******March Lambs******~105 new arrivals~

Good morning just a quick popping while kaylas sleeping. Was wondering if any of the march mums have made a postnatal thread as I would still like to keep talking to you all and hearing about what the littles ones are up too. We can't stay in third tri forever.
Just thought it would be nice I would make one but I don't have a clue how to edit the threads :s !. I'm terrible. While we wait on that has anyone had there 6 week check yet? I've got mine on the 12th and don't really no what to expect. And has anyone started exercising ow and wait lose girls how's that going?
Xx

Hi, weve been talking about getting this thread moved, but not sure where to yet or when but sure were waiting until all lambs are here.

I've not got Chase's 6 week check for another 3 weeks yet hun so sorry no help as to what happens.

Not even though about excercising yet, i tried my pre pregnancy jeans on yesterday, and i could just and i mean just about fasten them, but no way i could wear them yet! I wouldn't be able to move or sit down in them :rofl: I'm just so sick of wearing my maternity stuff, i think a little shopping spree is due, now to find some money to do that! Have you started excercising yet hun?

Ooh yay for Greenlady, congratulations hun, can't wait to see some pics x x

Mummydee and CocoaOne i really hope you both have your LO's soon :dust:, so exciting x x x

Hi ladies :flower:
Oh jj-rabbit - YES!! I thought Jesse was the only one that had done it, he has forgotten to breathe twice! It's extremely scary! I've actually decided I'm going to take a CPR course in case he doesn't start breathing on his own one of the times.

I feel relieved to know it's not just my LO but it's so scary isn't it! They showed us CPR before we left the hospital and it was horrid even thinking about it x x

Congratulations to the new moms!!! And lots of :dust: for the girls that should hold their LO any day now!!

I also would love to switch to some sort of postnatal thread to keep in contact with you ladies.

LO just woke up - wanted to quickly post a picture my dad made. It is hilarious!!

Attachments

• Calvin and Sam.jpg
    Calvin and Sam.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 3
I'm still hanging in there... got an induction date of next Thursday when I'll be 14 days overdue :( Sweep yesterday, really want to get her out now!!

Congratulations to everyone that's had their LOs... they're all gorgeous!! xx

]
So, seeing as it's no longer March, I thought I'd have a quick update on the Lambs

Born:
Lamb #106 - girl friday due 18th March - Baby Boy born 27th March
Lamb #107 - loopylin due 20th March - Deegan born 31st March
Lamb #108 - Fran_Cesca due 22nd March - Robyn born 19th March (I think)
Lamb #109 - lizzieandzara due 22nd March - Zara born 28th March
Lamb #110 - mamato2more due 29th March - Peter and Kallen born 29th March
Lamb #111 - greenlady due 31st March - Flora born 1st April
Lamb #112 - Luna due 14th March - Euan born 1st March

Lambs who were being born (waters broke/contractions etc) according to last post:
ethan amelia - waters broke 29th March
OULINA - CS booked for 31st March
Mendy - was in labour 31st March
Emx - contractions started 1st April

Inductions booked:
carly j - 27th March
LisaO80 - 2nd April
hopeforamirac - 3rd April
30thMarch2010 - 3rd April
Hattie80 - 4th April
Ready2Go - 8th April

Hope more babies start coming soon (including mine, are you listening LO??!)

thanks for all the labour dust girls - think we need it!

just spoken to my friend who was due the day before me, she's just had her second sweep and is booked for induction next friday if nothing kicks off in the meantime... which probably means my induction will be next friday/sat/sunday if little man doesnt arrive between now and then!

Good morning just a quick popping while kaylas sleeping. Was wondering if any of the march mums have made a postnatal thread as I would still like to keep talking to you all and hearing about what the littles ones are up too. We can't stay in third tri forever.
Just thought it would be nice I would make one but I don't have a clue how to edit the threads :s !. I'm terrible. While we wait on that has anyone had there 6 week check yet? I've got mine on the 12th and don't really no what to expect. And has anyone started exercising ow and wait lose girls how's that going?
Xx

Hi, weve been talking about getting this thread moved, but not sure where to yet or when but sure were waiting until all lambs are here.

I've not got Chase's 6 week check for another 3 weeks yet hun so sorry no help as to what happens.

Not even though about excercising yet, i tried my pre pregnancy jeans on yesterday, and i could just and i mean just about fasten them, but no way i could wear them yet! I wouldn't be able to move or sit down in them :rofl: I'm just so sick of wearing my maternity stuff, i think a little shopping spree is due, now to find some money to do that! Have you started excercising yet hun?

Ah well Ill be keeping an eye out! Would like to keep in contact with you all!. :thumbup:

Mines on the 12th april, not quite sure what to expect at all. One of the March mummys must of had theres share girlies :).

