March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hiii ladies!!! Im soo glad everyone hasnt gone to sleep yet and that the positivity is still rolling!!!! Dh and I hit our destination and of course i ran to plug my laptop on to jump back on!

Well Stork, i am def happy for you ma'am. AF has left the BUILDING...LET :sex: begin!!!! :haha:

Luxlisbon and Bamagurl, i agree i wasnt as obsessed with all the different symptons as i am now. But for the pass two days, i have really really really cant keep my eyes open and today i had cramps and twinges on my right side really strong(but i blame that on BM(TMI)) Also i had eating my favorite hot fries potatoe chips and oreo mcflurry and i felt as if i needed to vomit. And my urine was very yellow,but i blame that on not drinking enough H20. Also i had an awful headache yesterday. I dont know ladies, but im def thinking POSITIVE THOUGHTS and i told myself i was going to take a relax approach but tonight is BD'ing night and i dont want to if im already knocked up but then again i just may be "O" ughhh the relax approach is just a bit annoying as keeping tabs on everything bc i dont know if im "O" and i hate to miss it!!!....Im sooo anxious to run to the Dollar General and get me a $1 test but my family is sooo noisy they're going to ask me where im going and what for...ughhh an i reallly want to keep my TTC business to myself until im 6months!! LOl i know im crazy for that!! What would You do ladies???

I'm joining if that's ok....I am patiently waiting for my JUNE BFP (Really not going to compromise for a July BFP!)

I had an early m/c 1st May, which I've come to terms with now, and had my first AF after miscarriage on the 30th May...which means I'm on CD16 now! I ovulated the last two months on CD17, then CD16, but we decided to take a more relaxed approach this month so I haven't got a clue if I've ovulated yet! My CM has gone from watery/stringy yesterday to creamy this morning, so I suspect it may have been yesterday/this morning...we've got plenty of BD'ing in and used preseed and softcups anyway, so hopefully our bases are covered!

Fingers crossed for us all...ahh, we don't need that 'cos this month is our month!x

Hi can you tell me more about these softcups? I keep hearing about them but I've never actually seen them anywhere or know where to find them. Then again, I guess one would have to know what they are looking for before they can look forward. LOL. Sorry for the interruption, please carry on with the BDing. We need someone to start the BFP trend!

Hiii ladies!!! Im soo glad everyone hasnt gone to sleep yet and that the positivity is still rolling!!!! Dh and I hit our destination and of course i ran to plug my laptop on to jump back on!

Well Stork, i am def happy for you ma'am. AF has left the BUILDING...LET :sex: begin!!!! :haha:

Luxlisbon and Bamagurl, i agree i wasnt as obsessed with all the different symptons as i am now. But for the pass two days, i have really really really cant keep my eyes open and today i had cramps and twinges on my right side really strong(but i blame that on BM(TMI)) Also i had eating my favorite hot fries potatoe chips and oreo mcflurry and i felt as if i needed to vomit. And my urine was very yellow,but i blame that on not drinking enough H20. Also i had an awful headache yesterday. I dont know ladies, but im def thinking POSITIVE THOUGHTS and i told myself i was going to take a relax approach but tonight is BD'ing night and i dont want to if im already knocked up but then again i just may be "O" ughhh the relax approach is just a bit annoying as keeping tabs on everything bc i dont know if im "O" and i hate to miss it!!!....Im sooo anxious to run to the Dollar General and get me a $1 test but my family is sooo noisy they're going to ask me where im going and what for...ughhh an i reallly want to keep my TTC business to myself until im 6months!! LOl i know im crazy for that!! What would You do ladies???

I laughed about you eager to jump back on here! Just yesterday I was 100 miles from internet and my phone was dying- I spent precious time hiding in the bathroom charging my phone instead of sleeping. My hubby thought a bear might have attacked me or something. He was SO mad at me :blush:
I used to google pregnancy symptoms but stopped because I never notice anything special until I'm 7 weeks :dohh: And my family is completely nosy too but I love telling them everything :D

I'm joining if that's ok....I am patiently waiting for my JUNE BFP (Really not going to compromise for a July BFP!)

I had an early m/c 1st May, which I've come to terms with now, and had my first AF after miscarriage on the 30th May...which means I'm on CD16 now! I ovulated the last two months on CD17, then CD16, but we decided to take a more relaxed approach this month so I haven't got a clue if I've ovulated yet! My CM has gone from watery/stringy yesterday to creamy this morning, so I suspect it may have been yesterday/this morning...we've got plenty of BD'ing in and used preseed and softcups anyway, so hopefully our bases are covered!

Fingers crossed for us all...ahh, we don't need that 'cos this month is our month!x

Hi can you tell me more about these softcups? I keep hearing about them but I've never actually seen them anywhere or know where to find them. Then again, I guess one would have to know what they are looking for before they can look forward. LOL. Sorry for the interruption, please carry on with the BDing. We need someone to start the BFP trend!

