet! My CM has gone from watery/stringy yesterday to creamy this morning, so I suspect it may have been yesterday/this morning...we've got plenty of BD'ing in and used preseed and softcups anyway, so hopefully our bases are covered!

Fingers crossed for us all...ahh, we don't need that 'cos this month is our month!x

Hello ladies, I like the positivity on this thread, I'm jumping in!

I am hoping for a July BFP. I have just ovulated after taking Cytotec for a MMC two weeks ago, I am hoping this means my period will also arrive in a couple of weeks.

Just for my own notes/reference here is what I am doing. Relaxing, eating well and getting as healthy as possible for next bout of TTC. HB is also taking various vitamins.

Vitamins:

Pregnacare Pregnancy Multivitamin
Vitamin C and Zinc
Co-Enzyme Q10 50mg
Evening Primrose Oil 2000mg
B Complex
Fish Oil 1000mg

2 Cups of Hot Water and Lemon
2 Cups of White Tea
5 portions of fruit and vegetables per day
Good portion of protein per day

I'm joining if that's ok....I am patiently waiting for my JUNE BFP (Really not going to compromise for a July BFP!)

I had an early m/c 1st May, which I've come to terms with now, and had my first AF after miscarriage on the 30th May...which means I'm on CD16 now! I ovulated the last two months on CD17, then CD16, but we decided to take a more relaxed approach this month so I haven't got a clue if I've ovulated yet! My CM has gone from watery/stringy yesterday to creamy this morning, so I suspect it may have been yesterday/this morning...we've got plenty of BD'ing in and used preseed and softcups anyway, so hopefully our bases are covered!

Fingers crossed for us all...ahh, we don't need that 'cos this month is our month!x

I am also doing the same plenty of :sex: opk and soft cups I never used preseed but I may give it a try ;) so with all of our bases covered we will definitely get our :bfp: this month :dust:

Hello ladies, I like the positivity on this thread, I'm jumping in!

I am hoping for a July BFP. I have just ovulated after taking Cytotec for a MMC two weeks ago, I am hoping this means my period will also arrive in a couple of weeks.

Just for my own notes/reference here is what I am doing. Relaxing, eating well and getting as healthy as possible for next bout of TTC. HB is also taking various vitamins.

Vitamins:

Pregnacare Pregnancy Multivitamin
Vitamin C and Zinc
Co-Enzyme Q10 50mg
Evening Primrose Oil 2000mg
B Complex
Fish Oil 1000mg

2 Cups of Hot Water and Lemon
2 Cups of White Tea
5 portions of fruit and vegetables per day
Good portion of protein per day

Welcome to our Fantastic thread :dust:

GOODMORNING LADIES!!! YAYYYYY WE HAVE SOME MORE ONLY POSITIVE THOUGHTS LADIES ON BOARD!!!!

Welcome Mummy _2_One, im totally sorry for your recent m/c.:cry: i so know how u feel, this was my 2nd m/c as well, it never gets easy:nope: But we are soooo happy you are here with us to celebrate yours as well as everyone else's soon JUNE/JULY BFP's:happydance: And dont worry about waiting unless u feel the need to emotionally and physically, we're are def behind you 100%.Bc i know i didnt wait and gotten prego right away. SO HANDS UP AND CROSSED for Mummy_2_One for her soon July BFP :yipee:

Welcome lpjkp I love your positivity, it's def welcome in here!!! Sorry about your loss ma'am, we are def here for you.I see you def know how to do it ma'am. Me and you are on the same boat. I am def taking a chill approach this time as well. Im not using opks or hpt or driving myself crazy either. We are just BD everyother day also to hopefully get our surprise BFP. Your cm sounds promising good thing you BD!! June is def your month ma'am. Welcome to the June group:happydance:

Luxlisbon33 you are def welcome!!Sorry for your loss ma'am, i hope you emotionally recover. But we are def glad you are here!!! My fingers are crossed that your cycle does come for you so you can get that DEFINITE Soon JULY BFP!! I love your notes; you and the DH are def on top of it which is Awesome!!! I need to get my Dh on some vitamins. I love your healthy diet plan, i think i might borrow some of it if you dont mind, it def sounds great!!

Storked:haha: u r sooo not alone, i def had a dream last night that i finally had my baby and i was rocking her to sleep and smiling myself to sleep at the same time bc i finally had my rainbow baby. OOOO the torture..right, to wake up and she wasnt here...o yea it was a girl too. But we are def taking that as a good Sign!! That is def our confirmation that JUNE/JULY is our BFP!!

