March Madness ladies!!!

I don't even know what dpo I am. I got a positive OPK on Sunday. I'm honestly so laid back this time around and trusting in God. No symptom spotting for this girl!

My IUI got pushed back due to a slowly developing egg. So they're going to force ovulation to happen on Friday. Probably testing on the 31st of March now!

I am feeling a bit down and stressed this cycle. Just came back from a trip with DH to celebrate our 1st year anniversary, but I didn't get a clear +OPK this month! Got the cheapies test kits from Amazon and they didn't work as well as the dollar tree ones. However, I temp this month and got a spike on the 14th March. However, I didn't have the sore boobies that I usually get after the big O.. Arghhh.. all so confusing! I am supposed to O on the 16th and I am usually very punctual..
Guess I'll just wait for AF to come before I test this cycle.. I hope I'll get preggy on our 3rd try..

I'm not going to symptom spot this time. I promise myself. Lol. My opks are still negative but I know it's this weekend sometime hurray 😁

😔Told myself not to symptom spot this round.. and nothing is going on as per norm.. Think my bod is screwing around with me..

Sorry snowy! That's the worst.

Don't you wish we could just look in there and see what was up!

I'm two DPO today. I had a trigger shot on Thursday morning, so I'm taking a pregnancy test every day to test out the shot. It's weird looking at positive pregnancy tests knowing that I'm not possibly pregnant yet!

Sorry snowy! That's the worst.

Don't you wish we could just look in there and see what was up!

I'm two DPO today. I had a trigger shot on Thursday morning, so I'm taking a pregnancy test every day to test out the shot. It's weird looking at positive pregnancy tests knowing that I'm not possibly pregnant yet!

Hi Babe, I know right..Sighs.. all the very best to you for this cycle! Hope you'll get it the first time round. : )

The trigger shots give you positive results when you poas?? that's interesting!

Keep us updated with news and hopefully soon with great news!

Snowy - Yep! The trigger shot gives you a positive test for up to 10 or so days post ovulation! You can either choose to "risk" a positive result as you near the end of the two week wait, or you can test out the positives. I chose not to risk it, because I'd be devastated if I thought I was getting a true positive but it turned out just to be the trigger shot! :cry:

Better safe than sorry!

Hey guys I've been gone a while. I'm still not really symptom spotting & this TWW is hell of a lot easier that way. However when i think about it I don't feel pregnant at all. Lol I think I'm like 7 Dpo. I have been getting some random hot flashes but that's about it haha I really am trying to let it happen.

I am feeling a bit down and stressed this cycle. Just came back from a trip with DH to celebrate our 1st year anniversary, but I didn't get a clear +OPK this month! Got the cheapies test kits from Amazon and they didn't work as well as the dollar tree ones. However, I temp this month and got a spike on the 14th March. However, I didn't have the sore boobies that I usually get after the big O.. Arghhh.. all so confusing! I am supposed to O on the 16th and I am usually very punctual..
Guess I'll just wait for AF to come before I test this cycle.. I hope I'll get preggy on our 3rd try..
Weird because I don't have sore nipples like i did last cycle! But I did get a positive OPK last Sunday. So idk what's going on in there!

Snowy - Yep! The trigger shot gives you a positive test for up to 10 or so days post ovulation! You can either choose to "risk" a positive result as you near the end of the two week wait, or you can test out the positives. I chose not to risk it, because I'd be devastated if I thought I was getting a true positive but it turned out just to be the trigger shot! :cry:

Better safe than sorry!

Still having positive readings today? Hehe..just curious..I wonder how I'd react if I actually see one someday..

Weird because I don't have sore nipples like i did last cycle! But I did get a positive OPK last Sunday. So idk what's going on in there!

OMG.. exactly!! I didn't experience that too..it's totally weird for me as I always have sore boobies after ovulation.. sobs sobs.. my body is playing around with me this month..

Snowywolf, yep! Today's readings were super positive. I didn't use FMU the day before, so when I did today the reading was way darker. It's hard because I KNOW it's the shot, and I KNOW you can't get a + pregnancy test 2 days post ovulation, but my heart was screaming, OHHHHHHHHH IT'S DARKER!!!!

But, it's just the shot. They'll probably be positive for another week or so!

I have more cm too. Today I have burning behind my nipples and sore/aching armpits. I don't usually get this before AF. I checked back on my first journal and I did say how sore my boobs were but I think I was a few more dpo than I am now. It's really hard not to symptom spot! Luckily I have no tests in the house so it's just tough I'll have to wait it out :)

I had the same symptoms as you, burning sensitive nipples and sore boobs near armpits. Not preggo. Lol I think it was ovulation pains

It was the flu! Never mind, on to next cycle :dohh:

Tick tock tick tock.. still nothing going on.. : (
AF gonna be here soon and still no signs of anything..

Yea I don't feel preggo At all. AF expected Sunday. We shall see. My boobs are sore but that happens before AF. If She shows then at least I can try out my preseed next week! I got it too late for last cycle ha

I see ladies using preseed here on the forum. What's it for actually?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->