I have never seen them in stores, just on Amazon! They are kind of like a Diva Cup (my understanding?) but disposable and can be used when TTC :)

Thank you, I finally know what they are. May have to add this to the minime master plan. Much appreciated!

Thank you, I finally know what they are. May have to add this to the minime master plan. Much appreciated!

No problem! I am trying to get a friend to use them- her DH has a low sperm count. I haven't sold her on them yet :(

I have soft cups ;) they are normally used for AF but I use them after me and my dh :sex: they are fantastic and you can wear them for up to twelve hours.

I keep dreaming of having multiples.

LOL Def positive promising dreams!!!! Well ladies i think i figured out what my symptons were.....heachache, low abdominal pains,twinges, fatigue, nausea, dizzeness...and finally today EWCM!! Today was "O" for me, so of course Dh and i rushed home,washed and BD.BD!! I think i will hit it one more time tommorrow just for sure, bc i didnt BD yesterday so i hope im safe:wacko: O Well Goodnite ladies....o yea softcups are usually in the area where the pads,liners and anything you would use for AF isle. Good luck ladies!!

LOL Def positive promising dreams!!!! Well ladies i think i figured out what my symptons were.....heachache, low abdominal pains,twinges, fatigue, nausea, dizzeness...and finally today EWCM!! Today was "O" for me, so of course Dh and i rushed home,washed and BD.BD!! I think i will hit it one more time tommorrow just for sure, bc i didnt BD yesterday so i hope im safe:wacko: O Well Goodnite ladies....o yea softcups are usually in the area where the pads,liners and anything you would use for AF isle. Good luck ladies!!

TWW! WHEE! I am excited for you. Good luck :dust:

Just wanted to jump on with some tips on successful conception ladies! This has worked for us 3 times out of 4 that I've actually ovulated during my cycle (I don't always O but I'm lucky to have pain when I do so I know exactly when I am). It took us 9 months to fall pregnant with our daughter BEFORE I learned this technique, then she was first try... Here goes:

Deep penetration (google which positions are best...)
Straight after your man's big 'moment', get onto your back and have him help you prop up your pelvis (pillows under your butt and lower back) and aim for minimal use of stomach muscles.
Cover yourself with a DAMP washcloth, and stay put for 40mins or more.

That's how we'll be making our Rainbow baby this month!!

Does anyone else do anything similar?

Interesting! What does the damp washcloth do?

I don't do anything special, just basically follow the SMEP, hips raised afterwards, occasionally insert my moon cup, and be as healthy as possible. Oh, and I try not to pee until the next morning. I guess these are all pretty common sense basics though..

Nothing to report here. I'm in the wait for AF. :coffee: I don't think I will ever be so happy to see her.

Good luck to those coming up ovulation!

Interesting! What does the damp washcloth do?

I don't do anything special, just basically follow the SMEP, hips raised afterwards, occasionally insert my moon cup, and be as healthy as possible. Oh, and I try not to pee until the next morning. I guess these are all pretty common sense basics though..

Nothing to report here. I'm in the wait for AF. :coffee: I don't think I will ever be so happy to see her.

Good luck to those coming up ovulation!

Just stops anything 'drying out' while you give the swimmers a good chance to get where they need to be. I get up after the 40 mins and go to the toilet, have a shower and go to bed.

I've also read that evenings are best for TTC - something about improved CM which is necessary for conception.

Here's another awesome website for knowing when you have the best chance of conception:
https://www.thebillingsovulationmet...works/key-to-fertility-control-the-mucus.html

That's a really interesting website, I do use my CM as an indicator of ovulation. The month I became pregnant I started to doubt myself and bought some OPK's from eBay. Of course, the day they arrived was the day I found out I was pregnant. :haha: I have used them this week and got my positive so will use them again after my period combined with checking CM to see, perhaps, more precisely when I ovulate.

Who knew it would be so complicated? :wacko:

Ladies,

Please tell me I'm being paranoid and slap me!!

Stressing out big time!!

I used CBFM, OPKs and smiley face Clearblue digital this month and I mentioned before its lucky that I did because u got a peak on day 10 and day 11 which is earlier than my cycles pre MC.

I'm just scared that they were lying to me and I've missed my chance this month!!

I think it's because our bodies are so cruel- for me OV, AF and PG give me verrrry similar symptoms so this week I'm literally going out of my mind trying to figure out whether the OPKs lied to me and I'm OV this week or whether I'm pg due to symptoms or whether I just need to be locked up for my own sanity :nope:

Do OPKs ever lie?!

TWW! WHEE! I am excited for you. Good luck :dust:

Im soooo nervous!! ughhh, but here we go!!! Thanks Ma'am!!

