March babies, our time has finally come!

I can't wait!

Congrats ahern x

go get checked mrsH!! so exciting!!

im sorry fabby, had one of those days the other day.....

no sense trying to fight it, just cry all day. you will feel better tomorrow :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thats what i have done to be honest, i couldnt hold the tears in anyway :flower: x

OH ITS STARTED!! Messages on facebook asking ''any news on baby yet''

I have just seen a message sent to my husbands wall asking !!

Oh dear......... i can see myself getting worked up with people asking. I KNOW they only mean well and i used to do the same with people expecting (i now know not to ask that question though)

Everyone will know when baby arrives, we will be shouting it from the rooftops!!!!!!!!! :dohh:

Oh well, another way of looking at it is that people are only showing they care. Think if people didnt ask i would be upset, so cant win!! :haha: xx

Congrats to those who've had their LO's.

I'm due the end of March so I keep thinking I've got time but really its closer than I think....YIKES!!!

Congratulations ahren! It still seems ages for me because its end of march! It wouldnt shock me if she's born on april fools lol!

Fabby your due date will be awful, I could of smashed my phone up! If it wasnt facebook it was my mobile or house phone! What really gets me is when people see me face to face and say oh I see you havent had the baby yet then !

Fabby your due date will be awful, I could of smashed my phone up! If it wasnt facebook it was my mobile or house phone! What really gets me is when people see me face to face and say oh I see you havent had the baby yet then !

Mmmm, think i will have to turn my phone off and de-activate my facebook! I will end up being really sarcastic and not meaning to be xx

Good luck to all you March mummies! This was me last year, he was due on the 2nd and he came on the 8th and I cannot believe how quickly it has gone! Not long to go now and you will get to meet your little bundles! xx

I just realized that my friend had her son at 36 weeks , last year.. he was fine and went home straight away.

That's in 2,5 weeks from now! EEK!

Can't believe how fast this pregnancy has FLOWN by for me.
I still can't believe I'm pregnant, LOL.. Let alone believe that we'll have our daughter here with us sooner than later! WOW!
:cloud9::happydance:

I must admit I'm a little scared of taking care of a newborn.. anyone else?

I just realized that my friend had her son at 36 weeks , last year.. he was fine and went home straight away.

That's in 2,5 weeks from now! EEK!

Can't believe how fast this pregnancy has FLOWN by for me.
I still can't believe I'm pregnant, LOL.. Let alone believe that we'll have our daughter here with us sooner than later! WOW!
:cloud9::happydance:

I must admit I'm a little scared of taking care of a newborn.. anyone else?

I think I'm mostly scared of not getting the house clean enough, or forgetting to buy something before the baby gets here.... Silly things I know.... I'm also a little worried of the sleep deprivation... I've been feeling so so tired and am finding getting the kids up and out to school in the morning very difficult. I'm not sure how I'm gonna pull it off once there's a baby here?!?!

I hate hospitals :[ and it's an hour and a half from our house D:
I'm strapped up to an iv with fluids and medicine, a monitor for the baby, a monitor for contractions, and a blood pressure cuff :/

I hate hospitals :[ and it's an hour and a half from our house D:
I'm strapped up to an iv with fluids and medicine, a monitor for the baby, a monitor for contractions, and a blood pressure cuff :/

good luck cupcake momma! will be thinking of you :hugs:

good luck cupcake momma!!!! and congrats to the march mummies who have popd alredy :| :O scaryyyyy!!! blessedmomma, cupcakemomma them windy days have stoped hahahaha.how r u all??xxx

Congrats Ahern and 2ndtimer!

Good luck cupcake momma - thinking of you.

My induction date has been set for 17 February so 6 or less days to go. Very excited and also a bit scared, can't wait to meet her. Things are moving fast with many of the March mummies now.

I thought i would do a quick update one here !!

I had the MW yesterday and my belly measurement (can recall what its called) had gone down.

So went for monitering at hospital today !! and had a scan !!! was a bit of a bonus - but bubs is on the small side (below lower percentile thingi) and bump is still on chart but only just !!! she was a bit sleeply on the ctg but the MW jiggled my belly and she gave a few kicks (telling her to bugger off no doubt)

Back next week for more monitering but to go back if anything happens !!

She is still having her mad moments kicking away !! so im not worried atm

Cant believe we have some babies here already !!

I thought i would do a quick update one here !!

I had the MW yesterday and my belly measurement (can recall what its called) had gone down.

So went for monitering at hospital today !! and had a scan !!! was a bit of a bonus - but bubs is on the small side (below lower percentile thingi) and bump is still on chart but only just !!! she was a bit sleeply on the ctg but the MW jiggled my belly and she gave a few kicks (telling her to bugger off no doubt)

Back next week for more monitering but to go back if anything happens !!

She is still having her mad moments kicking away !! so im not worried atm

Cant believe we have some babies here already !!

I wouldn't worry too much.. babies have growth spurts .
Also some baby's are 5lbs and perfectly healthy , some are 10.
It'd be weird if all babies were the same size!

true would be very odd if we all had robot babies

:haha: I know right, scary thought!
My baby is measuring "small" too, but she's growing just fine so nothing to worry about.
She'll just be like 6 lbs or so when she's born full term, that's what my midwife thinks.

Is there a method of estimating how much bubs will/should put on ??

I mean she is just under 4lb now and will be delivered 38 ish weeks?

aaand if i increase my calorie intake will that help ?? (i havent put on much if any weight thus far)

Sorry if extreemly daft questions

Is there a method of estimating how much bubs will/should put on ??

I mean she is just under 4lb now and will be delivered 38 ish weeks?

aaand if i increase my calorie intake will that help ?? (i havent put on much if any weight thus far)

Sorry if extreemly daft questions

Well what I have read is that right now your baby will gain up to 0,5lbs a week or so.. but every baby is different.
Also no I don't think your calorie intake will help your baby gain weight..I mean if you're under eating then yes you should be eating more, but if you're eating just normal then I wouldn't start eating more.
Some women don't put on much weight and have big babies.
I have put on 30 lbs so far and my baby is measuring small, so you never know.

If your baby puts on 0.5 lbs a week now then the weight would be around 6 lbs at 38 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->