MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Aww! Just one of those people hopping on to say congrats :happydance::happydance:!!

My March 2019 baby just hit four months :sad2:, oh, how time flies :sad1:

xx

Congrats on a those darkening lines!

I ran out of ICs a few days ago and not allowed to buy more :(. DH even asked me last night if I'm being good and staying away for ordering more tests hahaha.

I THINK nausea may have started to creep in. But it comes in waves so I'm not sure, it was kind of like a constant with strong waves every so often in previous pregnancies. Maybe it's just me strongly looking for symptoms.

This is my 9dpo

r88Ujk1

Thats pretty much what mine looked like :)

Congrats on a those darkening lines!

I ran out of ICs a few days ago and not allowed to buy more :(. DH even asked me last night if I'm being good and staying away for ordering more tests hahaha.

I THINK nausea may have started to creep in. But it comes in waves so I'm not sure, it was kind of like a constant with strong waves every so often in previous pregnancies. Maybe it's just me strongly looking for symptoms.

Nausea is creepin in for me too. comes in wee waves. Its like tht sicky feelin u get if u dnt eat. Its mainly my boobs that are my main symptom atm

I’m the same with nausea and finding it hard deciding what to eat, one minute I want something and the next I can’t stand the thought of it, empty stomach is worse but I’m still waiting for it to hit me the whole day long! Tiredness and lots of it and I am getting a lot of tugging and pulling sensations in pelvic/uterus area.

I’m the same with nausea and finding it hard deciding what to eat, one minute I want something and the next I can’t stand the thought of it, empty stomach is worse but I’m still waiting for it to hit me the whole day long! Tiredness and lots of it and I am getting a lot of tugging and pulling sensations in pelvic/uterus area.

Now that you mention it i do feel more tired than normal aswell... ive had a few feelings in that area too. My last 2 losses wer between 5-6wks so im nearly at that stage... im gettin abit nervous but im hoping and praying this baby is sticking tightly :)

Got my booking in completed today, midwife was lovely and came to my house to do everything and bloods. Feels more official now! Got my bounty pack too!

Got my booking in completed today, midwife was lovely and came to my house to do everything and bloods. Feels more official now! Got my bounty pack too!

Awww yayyy how many weeks are you?? Cause im with fertility i wont get my booking in app til ive had my early scan on the 5th August :(

Done my digi this morning with FMU & i am shocked!!! First time I have ever got 3+!! I was only expecting to see a 2-3 as i was 1-2 last week!! & my last two pregnancies when i tested a week apart went frm 1-2 to 2-3 but then misscarried before getting a 3+. There is only 6 days between th two tests!

Im hoping thats a good sign that everything is sticking as i guess 3+ means my hcg levels are really high

D7791BEB-70A3-4662-90B2-0A894E82608B.jpeg

Done my digi this morning with FMU & i am shocked!!! First time I have ever got 3+!! I was only expecting to see a 2-3 as i was 1-2 last week!! & my last two pregnancies when i tested a week apart went frm 1-2 to 2-3 but then misscarried before getting a 3+. There is only 6 days between th two tests!

Im hoping thats a good sign that everything is sticking as i guess 3+ means my hcg levels are really high

View attachment 1064634
I can’t wait to get my 3+!

This morning fmu I was sensible and stuck to waiting, however just now with very diluted urine I caved in but got my 3+ yay!! I am 5 weeks today, was trying to wait till Friday, got my 2-3 quite early, have a scan for Monday. Also did some more tests and love seeing the dye stealers!

CB4D2354-FD23-4EEC-9B16-47DB16BCE7E3.jpeg 59AD4D34-8121-45B2-9556-076519B181F8.jpeg

This morning fmu I was sensible and stuck to waiting, however just now with very diluted urine I caved in but got my 3+ yay!! I am 5 weeks today, was trying to wait till Friday, got my 2-3 quite early, have a scan for Monday. Also did some more tests and love seeing the dye stealers!

View attachment 1064644 View attachment 1064646

YAAAAY lol this is first time ever ive had 3+ so its made me feel more positive. I had a line stealer on my FRER couple days ago :) think thats me done testing now though lol

My scans 5th August @ 7wks but my OH said last night he really wants a private scan the week before when i am 6wks soo think we are booking one for 30th

I’m saying the same at the moment that I’m done testing, hopefully I stick to that. I’ve always tested till I get that 3+. I’ve had a scan at 5 weeks 5 days before and luckily saw the heart beat too. I’m hoping it’s not too early this time again, my scan cost £50, cheaper to book on a Monday and would have been £70 any other day. I’m looking forward to it, I would definitely recommend it as it really helps cos I’ve had early losses before and I always worry about ectopic even though I’ve never had one. X

I always said I would stop after hittin 3+. yeah think we are deffo going to book one I would be 6+4 on the day they have available or I could go to the one at weekend before but I would only be 6+1....

Nausea is starting to kick in abit more, I felt rough this morning... ive noticed aswell last couple days whenever im driving it seems to hit me aswell....

Loving the tests shnsn!!! I literally got off my plane last night and came straight home and took a FRER. Just wanted to check it was still dark and I honestly have never seen a test like it \\:D/

There was barely a control line for almost a minute. Definitely got my dye stealer!

E38F397F-651D-434C-9980-D02EBA689E94.jpeg

Loving the tests shnsn!!! I literally got off my plane last night and came straight home and took a FRER. Just wanted to check it was still dark and I honestly have never seen a test like it \\:D/

There was barely a control line for almost a minute. Definitely got my dye stealer!

View attachment 1064685

WOW that is definately a line stealer!! Ive never seen a test like that before haha

How was your wee trip away :)

WOW that is definately a line stealer!! Ive never seen a test like that before haha

How was your wee trip away :)

Neither have I, I got a little bit too excited when it happened my husband was looking at me like I was some sort of nutter lol

It was lovely! I’m a big fan of dance music have been for years and got to meet and sit and have a mocktail with camelphat so my holiday was complete after that lol

But I am getting a little bit nervous been having brown discharge every time I go for a poo sorry for too much info. But it scares the life out of me its only when I wipe once but I hate seeing it makes me not want to go to the toilet. Thankfully don’t have it any other time. But I wish it would go away x

Neither have I, I got a little bit too excited when it happened my husband was looking at me like I was some sort of nutter lol

It was lovely! I’m a big fan of dance music have been for years and got to meet and sit and have a mocktail with camelphat so my holiday was complete after that lol
But I am getting a little bit nervous been having brown discharge every time I go for a poo sorry for too much info. But it scares the life out of me its only when I wipe once but I hate seeing it makes me not want to go to the toilet. Thankfully don’t have it any other time. But I wish it would go away x

Oh my OH has met camelphat :) hes a bouncer at a nightclub :) i like my Dance music too hahaa.

Aww noo least its only once though! Im gettin abit nervouse now im reachin th 5/6wk mark as thts when i had my previous losses. I feel quit sick the last few days so hopin thts a good sign and im hopin tht digi is a good sign too. Il be glad when this first trimester is over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->