March/April/May FETs

Glad it went well My!

Abe I'm so sorry. It's very frustrating when AF shows. I'm glad you have a plan for August.

AFM I got my transfer date of June 7th. 7 weeks away! Hopefully it goes by quick.

Seven weeks is so soon. It is going to feel like it takes forever, but before you know it it will only be a week away and you will be like ... wtf! It is here.
So glad you have a date already. Can that date change, or is it set in stone?

My, the ivf nurse said as long as I get another AF before may 19th but not before the 8th all my meds are in line for a transfer on June 7th. But I am taking BCP to try to help control it and I start something called Lupron in a couple weeks so I'm kind of nervous my cycle will be confused with everything! I'm really hoping for June 7th as its our 3rd wedding anniversary and I feel like it will give us some luck!

Anything that can bring luck is a great thing! I hope everything line up for you, but if it doesn't just try to take it with s grain of salt and go with it.

Two days post transfer!!

Have everything crossed for the 7th dogmommy

My, very exciting! When will you test?

Official test date is May 1, but I might test earlier if I am too nervous... have nothing in the house will will probably make a last minute rush out the day before and test.

Dancing that is awesome! Two little embies, snuggle tight!! Baby dust :dust:

Doing good, keeping my mind kind of busy. Have to clean the house tomorrow for inlaws so that is something.
Symptom spotting no symptom though, not fun. I just want a clear yes you are pregnant vibe. I am getting none of that. But only 5dpt so I guess that is normal?

My, with dd I had my first symptom of light cramps at 7dpt, then I didn't have anything until nausea 6w4d
I got my bfp at 5dpt with dd, good luck!

Hey ladies! I am in Canada, so still another full night sleep until test day.
I did not test today, it was hard not too but I didn't. Still totally feel out, pretty sure it is going to be negative tomorrow but I am going to hold onto hope. Hope you are all having a great day

Thinking of you today My! I have everything crossed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->