MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Anyone else stil having issues gettin online??

Yeah its cause im going through fertility tho so i cnt do anything til they scan me at 7wks

Yeah it’s been pretty up and down all day! Think a few have reported the server issue X

Jade il get you added as soon as I can it keeps throwing me out x

I feel the same mummyyshearer im only having a scan because im paying for it privately. I probs wont have anything from midwife till 8weeks ish. I haven’t even met her yet. It was just the receptionist today at the GP xxx

I feel the same mummyyshearer im only having a scan because im paying for it privately. I probs wont have anything from midwife till 8weeks ish. I haven’t even met her yet. It was just the receptionist today at the GP xxx

Ye i have my private on Tuesday (6+4wk) then my early scan through fertility at 7wks. We are only paying for one as with my last 2 pregnancy’s we never made it to 7wks i have always miscarried at 6wks. Im hopin after my early scan i wont have long to wait to get booked in... im not expectin a 12 week scan til september tbh...

Not sure if its cause i hit th 6wk mark tmorro but i feel less pregnant etc but dno if its cause im maybe paranoid...

I have everything crossed for you lovely! And this is your time xxxx

Anyone had doubts your doing the right thing? I woke up this morning and had mad anxiety about having another baby. Have no idea we’re it came from maybe it was because I was so tired. But it’s the first time I had any thoughts like that. I’m okay now but it was really not nice my heart was beating at a million miles

Anyone had doubts your doing the right thing? I woke up this morning and had mad anxiety about having another baby. Have no idea we’re it came from maybe it was because I was so tired. But it’s the first time I had any thoughts like that. I’m okay now but it was really not nice my heart was beating at a million miles

No never had that :?: ive had days ive woke up and forgot im pregnant hahaa specially cause we havent really announced it yet....

Oh its startin to annoy me this server issue lol, i reckon they are havin same prob as the comps at my work wer the servers are over heating in this heat and crashing

Yes I’ve had that and even considered a termination! It’s down to the nausea that I just want gone and look for easy route out but even that is a 2 week wait. I felt ok this morning and then was worrying myself thinking I’m miscarrying and feeling guilty about think of termination and thinking If all turns out not well with this pregnancy it’s my fault for even thinking about termination!

Still having technical issues! Have to reload so many times!

Still having technical issues! Have to reload so many times!

Yeah i find if i refresh the page a few times it then decides to load.... its annoying as fuck :(

How are we all this weekend :)

xx

It’s getting pretty ridiculous you’d think they would have fixed it by now. It’s driving me insane!

All good huni going out for dinner tonight for our wedding anniversary. How are you?

So my friend who is a midwife is doing training for working in a new unit at a private hospital where we live and she’s asked me to come down on Monday as her guinea pig along with a few other women and I get a scan and all the pictures and maybe even a video! Of course I jumped at the chance can’t wait to see how much my wee bean has grown. Means il get this one and then my EPAU one on the 5th. I moved it forward yesterday from Thursday so I could go on Monday.

Your scan is this week mummyshearer isn’t it? X

Ooooh sounds amazing!! I wish i had friends like that hahaa! Awww so we both have scans on 5th \\:D/ mine is at 8am on the 5th so nice and early although il prob be wide awake from something stupid like 3/4am hahaa

Yeah i have my private scan on Tuesday night!! Its going to drag in i think... i wish i had picked today as it was a choice between today and tuesday but i thought Tuesdays better chance of seein something.

Im doing good! Just glad to be off work for the weekend... ive been exhausted by about 4/5pm. This heat hasnt really helped as ive struggled to sleep in it...

I’m feeling pretty icky today for some reason. Not really ill just off and wanna be in bed at home. Im currently at work boooo!!

What an amazing opportunity lovely! How exciting! Xxx

I’m feeling pretty icky today for some reason. Not really ill just off and wanna be in bed at home. Im currently at work boooo!!

What an amazing opportunity lovely! How exciting! Xxx

Yeah i feel sicky on and off today.. keep thinkin its maybe just hunger but its no cause ive been eating fine :( so have had a lazy day on couch... feel bad cos ive gave me 7yr old his ipad/nintendo switch all day so i have peace lol

I’ve not had a good few days unfortunately. So much anxiety with the nausea, it makes me panic and I want that feeling to end. I know my last pregnancy nausea was rough but this time round it’s exceeded that level! I did feel ok this morning and brushed my teeth thinking I feel good today only to be hit with it as soon as I made my cuppa! It’s really getting me down, I think all these thoughts would go without the nausea which scares me because of how it makes me feel and that fear doesn’t help the anxiety! I hate being in the house which is good cos I can take the kids out to the park. I’ve got my headphones all most of the time changing my attention to music and videos and I’m going to take up knitting again to concentrate on making something so something practical to focus on. I already feel guilty for wanting these feelings to end which makes me feel I’ve jinxed the pregnancy already! Sorry for dragging on but I’ve just been all over the place mentally and I worry how I will cope further along...

I’ve not had a good few days unfortunately. So much anxiety with the nausea, it makes me panic and I want that feeling to end. I know my last pregnancy nausea was rough but this time round it’s exceeded that level! I did feel ok this morning and brushed my teeth thinking I feel good today only to be hit with it as soon as I made my cuppa! It’s really getting me down, I think all these thoughts would go without the nausea which scares me because of how it makes me feel and that fear doesn’t help the anxiety! I hate being in the house which is good cos I can take the kids out to the park. I’ve got my headphones all most of the time changing my attention to music and videos and I’m going to take up knitting again to concentrate on making something so something practical to focus on. I already feel guilty for wanting these feelings to end which makes me feel I’ve jinxed the pregnancy already! Sorry for dragging on but I’ve just been all over the place mentally and I worry how I will cope further along...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->