March/April/May FETs

Welcome Dancing! I'm so sorry about your loss. Hopefully this FET sticks! Baby dust!

Thanks Abe! We will be doing two this time. I do not know what the grades of them are, think I will not find out. Too much added stress. These are the last ones.

I hear you. The reason we're waiting so long and working so hard on losing weight is because we've only got two blasts left to transfer.

:hugs:

Great news my, transfer will be here before you know it!

Hi dancing, good to see you here, I expect everyone will have had transfer by the time I get started but cheering you all on!

Hey dancing! Exciting they gave you an exact date.
We are going to be transfer buddies, but I think I will be anywhere between the 16 and 20. All depends on my lining.
Star, did they give you a month that your next cycle will be?

Afm on cd 4 and second day of estrace. Excited to be this going, trying to stay positive this cycle and working super hard and eating healthy, getting moving and keeping busy!

Star- I'll probably be right along with you in terms of transfer date, you won't be alone :)

Hi
I have to wait til my cycle after next so looking like June seems forever away but it will come round quick, just keeping busy with dd as I've cut work down and just do bits from home if needed, just want to concern dd and the next fet

Fingers crossed for all of us!

I'll be looking to start end of June because of this IUI. Our clinic requires two months in between treatments. Uggh.

Hopefully everyone gets positive results!

I have good news that I can actually start on my.next cycle not the one after that (sorry those of you that have read this on the other thread!)
I think the other nurse I spoke to must have thought I was doing a fresh cycle, so I'm happy I don't have to wait as long and also I can sign consent forms and order more meds on the same day as baseline which saves a trip!

Yay Star that is great news. Excited for you, hope this cycle is THE cycle!!

Cd5 here and taking estrogen, and had a huge five minute ugly cry already hahaha. Going to be a fun month

It's going quick for you my, hope you're feeling better tomorrow

Great news star!

My, hormones are the worst lol! The cycle is moving right along for you!

Hi dancing! Good luck with your cycle.

Abe fingers crossed for your iui but we may be June cycle buddies!

AFM my first round of tests came back negative (cervical cultures) I knew they would be but so happy to be another step further! Next week starts all the pre bloodwork. I believe that I'm looking at a June FET with our last two embryos!

Dogmommy that is great, one step closer. June will be here before you know it!
CD 6, the cry came and went. I am actually surprised that I only had one cry this week since hubs has been gone for awhile. I think I might be finally healing a bit from the September loss. Feeling positive

Hello all,

Can I join this group? I just did my FET on March 29th and found out on April 6th that I am pregnant. I am still in the monitoring stage with my RE so I would like to join ladies that are doing the same. :)

Congrats New Yorker! Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months.
When is your first scan?

Afm cd 12 here and just hadn't my lining check. So far we are at 11 mm and looking good. Booked my next appointment for Friday to check lining again and they will either start me on progesterone then or give it a few more days. I want it right now!!!

How is everyone else holding out?

Congratulations new yorker and welcome!

My thats great news, really good lining, I'm on cd15 and waiting af to start the fet
Are you transferring 1?

Yeah, my clinic agreed to pay for a second transfer free if we did one at a time, so this is our one left.
I think if this fails next full IVF cycle we will transfer multiples if we can, however I am terrified of carrying twins. I could look after them, but scared of mc again.

I agree with you there my, I thought about transferring 2 but I'm way too scared and nervy to carry twins, not actually have them like you but pregnancy I'd such a worrying time I don't think I would cope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->