MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

It’s so hard when you reach the stage were you previously lost. The 5-7 week stage is such a vulnerable period and I really struggle sometimes but you can only take it day by day huni. But try and remember this is a completely different little embie and there is absolutely no reason why it shouldn’t work out. X
I know but it’s so hard to remain positive when it’s so well known how vulnerable the stage is! Roll on scan... 9 days to go...

Good luck @GemmaG

Congratulations @shnsn, so glad all is doing well in there xx

All good girls. Baby in the right place. Lovely round gestational sac and no sign of any bleeding. She said it’s just implantation spotting. Baby measuring at 6 weeks which is spot on as I ovulated day 16/17 after my miscarriage. Heartbeat was seen too. So relieved. X

70A74633-0E47-4F56-B7CB-DD731523A211.jpeg

Last edited:
All good girls. Baby in the right place. Lovely round gestational sac and no sign of any bleeding. She said it’s just implantation spotting. Baby measuring at 6 weeks which is spot on as I ovulated day 16/17 after my miscarriage. Heartbeat was seen too. So relieved. X

View attachment 1064998 View attachment 1064999

Awww yaaaay congrats :D i wish mine wasnt sooo far away now :( least u can settle :)

I found some cheapies so decided for heck of it to do one and the line came up instantly before the control line :)

BC545B4D-EA14-46BC-9433-642FD28CEAA0.jpeg

Awww yaaaay congrats :D i wish mine wasnt sooo far away now :( least u can settle :)

I found some cheapies so decided for heck of it to do one and the line came up instantly before the control line :)

View attachment 1065000
I might do the same, doesn’t feel right not using the IC!
My nausea is so bad right now with this heat, even breathing is making me feel sick! Hope you ladies are doing well in this weather. Mint cornetto is the only thing I can eat right now.

I might do the same, doesn’t feel right not using the IC!
My nausea is so bad right now with this heat, even breathing is making me feel sick! Hope you ladies are doing well in this weather. Mint cornetto is the only thing I can eat right now.

I cnt cope with heat that well over here (abroad im fine) so im strugglin anyway lol stil makin most of it though! My nausea has kicked in slightly in last half hr but not sure if its heat or pregnancy related. I struggled to eat my dinner last nyt had bolognese was starvin but when it came to eatin it it was as if i couldnt be arsed and felt full after a couple bites :( havin left overs tnyt cos i refuse to waste th big pot i made lol

Anyone else dying to start baby shoppin hahaa?? I have a few bits already but OH doesnt know... i started a wee box of small things before i gt pregnant. Mainly to hve it in my head i would be pregnant eventually & cause it was stuff in the sale tht i thought was cute lol (yes i am mental lol) i got myself a pregnancy planner aswell last week forgot to tell you’s i dnt want to add anything to it tho until 12wks even tho theres bits to add frm nw til then

C1FAC1E7-9F50-408D-9598-2584B162D54F.jpeg

I cnt cope with heat that well over here (abroad im fine) so im strugglin anyway lol stil makin most of it though! My nausea has kicked in slightly in last half hr but not sure if its heat or pregnancy related. I struggled to eat my dinner last nyt had bolognese was starvin but when it came to eatin it it was as if i couldnt be arsed and felt full after a couple bites :( havin left overs tnyt cos i refuse to waste th big pot i made lol

Anyone else dying to start baby shoppin hahaa?? I have a few bits already but OH doesnt know... i started a wee box of small things before i gt pregnant. Mainly to hve it in my head i would be pregnant eventually & cause it was stuff in the sale tht i thought was cute lol (yes i am mental lol) i got myself a pregnancy planner aswell last week forgot to tell you’s i dnt want to add anything to it tho until 12wks even tho theres bits to add frm nw til then

View attachment 1065011

I’ve my amazon basket full of stuff lol it’s hard not too isn’t it. But that’s about as far as I’ve gone. Once I get the EPAU scan il book my harmony at ten weeks and if all’s well after that I will consider starting to get a few bits and pieces. I don’t know if instinctively I knew something wasn’t right last time as I didn’t settle at all but this time I feel really content. Don’t get me wrong I still get anxious at times but nowhere near as much as last time. I can’t wait to start shopping x

I don’t start shopping until V-Day @ 24 weeks.
My babies can be born with a kidney condition which if picked up at 5 months scan means there’s less chance of survival. If I get to 5 months and all looks good then to 24 weeks then I relax. I’ve made mental notes though of things I like! Pregnancy journal is lovely, I keep a diary and then make sure I enter a labour and delivery part which I like to look back on. Also good to compare notes for future pregnancies cos we can so easily forget the early days bogged down with nausea and tiredness.