I am definitely on top of it and raring to go! Thanks for the welcome and hope we can all support each other through the next few weeks. :cloud9:

Ok Ladies, it is def a NEW DAY!!!! We've gotten some new lovely Soon JUNE/JULY BFP's here!!! And a great bunch by the way!! Everyone has encountered the "POSITIVE THOUGHTS" mentality...I guess it's contagious!!! Which is A GREAT THING!! So here's our lovely ladies:

SOON JUNE BFP'S LADIES:

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/ BD everyother day :sex:

Bamagurl: Soon June BFP/1 DPO Its definite she's pregoPositive thoughts

Shyiah: Soon June BFP/ "O" is around the corner, BD :sex: plenty

Talliebeau: Soon June BFP/Just got BFN after mc..now begin

lpjkp: Soon June BFP/ It's definite, she's prego..positive thoughts

redmonkeysock: Soon June BFP/ Definite BFP!!!...positive thoughts!!

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ mmc 2wks ago, "O" and hoping for AF. Healthy Eating

Storked: Soon July BFP/ Will def hit it next cycle

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/ Will def hit it next cycle

Mummy_2_One: Soon July BFP/ Mc last wknd, no waiting for AF/ Definite BFP

I DONT THINK I MISSED ANYONE, at least i hope i didnt. Well ladies we have 2wks and 2 days left in June, and to all our Soon June BFP's LETS GOOOO!!! And to all the Soon July BFP's We are definitely rooting for ya'll, so LET"S GOOOO!! POSITIVE THOUGHTS, this is def our 2 months!!!

Ladies it's kindve quiet here, we want to hear what's going on with everyone, even if it's a baby dream. We want everyone to keep that positive attitude even when you're not online.It really makes the day go alittle better. So let's hear it.

Shyiah, thanks for welcoming our new ladies. By the way you have it going on, softcups, preseed, opks and PLENTY of BD, you're def getting the BFP this JUNE....but of course our June women are def going to be right behind you if not first. But Great Shyiah, im BD plenty as well. DH are about to get it in right now....i hope:winkwink:

I'm in!

Currently 7dpo after a mc and ERPC in April. Hoping for a BFP this month-the first proper cycle since ERPC, SOME good luck has to come our way doesn't it?! Finally fell pregnant with our angel baby after 10 months TTC really hoping it'll be less time this time around for my own sanity!!

My symptoms so far (mostly in my head I think!) are as follows:

Headaches that didn't shift until today (from Monday urgh!)
Hot flushes all over my face, neck and ears
Breakout of spots
Creamy white CM
Feeling a bit spaced out
Very warm all over- I don't do any temping but OH is struggling to sleep next to me as I'm radiating heat!

All of this is psychosomatic I think to be honest! The month I got my BFP I didn't symptom spot at all as was convinced we werent going to be lucky that month. Only tested 11dpo because hubby was concerned that I might have a bug that was going around at the time I was very sulky having to get up when I felt poorly so I could POAS with FMU! I threw the test back at him and tried to go back to sleep :rofl: turned out I was knocked up good and proper!

Wasnt sure when to test as OV came on CD 10/11 for me this month as opposed to CD14/15 but someone said AF should come 12-14 days after OV so I'm going to test on 22nd June :)

Feeling good about this cycle as we used smiley face Clearblue OPK, Internet cheapies OPK and CBFM to detect OV :rofl: I like to have all my bases covered! We also used the SMEP too so ive got everything crossed!!!

Best of luck to all!!

Lou x

YAYYY WE HAVE ANOTHER SOON JUNE BFP!!!! Welcome redmonkeysock(cool name;) Im soo sorry for your loss ma'am esp. after 10months of TTC. But it's def ok bc you found out that you can concieve so CONGRATS on that ma'am!!
Dont worry you are not alone with feeling psychosomatic,i feel as such also, but it's totally NOT in OUR head!! We are Def PREGO:winkwink: the test just wont show it yet:haha: You are def on it with using everything, which is awesome!! Your symptons def sound PROMISING!!! I want to talk more on it but DH is rushing me bc we're hitting the road..seems like we wont get BD in until later on today. But i had to say welcome to u first. FIngers are Def crossed for U ma'am, dont need them crossed bc you def got ur Soon June 22 BFP!!!

ps. Ladies i will be offline for a while leaving out of town and wont be able to log on an comment like i want to, but i will be lurking of course...POSITIVE THOUGHTS LADIES!!!! WE ARE DEF GETTING OUT SOONE JUNE/JULY BFPS!!!

