March Madness ladies!!!

WhereisBabyL

Reaction score
This is a brand new thread that I made as a continuation from our last TWW. Anyone can join!! Ovulation begins within a couple of days for the girls in this group!

My big O is expected on the 16th..but am already having ewcm already.. is that normal?

Mine is expected on the 15th and I'm having the same!! I think mine might be a tad too sticky though.

I O'd on the 7th or 8th so I am a little ahead but would love to join you guys!

1dpo today! I will test by 22nd I think. Good luck all :thumbup:

I'm not going to symptom spot this time. I promise myself. Lol. My opks are still negative but I know it's this weekend sometime hurray 😁

I ov between 7th and 8th. Won't test till 23rd. Good luck ladies!

Hi ladies, mind if I join?

I'm testing on 22nd when AF is due. This is my 4th cycle ttc. Good luck everyone xx

I got a BLAZING Postive OPK today. And yesterday it looked almost positive to me so we BD yesterday and today. Fingers crossed

Can I join?! I took femara this cycle, going in this afternoon for my ultrasound and HCG trigger shot! IUI is scheduled for tomorrow!

Yippieeee!

Good luck for this afternoon :hugs:

Hey ladies - would love to join in the 2ww! I am testing Fri or Sat! I'll be 9/10 dpo.
Symptom spotting already...have creamy CM which I've had in the past when I got a BFP...so heres hoping!

I have more cm too. Today I have burning behind my nipples and sore/aching armpits. I don't usually get this before AF. I checked back on my first journal and I did say how sore my boobs were but I think I was a few more dpo than I am now. It's really hard not to symptom spot! Luckily I have no tests in the house so it's just tough I'll have to wait it out :)

Would love to join as well. Ovulated March 7th/8th.
AF expected this Saturday, March 21 and I have plenty of AF like cramps and backache etc - but I am hoping it is not due to AF! Trying to stay positive.

I have had constant cm this cycle. Normally I get very dry after O. I was getting a ton of creamy even had a small gob of snot like one time when I wiped and now its creamy/watery. Hoping its a good sign. I am 9 dpo right now and my boobs are super sore. I usually get slightly sore boobs before af but its only a couple days before and typically just on the sides. this started at 7 dpo and is all over. crossing my fingers.

I have more cm too. Today I have burning behind my nipples and sore/aching armpits. I don't usually get this before AF. I checked back on my first journal and I did say how sore my boobs were but I think I was a few more dpo than I am now. It's really hard not to symptom spot! Luckily I have no tests in the house so it's just tough I'll have to wait it out :)

I had the same symptoms as you, burning sensitive nipples and sore boobs near armpits. Not preggo. Lol I think it was ovulation pains

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->