March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

A reunion :) how lovely !!! I miss everyone too :) its so great everyone catches up from time to time . Have not heard anything from Kat s . Hope she is doing ok
My love to everyone :)

Got a msg from BNB that I haven't posted in a while, so just stopping in to say Hello to all!!! My days are quite busy these days! Hope All is Doing Great!!!

How are you doing Never? Miss you :flower:

Oh Storked!!! I thought ab you a couple months back and was wondering how you were doing. Oh how over emotional I am to know that you just ask me how I'm doing! I miss you more, I miss how close we all were. You have a 1 year old!! I was so happy to see you progress and I lurked until the baby came!!! How are you n the fam?!!!

Afm: my life isn't where I want it to be right now BUT I'm not in control so I'm thankful for where I'm at in it!!

Those were good times weren't they??
I'm sorry that your life isn't where you want it to be now- mine was chaotic for a while there too but I can tell you that everything happens for a reason :hugs:

I'm doing good- about to move states for the 2nd time in 3 months! My toddler is snuggly and sassy. How is your family? :flower:

Aw so good to hear from some of you! It has been awfully quiet on here! I miss how chatty and close it felt also!

So glad to hear that things are going well for you storked!

Never~ I think we all have those time when we think "how did I end up here", but I can promise you we are all there for a reason! I hope things turn around soon for you!

A reunion :) how lovely !!! I miss everyone too :) its so great everyone catches up from time to time . Have not heard anything from Kat s . Hope she is doing ok
My love to everyone :)

Storked: Thanks Love!!! O wow Yall are about to called nomads like my family! We moved for the 3rd time too but this time within the same state but bigger house n a quiet family oriented neighborhood(I'm soooo grateful to get away from my old neighbors...my son n I hated going home bc of the neighbors!) but Stork that's y I'm so terrified of princesses bc I don't know how to handle all that gam n Sass:haha: I'm messaying you for help when i havd a little girl!!

Bamagurl; Thsnks Love, I don't know how I missed your gender reveal, BUT OMG CONGRATS GURLIE!!! You got exactly what you wanted for the 3rd time!!! The first 2 girls and finally your boy!!! Send some of your lucky dust my way bc I'm hoping for another boy soon!

Left : this is def a wonderful BNB family reunion!!! I miss yall gals!!! Are you working on #3:winkwink:

MOWAT; while Bamagurl is sending her gender dust to me join in an send your twin dust!!! Life would def be hectically blissful for me!!!! And you're BF, SUPERWOMAN YOU ARE!! My one child tore my whole chest up from sucking even when he was correctly latched on!!

I haven't heard from Kat S either I do pray she alright and of course everyone else!! MOWAT it's def funny how we missed these hectic times!

Tricia hang in there Love

AFM: Thanks gals for the support! I'm just beating myself up bc I didn't graduate on time bc I couldn't get the strength to put my son in day care so I got held back bc I'd rather him be at home where I can keep him. And all my friends graduated but unfortunately I had to watch from afar them walking across the stage as college graduates BUT I wouldn't change a thing when it comes to having my son, I just wish I was able to do both.

Sending twin dust your way---for when the time is right!

Sorry about graduation, but I'm sure you made the right decision. How much longer will you have to go?

Thanks Mowat! I have another year :nope: so DH and I decided to start trying Dec. of this year or at least Feb. 2016 bc I want to have baby before My LO turns 4:wacko:

And praying it happens just as easy but my body likes to take detours and ride roller coasters so we will see

Thanks never! Certainly sending tons of baby dust your way!

I know exactly how you feel about school. It is a huge let down when you get off the track that you planned to be on. However, you have to do what is best for you and your family! I got thrown off track once or twice, but finally graduated this past December! Now I am super pregnant and interviewing for jobs! Praying someone will hire me super pregnant knowing soon after I start I will need to be out on maternity leave!

I am so glad to hear from you ladies! It has been way too long!

December! How exciting Never!

On our first vacation (for a month) with the twins and the babies are getting lots of attention. Sometimes it is just weird when people come up to us at the mall and everywhere else. Twins are people magnets!

Hey hey hey,

So i just thought id drop by and say hi to you ladies, ive not read through all the posts as this thread is literally years old.

I'm back again as were just starting to try for number 2, i promised OH that i wouldn't get all hung up on it like i did the last time but i sense that im going to lol.

Hope everyone is well, much love x

Hi pink :) I'm just ahed of you !! 34 weeks this week and a little pink on the way . Good luck with ttc this time round :) hope your keeping well xxx

LEFT WONDERING : CONGRATS Mama!!!! How exciting!!! Team pink!!! :kiss::kiss:

Pinkcasi: It has been a long time since we posted in this thread!! But I see its that time again. !!!
We're trying for # 2 too!
Where are you in your cycle?!

Left do you have everything ready?!

Woohoo! Reunion! So excited for you guys. No more babies here---we don't need anymore, but it makes me sad anyway.

Mowat I don't blame you!!! Gosh I'm trying to BD everyday to try and get as lucky as you...twins!!!! How awesome is that!!! How is it so far with them?!

Awh good luck to those TTC and congrats to those who are expecting again.

This is certainly going to be our last!

Congratulations everyone :) hope we keep in touch to see the arrival of our new bundles into the world and to share the excitment of seeing those two lines for those still trying :)

Hi guys it's so nice to be back here, congrats left that's great news.
Never I don't really know where I am as I just had my first period in about 3 years last week, breast feeding keeping af away.

Mack! Really? For some reason I thought you only wanted one? Plans change!

Babies are doing really well---can't believe they're 9 1/2 months now! DS took over a month to get nursing, but once he finally figured it out he's been doing really well. And of course, DD was a genius right from the start. Weighed them last month and they look like they will be beating their brother's weight at 10 months (and he was a giant!) It was ridiculously hard, but so worth it! Still can't believe I finally got my rainbows.

Not ttc here, but saw familiar faces (er, screen names) and had to say hi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->