Do you know, the month I got pregnant I had no symptoms before my period at all. I had more twinges etc on the previous unsuccessful months. The only noticeable things were a total lack of PMT symptoms and my pee seemed to be yellow even though I was well hydrated. I will keep my eyes peeled for those next time.

Yay I'm so excited for this month I really feel like this going to be my month positive thoughts. :dust: to everyone. On another note does anyone ever have back aches as a sign of ovulation? My back keeps like aching an spasaming out of no we're and it's been happening for like three days in a row?

Hi Shyiah!! I actually cant remember having any back pains during "O", but i do remember having them the whole first month of being prego.They were awful! But i do believe that is an awesome sign for you especially if you never have back pains."POSITIVE THOUGHTS"!! I really believe this is your month as well, keep watching for symptons and checking with your opks, if you have some.

Well me: im not noticing any symptons so far. Although today i was and still am sooooo very tired. I almost fell asleep standing in line in Wal Mart. And i had gotten my 7hrs of sleep. And of course my face is glowing but breaking out at the same time and i have a headache that wont go away...and o yea I FEEL BLOATED:growlmad: shopping today wasnt fun at all. Also i am thinkin its probaly bc i im catching a cold and my body is telling me to rest or either i BD my body to begging for rest. but we will see...either way I AM DEF GETTIN MY JUNE BFP!!

How is everyone else so far? Updates?

Well so far on 2dpo I have had horrible, stinky gas (tmi), bloating, slight cramping, and almost a feeling like I am about to start, but obviously I am not. However I have not symptom spotting :winkwink: hehe

How is everyone else doing???

And I must say the positive attitude in here is AWESOME :happydance: I completely agree this is the month for all of us to get our :bfp:!!! Those of you waiting to O or af has you I know July is gonna be it for you!!! :happydance: This is our time ladies :thumbup:

Do you know, the month I got pregnant I had no symptoms before my period at all. I had more twinges etc on the previous unsuccessful months. The only noticeable things were a total lack of PMT symptoms and my pee seemed to be yellow even though I was well hydrated. I will keep my eyes peeled for those next time.

With my first pregnancy I wasn't as aware (obsessed) with it as I am after our loss so I really didn't pay attention to anything that could have been symptoms. I think since then I am paying too much attention to my body. We really took a relaxed approach with ttc (not using opks or anything just bd'ing every other day) and I am trying to take a relaxing look at the tww also!

Yup, the relaxed while doing everything you can to give yourself the best possible chance is the way forward. Best of luck for this month, Bamagurl!

GOODMORNING LADIES!!! YAYYYYY WE HAVE SOME MORE ONLY POSITIVE THOUGHTS LADIES ON BOARD!!!!

Welcome Mummy _2_One, im totally sorry for your recent m/c.:cry: i so know how u feel, this was my 2nd m/c as well, it never gets easy:nope: But we are soooo happy you are here with us to celebrate yours as well as everyone else's soon JUNE/JULY BFP's:happydance: And dont worry about waiting unless u feel the need to emotionally and physically, we're are def behind you 100%.Bc i know i didnt wait and gotten prego right away. SO HANDS UP AND CROSSED for Mummy_2_One for her soon July BFP :yipee:

Welcome lpjkp I love your positivity, it's def welcome in here!!! Sorry about your loss ma'am, we are def here for you.I see you def know how to do it ma'am. Me and you are on the same boat. I am def taking a chill approach this time as well. Im not using opks or hpt or driving myself crazy either. We are just BD everyother day also to hopefully get our surprise BFP. Your cm sounds promising good thing you BD!! June is def your month ma'am. Welcome to the June group:happydance:

Luxlisbon33 you are def welcome!!Sorry for your loss ma'am, i hope you emotionally recover. But we are def glad you are here!!! My fingers are crossed that your cycle does come for you so you can get that DEFINITE Soon JULY BFP!! I love your notes; you and the DH are def on top of it which is Awesome!!! I need to get my Dh on some vitamins. I love your healthy diet plan, i think i might borrow some of it if you dont mind, it def sounds great!!

Storked:haha: u r sooo not alone, i def had a dream last night that i finally had my baby and i was rocking her to sleep and smiling myself to sleep at the same time bc i finally had my rainbow baby. OOOO the torture..right, to wake up and she wasnt here...o yea it was a girl too. But we are def taking that as a good Sign!! That is def our confirmation that JUNE/JULY is our BFP!!

Prophetic dreams! :dust: and BFPs soon!!! :yipee:

Well AF is gone and I am taking the last dose of soy tonight! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->