SOON JUNE BFP'S LADIES:

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/ BD everyother day , "O" has occurred

Bamagurl: Soon June BFP/3 DPO Its definite she's pregoPositive thoughts

Shyiah: Soon June BFP/ "O" is around the corner, BD plenty

Talliebeau: Soon June BFP/Just got BFN after mc..now begin :sex:

lpjkp: Soon June BFP/ It's definite, she's prego..positive thoughts

redmonkeysock: Soon June BFP/ Definite BFP!!!...positive thoughts!!

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ mmc 2wks ago, Waitn for AF. Staying Healthy

Storked: Soon July BFP/ AF has left the building...no more soy now :sex:

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/ Will def hit it next cycle

Mummy_2_One: Soon July BFP/ Mc last wknd, no waiting for AF/ Definite BFP

Hi ladies, It's another new day!!! Luxlisbon33 im def hoping your AF come soon! And stork has the BD started yet bc i know yesterday AF has left the building, or are u waiting for opks to aknowledge it? Im sooo happy for u bc BD can begin!!! :yipee:
Shyiah, where are u ma'am? How is everything going so far?
Mummy_2_One, THANKS for all those tips!!!!! and the website!! Def needed it, bc i was doing the old fashion way, but i get sooo tired of holding my hips up, but that's what we def have to do..right!So i know it will def work for U!!

Redmonkeysock, to answer your question,those OPKS can def LIE! I used them after my first m/c 3 times a day, AM,NOON, and pm and not one time did they come up POSITIVE,matter of fact for the first couple of days the strips were absolutely blank no line at all. But i knew something wasnt right so i just BD anyway not alot bc i thought i wasnt "O" due to no postive Opks. But i finally felt something weird goin on an decided to test opk and hpt and finally the opk came back POSitive as well as the HPt...i was prego again with no positive opk in between. I wouldnt rely totally on them, like now im just BD everydother day w/o using Opks but yes its driving me crazy also bc "O" symptons are very simliar to pregnancy symptons, and its too early to check HPT. Im sure you didnt miss it, im sure you're ok, i thought i "O" earlier too due to mc but im finding out that i "O" sometime the day before yesterday and yesterday or maybe today..ughhh i need some opk strips i know, but i figure if i BD everyother day i should be ok....at least i hope...bc i still have excm so i guess i will be BD today too. Head Up chin uo redmonkeysock, ONLY POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!! Did you BD like you should to cover your bases?

SOON JUNE BFP'S LADIES:

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/ BD everyother day , "O" has occurred

Bamagurl: Soon June BFP/3 DPO Its definite she's pregoPositive thoughts

Shyiah: Soon June BFP/ "O" is around the corner, BD plenty

Talliebeau: Soon June BFP/Just got BFN after mc..now begin :sex:

lpjkp: Soon June BFP/ It's definite, she's prego..positive thoughts

redmonkeysock: Soon June BFP/ Definite BFP!!!...positive thoughts!!

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ mmc 2wks ago, Waitn for AF. Staying Healthy

Storked: Soon July BFP/ AF has left the building...no more soy now :sex:

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/ Will def hit it next cycle

Mummy_2_One: Soon July BFP/ Mc last wknd, no waiting for AF/ Definite BFP

Hi ladies, It's another new day!!! Luxlisbon33 im def hoping your AF come soon! And stork has the BD started yet bc i know yesterday AF has left the building, or are u waiting for opks to aknowledge it? Im sooo happy for u bc BD can begin!!! :yipee:
Shyiah, where are u ma'am? How is everything going so far?
Mummy_2_One, THANKS for all those tips!!!!! and the website!! Def needed it, bc i was doing the old fashion way, but i get sooo tired of holding my hips up, but that's what we def have to do..right!So i know it will def work for U!!

Redmonkeysock, to answer your question,those OPKS can def LIE! I used them after my first m/c 3 times a day, AM,NOON, and pm and not one time did they come up POSITIVE,matter of fact for the first couple of days the strips were absolutely blank no line at all. But i knew something wasnt right so i just BD anyway not alot bc i thought i wasnt "O" due to no postive Opks. But i finally felt something weird goin on an decided to test opk and hpt and finally the opk came back POSitive as well as the HPt...i was prego again with no positive opk in between. I wouldnt rely totally on them, like now im just BD everydother day w/o using Opks but yes its driving me crazy also bc "O" symptons are very simliar to pregnancy symptons, and its too early to check HPT. Im sure you didnt miss it, im sure you're ok, i thought i "O" earlier too due to mc but im finding out that i "O" sometime the day before yesterday and yesterday or maybe today..ughhh i need some opk strips i know, but i figure if i BD everyother day i should be ok....at least i hope...bc i still have excm so i guess i will be BD today too. Head Up chin uo redmonkeysock, ONLY POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!! Did you BD like you should to cover your bases?

These stupid opks... I feel like they are never going to give me a positive, so I'm just bd every other day. I'm so ready to be pregnant but I keep having to tell myself patience patience. :hugs:

Oh, I have the opposite worry- I DID get a smiley and an OPK and a peak, but it was early that's what m worried about- a false positive on them?

Anyone had that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->