Mmm Exercising seams to be a thing of the past Ive just been running around after kayla and doing a bit on the wii fit when I can. Im nearly back down to pre pregnancy weight I was 9st 11 a week before I had her and now Im 8st 2 still got a bit to lose I was 7st 9 but Im not in any rush would like to get all toned up before the summer. I got a weighted hula hoop which I love! its great and i can do it in front of the tv :happydance: :happydance: bonus!!.

lol exersize is going to have to wait till i can spend more than 10 min on my feet without feeling dizzy, my iron is obviously taking its time getting back up, that and the interrupted sleep cant be helping much,
EJ has been loads better last night i dont know what time it was we went to sleep but he didnt wake till quarter to 6 this morning and then we went back to sleep around 7:30ish till Dh woke me up at half 8 then we got up and left EJ in bed for a bit longer, he still was sleeping in our bed as he seems to fall asleep eaisest in my arm at my side and i tend to fall asleep before hes been asleep long enough to move him , saying that though since his 9pm feed this evening he slept on me for just over an hour and then allowed me to transfer him to his bouncer without waking so hopefully once ive fed him around half 12 then he will settle and do the same and i can put him in his own bed for most of the night. DH is out doing social work on the streets in town tonight till 4 so cant get any help from him.

I was having overfill problems with the feeding but that seems to have switched and now gone the other way and im having trouble getting my breasts to fill enough between feeds ( not helped when he throws up right after a feed and needs a top up in between which he has done twice today ) Nipples are getting better though Lanisoh and sheilds seems to be doing the trick for now.
Went out for a Brunch today with friends and EJ was so sweet and slept through the entire meal, unlike Nate who raised hell with the amount of noise he created during the meal.

Hope you all are doing well, lots of :dust: to the Lambs we are still waiting on, i do hope they get a move on for you ladies, I talked to the MW and we are sure the reason I went so far overdue was down to my iron levels being so low prior to EJ's birth that my body wouldnt naturally go into labour so keep those iron levels up ladies.

It's taken me 5 weeks since having Zander to start exercising again. And when I do it's just walking around my neighborhood, pushing him in the stroller. He loves it of course. He absolutely loves being outside. I'm able to fit into my size 18 jeans but I was wearing those when I was like 10 weeks pregnant. I still need to get down to my size 16's I'm just glad I can at least wear something that's not maternity. lol.

Sending all the over due mommies tons of labor dust :dust: :dust: :dust:
I may not always reply but I always read and I'm constantly thinking of yall.
Congrats to all the new mommies. :D :hugs:

Ella got weighed yesterday she is now 9 pound 4. she was only 7 pound 14 and a half a week and a bit before then :)

Now 11 days overdue - soooo fed up! Induction booked for sun / mon so will be having an April baby now. Hopefully Easter Monday. I'm getting v nervous....

So, seeing as it's no longer March, I thought I'd have a quick update on the Lambs

Born:
Lamb #106 - girl friday due 18th March - Harry born 27th March
Lamb #107 - loopylin due 20th March - Deegan born 31st March
Lamb #108 - Fran_Cesca due 22nd March - Robyn born 19th March (I think)
Lamb #109 - lizzieandzara due 22nd March - Zara born 28th March
Lamb #110 - mamato2more due 29th March - Peter and Kallen born 29th March
Lamb #111 - greenlady due 31st March - Flora born 1st April
Lamb #112 - Luna due 14th March - Euan born 1st March
Lamb #113 - hopeforamirac due 22nd March - Baby Girl born 2nd April

Lambs who were being born (waters broke/contractions etc) according to last post:
ethan amelia - waters broke 29th March
OULINA - CS booked for 31st March
Mendy - was in labour 31st March
Emx - contractions started 1st April

Inductions booked:
carly j - 27th March
LisaO80 - 2nd April
30thMarch2010 - 3rd April
Hattie80 - 4th April
Ready2Go - 8th April

Congratulations to hopeforamirac!!

congrats to the new mummy,
and good luck for the inductions :dust: and for the overdue mummies :dust:

Andi sounds like Ella is doing great hun which is awesome after her drawn out long arrival,
Elliot is improving with his sleeping/feeding habits each day which is good,
gotta go now he needs finishing feeding,

Congratulations to all the new mummies!

:dust: to all those still waiting!

Just to update ny details, my baby boy is called Harry Joseph

x

Congrats to the new mummies! and :dust: to everyone still waiting!

Just wanted to say that I've posted my birth story here:
[thread=305406]Flora's waterbirth on April Fool's day[/thread]

:flower:

arrrgh , why tonight????
ive had a wonderful day with my family and now Elliott is going for it in the crying stakes which is just annoying as DH is out doing social work again till 4am so not able to help me and i have things i need to be doing other than holding a crying baby, i think hes going to be like this till his next feed though and then hopefully we will get some peace after that and some sleep fingers crossed

hi ladies i have started up a march lambs thread in the groups section so we can all still keep in contact as moast of us are no longer 3rd tri please come over and have a chat lol xxxxx i have put a link below xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/305186-march-lambs-2010-come-ladies-2.html#post4942213

i wonder how Hattie is doing!!??

Mummyem- Could we perhaps have a link to this thread in the march thread 2? so we can pop over from time to time? :flower:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->