MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Thank god its back up and running ive been soo bored since i finished work hahaha

Thank god its back up and running ive been soo bored since i finished work hahaha

Lol I know I was having withdrawal :haha: and totally with you on the sex thing. I’d rather wait a few weeks but I told him il sort him out in other ways he seems happy enough lol x

When do you girls have your booking in appointment? Mine is in the morning at half 9. Can’t remember what is done? I’ve only had one about 12 years ago as I didn’t have one with the twins as I was under consultant care the whole way thorough x

Yes. Mines been down all day too!

My booking appointment is on the 12th. Should’ve been the 5th but I double booked myself!!!!

My booking in app is early August, sure they just do bloods and take medical history.

I’ve not bought anything for baby, I won’t be finding out the sex so can’t really buy any cute outfits and after 2 previous team yellow pregnancies I have enough white and grey baby clothes :laugh2:

I think I might buy one blue outfit and one pink to take to hospital as when I had my youngest daughter she was only small so nothing fit her and I asked my Mum to pick me up some bodysuits and she bought white ones!!! I don’t know why she didn’t just buy girly ones, I couldn’t wait to get her home and get her in some pink!

Has anyone thought about birth plans yet? My eldest was a waterbirth and my youngest was a C-Sec (she was breech) I think I’ll try an epidural this time :haha:

Don’t forget a urine sample too @LillyFleur

I’m not sure when we’ll start buying. Still waiting for it to go wrong yet... I like the idea of an outfit of both colours though as unsure if we’re finding out the gender assuming all goes well but as this is our last I think we may end up finding out but I’d like to try for the 4th time for my home birth....

I dont have a booking app yet, il get my date once ive had my early scan on the 5th as Fertility need to discharge me first :) But i would of thought it wouldnt be long after that....

Booking app from what i can remember is bloods and questions about you/partner/family health etc... weight and height measurements.... and i dno if anywhere else does it but i knw wi my first they took me out th room for height (i went with my mum) and asked me about suffering frm any domestic abuse etc ... i think usually th appointments about a hr long...

As for birth il prob do a hospital birth again... i dnt want a epidural... i had my son on gas/air although they gave me a shot of diamorphine but didnt kickd in in time as i had to push, well my body was pushin for me lol. Id maybe try a water birth....

Anyone else been watchin baby hauls/pregnancy videos on youtube lol???

Lol no but I do watch birthtube a lot. I love seeing babies being born I should have been a midwife lol

I don’t want any obstetric care this time and want to stay with community midwives. I’m 100% going for a home VBAC unless circumstances or needs change. Obviously if any issues arise I won’t be able to have it but it’s definitely plan A if it’s a straight forward pregnancy x

Oh never heard of birthtube.... although im no quite at tht stage yet hahaa just the hauls and updates :) I remember when i was pregnant with my son it was one born every minute/teen mom/16&pregnant etc i binged watched lol :-= x

Oh never heard of birthtube.... although im no quite at tht stage yet hahaa just the hauls and updates :) I remember when i was pregnant with my son it was one born every minute/teen mom/16&pregnant etc i binged watched lol :-= x

Lol I did that too! Yes it’s a private group on Facebook. And a lot of the ladies go live at their births, pretty flipping amazing. I find the whole thing the most insane amazing process in the world. Women are pretty awesome x

Hi ladies. Can i join??

My names Jade. Im 28. First pregnancy eeeekk! So scary! I found out last week (16/7/19) going from my last period im currently 4w4days so due 26th march 2020.

Ive uploaded my frer progression pic. Last test done yesterday.

Im just so worried something is going to go wrong. Ive got a private scan booked for 6w4days. So 2 weeks to wait! Xxx

56CAF051-6F1B-4730-8702-E7550A35FE7A.jpeg

Hi ladies. Can i join??

My names Jade. Im 28. First pregnancy eeeekk! So scary! I found out last week (16/7/19) going from my last period im currently 4w4days so due 26th march 2020.

Ive uploaded my frer progression pic. Last test done yesterday.

Im just so worried something is going to go wrong. Ive got a private scan booked for 6w4days. So 2 weeks to wait! Xxx

View attachment 1065097

Of course! Congrats :)

Dnt worry we are all in same boat as weve all sufferred losses so no how ur feeling but just try relax and enjoy it :) i also have a private scan booked for 6wks+4days which will be tuesday for me :)

Well 4am & thts me up for toilet ](*,) cnt get comfy either far too hot :(

Oooh. Exciting. Not too long to wait then! I can’t wait for mine. I would have one right now if i could but.. lol xxx

Hi everyone

My birth plan will be a planned c section again, it’ll be my 3rd. I am high risk so under hospital care.
I always wanted a water birth but it’s not an option now.
I’m ok with a section, just the recovery for me takes about 6 weeks to feel remotely normal.
I may have to go to gp and get some meds for this nausea, I had them last time they took the edge of it and helped me to function and eat a little.
I’ve had my booking in app, bloods, urine sample, bp check, oxygen check, height n weight, family and birth history plus medical history, carbon monoxide test which is like a breathalyser.

Yeah mine was pretty much the same shnsn. Weight height blood pressure and urine test. Letter being sent off to the hospital she said today and I should hear from them in about 3 weeks with an appointment for my anomaly scan x

Well i went to my GP this morning. We have to get our height. Weight and blood pressure done. Fill out a form which gets passed onto the midwife. She will then call me to book in my first appointment. Hopefully don’t have to wait too long for my first one. Do partners normally go to the first one? Xxx

I feel sooo far behind everyone cos u’s have had booking in apps n scans lol doesnt feel like im pregnant cos ive not had anything lol

I feel sooo far behind everyone cos u’s have had booking in apps n scans lol doesnt feel like im pregnant cos ive not had anything lol

In fairness it seems to be unusually quick. Most appointments aren’t usually until 8 weeks? X

I don’t think you get a scan or anything I didn’t was told they won’t scan me until about 11-12 weeks. I didn’t bring mine to my booking in but they already have my partners medical history etc from my last pregnancy with the twins on their system x

Anyone else stil having issues gettin online??

Yeah its cause im going through fertility tho so i cnt do anything til they scan me at 7wks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->