March/April/May FETs

I am hanging on here! My- sounds like things are going good! I do not have ultrasound until next Thursday, only one planned. Should i ask for more?

Hi dancing! You are getting so close ahhhhhh so exciting!
Every clinic is totally different and have their own protocols. I know if my lining was the way they wanted it they would have only just done one and then scheduled me for the FET right away. If you are concerned or want a double check I don't think there is any harm in asking for a second. The FET is way more relaxed for my clinic than the IVF cycle where I was monitored like every other day.

Got our date scheduled. Next Friday it is! Just going to stay positive and try not to lose my mind while we are waiting.

Good luck my!

I have feelings of af but I doubt it will be here yet as normally have long cycles, looking forward to starting again, cd 20 today

Good luck my!

Clinic had me start BCP yesterday so they can get me on same cycle with the other June FETs. On Wednesday the rest of my meds will arrive and will get a tentative June date!

Fab new s dogmommy, it's all starting to get going in here! Very exciting, looking forward to seeing some beautiful bfps

Yay dogmommy I am so excited for you! So soon

Star - cd20 is really early for af, what symptoms /feelings are you getting?

Just some af type pains but only slight, I used to get them about a week before af but cd20 is definitely early for me and my long cycles

Hello Ladies,
I would love to join this thread. Some of you I know from the Feb/March blog. My FET is scheduled for May 15th. Ive been on BCP and started Lupron on yesterday. Just sitting around waiting for now. Baseline is April 28th. Congratulations to everyone of you ladies with BFP.

Hi October, welcome to the thread! I might be transferring around the same time, just seeing when af arrives

Hi October, welcome to the thread! I might be transferring around the same time, just seeing when af arrives

That is awesome! We will be cycle buddies again. It feels nice to have someone to go through this with that truly understands.

It's sad we have to do it again but at least we all have each other and we all do have this chance again which feels good, got to keep hopes up :)

Transfer is tomorrow!!!

It's nice you guys are going to be cycle buddies again. It is heartbreaking when it doesn't work out the way we want, but so good to have each other to lean on.

Good luck MY! Had my ultrasound today and my lining is 8.8! Doctor said that was good since we still have 6 days till transfer.

Transfer went well and totally smoothly.
Feeling Positive this cycle! How is everyone else doing?

Yay! Glad it went well :)

AF showed up today, so our IUI was a bust. We're looking at setting up our FET end of June... so August transfer. Really need to work hard to lose these last 10lbs.

I am so sorry abennion. I know how heartbreaking that is. I had a break down when my final IUI was over and drank myself stupid. Good luck the next couple months and take care of yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->