March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hello Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well! Well.....we had our anatomy ultrasound today and looks like in September we will be welcoming a lovely baby....BOY!!! We are so excited as this is our first little boy!

Awh a little blue :) how exciting . Mowat you probably have your hands full but would love to hear how your getting on :)

One week in things are a little better. Rarely get off the couch or bed as I'm constantly feeding someone! As well, DS is struggling a little to adapt to the reduced amount of attention, but things seem to be getting a little better. Fortunately he's in school during the day, but when he's home it's hard to be patient when you haven't slept. Also not sure how I'll manage without someone helping me. Little difficult when one baby is feeding and the other starts screaming. Harriet is a champ at the boob, but Will is still struggling. Feeling like we're not getting the help he needs. Must be more insistent when the nurse comes this afternoon.

Sorry for the quick post---typing with one hand as Harriet sucks away. Couldn't ask for more!

Mowat sounds like your doing amazingly !!!! I'm sure it will take you all a little time to adjust to the new routine :) DH will be so so happy when the are up playing with him :)
Well done :)

Hi ladies! I am currently in my tww and going nuts. I have been missing the support of this place, I should have come back sooner.

We started trying again last fall did 2 rounds of injections..the first one was a complete fail, we didn't even get to try because my body stopped responding to the meds. The second was a fail as well but at least we got to try.

We took a few months off to replenish the money and decided to get OH tested. Found out his numbers are reduced and they are a tad slower but we're normal shape.

We started back up in March and did an iui as recommended along with meds, we only had one good follicle that round and OH sperm count was only 1.9 million on the day of ( after cleaning)... Another fail...

We just had another iui this past Friday and I am hopeful because OH had 3.3 million sperm this time and I had 3 mature follicles. I am really nervous though because we might be out for a good while if this doesn't work.

I haven't been on here in FOREVER!!!! Some of you already know, but after my 3rd Femara cycle, we finally had some success. I'm currently 4 weeks pregnant and so far things are going smoothly. I have a repeat blood HCG on Tuesday to see if my numbers are progressing, and then will have my first early ultrasound in another week or 2. This just feels so unbelievably surreal. :cloud9:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 0
I know I see ptu on fb but so so happy for you !! You have been so so patient !!

Yipeeeeeeee congratulations :)

Got a msg from BNB that I haven't posted in a while, so just stopping in to say Hello to all!!! My days are quite busy these days! Hope All is Doing Great!!!

Bugz I don't know if I missed it but CONGRATS A SEPTEMBER BABY!!!!! Soooo Hapy for you Love!!! And it's almost here!!!

Got a msg from BNB that I haven't posted in a while, so just stopping in to say Hello to all!!! My days are quite busy these days! Hope All is Doing Great!!!

How are you doing Never? Miss you :flower:

Oh Storked!!! I thought ab you a couple months back and was wondering how you were doing. Oh how over emotional I am to know that you just ask me how I'm doing! I miss you more, I miss how close we all were. You have a 1 year old!! I was so happy to see you progress and I lurked until the baby came!!! How are you n the fam?!!!

Afm: my life isn't where I want it to be right now BUT I'm not in control so I'm thankful for where I'm at in it!!

How are you doing Never? Miss you :flower:

Oh Storked!!! I thought ab you a couple months back and was wondering how you were doing. Oh how over emotional I am to know that you just ask me how I'm doing! I miss you more, I miss how close we all were. You have a 1 year old!! I was so happy to see you progress and I lurked until the baby came!!! How are you n the fam?!!!

Afm: my life isn't where I want it to be right now BUT I'm not in control so I'm thankful for where I'm at in it!!

Those were good times weren't they??
I'm sorry that your life isn't where you want it to be now- mine was chaotic for a while there too but I can tell you that everything happens for a reason :hugs:

I'm doing good- about to move states for the 2nd time in 3 months! My toddler is snuggly and sassy. How is your family? :flower:

I was just thinking of everyone yesterday and wondering how everyone is doing! Funny how we miss those terrible times of TTC and loss. Anyone hear from some of the ladies that disappeared? I was thinking of Kat S yesterday.

Aw so good to hear from some of you! It has been awfully quiet on here! I miss how chatty and close it felt also!

So glad to hear that things are going well for you storked!

Never~ I think we all have those time when we think "how did I end up here", but I can promise you we are all there for a reason! I hope things turn around soon for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->