• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March babies, our time has finally come!

I'm bored and fed up now :cry:
Really want to meet my baby, but I can see him keeping me waiting till I get induced on the 28th.

Any other march 15th ladies waiting??

Just to update quickly.....I had my baby girl, 17/3/11...10.59am weighing 7lb4oz.....5 days early.....will do BS soon xx

Good luck to those waiting xxxx

I'm bored and fed up now :cry:
Really want to meet my baby, but I can see him keeping me waiting till I get induced on the 28th.

Any other march 15th ladies waiting??

Me! I'm so fed up and showing no sign of going anytime soon. :(

Induction booked for Friday.

hows everyone feeling?? anyone having any signs?? i've been feeling slightly crampy on and off but other than that pretty much normal. hoping LO hangs in there just a few more days.

hows everyone feeling?? anyone having any signs?? i've been feeling slightly crampy on and off but other than that pretty much normal. hoping LO hangs in there just a few more days.

I've been having some back pain and a few cramps, but nothing that makes me think LO is coming. Fingers crossed that my little man comes soon, and that your LO hangs in there for Daddy.

afternoon everyone. i'm still waiting for baby to make an appearance, my due date is friday and i'm getting really fed up. i know i'm not over due yet but i really thought it would of arrived by now :sad1:

fed up of people saying ''had any pains yet'' or ''you still not had it yet'' grrrrr leave me alone lol!!!!

i'm glad i'm not the only one feeling like this though xxxx

afternoon everyone. i'm still waiting for baby to make an appearance, my due date is friday and i'm getting really fed up. i know i'm not over due yet but i really thought it would of arrived by now :sad1:

fed up of people saying ''had any pains yet'' or ''you still not had it yet'' grrrrr leave me alone lol!!!!

i'm glad i'm not the only one feeling like this though xxxx

I have started going offline when I'm on Facebook, so I don't get chat messages asking if I'm still pregnant. One friend sends me at least 5 or 6 messages a day asking!

Omg that would drive me nuts. As if telling them right away is your main priority. I only have 1 friend who fb messaged me asking if I had the baby and if it's a boy or girl cuz she's been dying to know the gender ever since I told her we don't want to know and she's been trying to convince me otherwise. Of course she hasn't contacted me at all to see how I'm doing so I've just ignored it. Everyone else have been pretty good and supportive.

I've been getting pains in my cervix. I instinctively clench when they happen but my doula told me it can slow things down to I should try my breathing when they happen. More period pains with and without bh. Last night at 6am I kept waking up to contractions and they were about 7-9 minutes apart. Eventually fell asleep and now I guess it's back to normal. I should eat something as I'm starving.

i have ppl asking me every single day. how are you feeling i'm like uh i feel like im 9 months pregnant :haha: and ppl telling me i better post when i go into labor. i'm like i doubt my main priority while im in labor is going to be letting the whole world know. i dont want to be bombarded at the hospital so only a certain few ppl are going to know.

2cm dilated and the start of my show!!! Whoop! Finally something to show for these BH and cervix pains :). Hopefully more to come :D

yay thumper :happydance: i'm so jealous!!!

i've been getting cervix pains for a week or so now & braxton hicks since 36 weeks but today i've got period type pains which i had for a while last night but thought it was a one off, i really hope its my body getting ready for labour, either that or i need a poo :haha:

I couldn't believe it today :). Pains getting worse too! MW made me an appointment for a weeks time but told me that I wouldn't need it as I was obviously on my way! YEAY! Just need to stay calm now and be positive. I so want this to be it! Just made a batch of walnut choc chip cookies to munch on during labour :D Hehe

Yay gl thumper!

I got all nauseous today with a gurgly stomach. Ended up having to take a Gravol because nothing else worked and I have such a phobia of nausea and was starting toget a panic attack again from it. Hopefully it doesn't delay things.

Just read that Luna had her little boy on the 18th. They are still in the hospital, and hopping to be going home on Friday.

The March babies just keep on coming:happydance: hope the rest of us get to hold our LO's soon.

how is everyone today? i went for a walk to the park with my sister & nieces in the hope things got going but i've not had any twinges or anything today!

i think i can safely say i'll be going to my midwife appointment on friday after all!

is anyone else scared of how they will handle the pain? i watch OBEM and i like to think i will do better than some of them lol! its the fear of the unknown thats bothering me.

well good luck today ladies, i hope it brings another announcement xxxx

how is everyone today? i went for a walk to the park with my sister & nieces in the hope things got going but i've not had any twinges or anything today!

i think i can safely say i'll be going to my midwife appointment on friday after all!

is anyone else scared of how they will handle the pain? i watch OBEM and i like to think i will do better than some of them lol! its the fear of the unknown thats bothering me.

well good luck today ladies, i hope it brings another announcement xxxx

Still not feeling much here, for a baby everyone said was coming early he sure is hanging in there. I've been walking, eating spicy, driving on bumpy roads and :sex:. But I think this little man is just going to come when he wants.

I'm getting a bit nervous about labour pain, but like you said its more of a fear of the unknown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->