Yeah i hve a Amazon wish list of stuff ive seen (although might find cheaper elsewhere) omg gemma btw! Im the same i didnt settle at all last pregnancy like ive said i was constantly checkin etc but i seem more settled this time although lst couple days ive been abit unsettled just cause of the stage im at... but its like my heads tellin me to chill out its all good.... its weird i dnt even knw hw to describe it.

Shnsn that sucks im soo sorry :( hopefully everything will be fine this time round though :) & we can all share our wee baby bits we buy lol

Yeah i hve a Amazon wish list of stuff ive seen (although might find cheaper elsewhere) omg gemma btw! Im the same i didnt settle at all last pregnancy like ive said i was constantly checkin etc but i seem more settled this time although lst couple days ive been abit unsettled just cause of the stage im at... but its like my heads tellin me to chill out its all good.... its weird i dnt even knw hw to describe it.

Shnsn that sucks im soo sorry :( hopefully everything will be fine this time round though :) & we can all share our wee baby bits we buy lol

It’s so strange isn’t it. Lol I’m so glad someone is still peeing on sticks I was like an addict on the hunt for leftover cheapies today but couldn’t find any so ended up testing the OPK theory and it works :haha:

I don’t start shopping until V-Day @ 24 weeks.
My babies can be born with a kidney condition which if picked up at 5 months scan means there’s less chance of survival. If I get to 5 months and all looks good then to 24 weeks then I relax. I’ve made mental notes though of things I like! Pregnancy journal is lovely, I keep a diary and then make sure I enter a labour and delivery part which I like to look back on. Also good to compare notes for future pregnancies cos we can so easily forget the early days bogged down with nausea and tiredness.

Aw shnsn that’s terrible, is there know way of finding out before then? What a terrible worry to have x

It’s so strange isn’t it. Lol I’m so glad someone is still peeing on sticks I was like an addict on the hunt for leftover cheapies today but couldn’t find any so ended up testing the OPK theory and it works :haha:

I used a opk back when i was 12dpo i think it was (god tht seems soo long ago hahahaa) and came up almost positive \\:D/

Forgot to ask was ur scan abdominal or internal?

This thing was blazing!! Il post it, it’s crazy

Internal but I don’t mind them, unfortunately I have internals right the way through until at least 12 weeks. My uterus tilts right back and only goes upright when there’s enough baby to push it forward. X

Wow!! That is a strong OPK!!

Aww im hoping abdominal will be ok for me... im abit nervous wi internals...

i feel bad atm aswell cos OH isnt getting sex :roll: i knw sex doesnt harm th baby but with my two losses ive always started the spotting etc a day or 2 after we first have sex then the next few days i have a miscarriage confirmed... he understands but hes been trying to get playful last couple days and apart frm not bein in the mood i just dnt want to risk it ](*,) i feel hes gettin abit moody wi me :( he prob isnt but i do feel bad

Wow!! That is a strong OPK!!

Aww im hoping abdominal will be ok for me... im abit nervous wi internals...

i feel bad atm aswell cos OH isnt getting sex :roll: i knw sex doesnt harm th baby but with my two losses ive always started the spotting etc a day or 2 after we first have sex then the next few days i have a miscarriage confirmed... he understands but hes been trying to get playful last couple days and apart frm not bein in the mood i just dnt want to risk it ](*,) i feel hes gettin abit moody wi me :( he prob isnt but i do feel bad
I’m the same as that has happened with me I know it could just be the wrong timing but it does play on your mind x

Aw shnsn that’s terrible, is there know way of finding out before then? What a terrible worry to have x
No unfortunately, I can’t have a cvs cos the faulty gene has not been located. Seems like pregnancy is a very long struggle but worth it in the end x

Couldn’t get on at all. Think the whole website was down x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->