March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

good luck with the cake decorating FT

i got my cake out of the wardrobe yesterday (it is the top tier of our wedding cake) and although the icing was slightly mouldy the cake is fine. i have tken the icing off and will re-ice next week. i need to make my decorations in advance let them harden up so will prob do that later this week.

my icing baby ordered from ebay still hasnt turned up! grr

i just ate a jam donunut....

yum. donout.

yer i need to re-ice my fruit cake too... are u just brushing the marzipan with water to stick the icing....

ETA - the one im makin friday is sponge xxx

Happy Anniversary cupcake!! :cake:

Loo - well done on D's swim! We've just got back, I got up early and walked round the village for an hour to try and make sure he was rested but he was still asleep when we got there do was a little tired but still managed a few swims (swallowed a bit of water this time though). Poor thing looks shattered now.

Kym please send the sleep fairy this side of the pond! Definitely let him sleep though, silly paediatrician!

Waula - enjoy the pub!
Sambles/FT - jealous of your sunshine, it's raining here.

So yesterday I was weed on, this morning I was projectile vomited on so tomorrow I'm expecting the hat trick and to be poo'ed on. Joy.

hmmmmm i've just found a GIANT bar of fruit and nut chocolate in the cupboard. It's not mine :shrug: surely OH brought it for me though? and just forgot to tell me? right?

I wish i could make my own cakes, the baking bit is fine i just always destroy them with the icing :haha:

Oh Lozza don't tempt the poo!

Our thread is appearing oddly - no signatures and random ads between peoples' posts. :wacko::wacko:

Nicnak, I'm so very sorry hun. :hugs::hugs: You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

WT, thanks for the chart! That definitely fixed my issues, and A is 47% for weight, and 85.6% for length! Guess she is a bit of a tall one! DH and I are both tall though, so it makes sense. I'll post a couple of pics temporarily for you lads later, as I forgot to show you the shots from her photoshoot!

Playdate with a friend today - going to walk to the playground. :happydance::happydance: Lots to do first though - clean up the house, shower and find something to eat, all while keeping A sleeping or otherwise occupied :)

Mmmm doughnut!!!! I just had bagel with marmite and melted cheese...quite yummy but not quite enough to stop me wanting chocolate

ft...i was the same before 3rd tri of pregnancy...choc..take it or leave it, total savoury tooth.....sweet tooth hasnt disappeared yet:haha:

Happy anniversary cupcake...good luck with both your cakes and icing x

M is loving the playmat this mornibg...finally properly kickibg and batting toys...loving it!!! But anyone else watch LOs and wonder if its happy noises or frustrated/kicking off:haha: noises:shrug:
Quiet day today and actually bored...want to do.something...may just take M for a walk. Hubby working from home friday and askef if i was able to get a hairdressrs appt (not that my hair looks shit...well it does but i had said i was desperate to get coloured)...anyway managed to get in wooooop.

M staribg at me quietly from mat.....weird but soooo cute x

Don't talk about nice food, my dairy free fortnight is only on day 5, I miss cake! I even miss cereal, anything that isn't cows milk just doesn't taste as good (I don't mind it in tea/coffee) but I'm not spoiling food.

no more food talk looza!! I've even left the choc alone!

Mitch - i get the whole happy/angry noises. I'm always confused, O started making a new noise yesterday, an angry 'mmmmmmm' noise, really hard to explain but i don't get what it means, we got her a new 'jumpero' and she only makes the noise in there, can't decide if it means she's having fun or not? :shrug:

Hmm, hat trick completed, I've been pooed on! Thought I could smell something, that's the first leak in weeks!

oh dear lozza!! still at least the hat trick is complete! lol

yes ft i will stick the icing to the marzipan using water

my icing baby just arrived!! will post a pic in a mo

L&L - defo eat it!

All this talk of cake and chocolate! :wacko:

Lozza, surely you can still eat most cake, or have you cut out eggs too? I have some good fat free or dairy free or fat free or sugar free (generally not all four together, they would be made of air) recipes for all sorts of tasty treats, so anyone on exclusion diets just shout and I'm sure I could create some yummy recipe or other ;)

Been at the zoo again all morning as there has been bright sunshine that's now gone and rain expected later, so we wanted to use the good bit of the day. OH currently reheating tagine and some rice and then he's said I can have a bath with music and the door locked!! Bliss!

Aaaw bless...cupcake that is soooo cute!!! Almost makes me want to have M christened.

Well neither hubby or i are religious and my parents actually never got me christened...left it up to me if one day i wanted to.be and i.could make my own choice on religion...so it would feel a bit hypocritical getting M done. I would however love some sort of celebration if her entry into.the world and for her to.have godparents...however that is only ina a religious ceremony eh? I have heard of naming ceremonies but they arent really big over here

Lozza.....:happydance: woop for the poonami....just remember Z is always listening (or sneakily reading your posts ha ha)

cupcake that's lovely! and so detailed!
I'm like Mitch, want to do something but we're not religious at all.

locked door emera!! make the most of it, this bath should last hours!!

Well, this thread is starting to zoom right along!

Hope everyone's well, just checking in. Tried adding gluten back over the weekend and it didn't really pan out. I think I can have the odd wheat here and there but I think pasta definitely brought back the green poo! Too bad. My milk supply went way up really suddenly! It was strange.

Up for a feed, not in bed because my neck is spasming.

We've been getting out and about this week, running lots of errands and shopping and stuff. Walked down to the grocery store with the stroller... Felt like people wondered why I had a baby out at 9 pm (but she was asleep and covered up).

Okay, back to bed... Of course it's light now, d'oh!

Everyone take care.

CUPPIE... THATS SOOOOO CUTE!

rashy - so nice to hear from you hun, get some zzzz

mitch and l&l - just through a ''welcome baby'' party... why not xxx

i agree just throw a welcome party and have a cake and you can still have godparents although perhaps you could call them 'guiding adults' or something.

my local registry office do official naming civil ceremonys like christening but without any religion so maybe that would be an option?

Wow. Very chatty bunch this morning.

Firstly.... MOUSE!!! Where are you? Please come out and play. :flower:

EDIT- RIGHT AS I POSTED THAT... I see you've posted. :) Welcome back!

Kym- LOL about the sleep fairy.

Nic- I am so so sorry about your MIL. Even though it is so difficult right now, it is lovely that she's been able to meet her granddaughter and share in those gummy smiles. :hugs:

Cuppie- Happy Anniversary!!

Mitch/L&L- I think it would be lovely to have a little celebration for your little ones even if you're not religious. A Meet the Baby type of party. In part, a baptism/christening is a time to make a promise to your baby about the way that you will raise her. You and DH could write something to your babes and read it aloud. That could be very sweet.

Loo- I can't do the starve Al trick when I'm peeved at my DH. He simply leaves me (at home alone with the babies) while he goes off for hours wandering around the grocery store. :dohh:

Emera- Enjoy your bath, mama. And turn the music up loud enough that you don't even know if anyone is cranky on the outside. :thumbup:

AFM... the boys did well last night. P at 3:00 and K at 4:30. Oh, and I found out yesterday that we've been officially accepted into the child care center we were waiting for. The twinnies will start on July 9. This is a HUUUUUUUGE relief. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to manage the logistics. Each morning, I will have to get myself ready and my 12 year old up so he can get ready. We have to eat and I have to get the twins up, fed and ready (including packing their bag). Then I have to drive 12 year old to his school, twins to their "school" and then me to my work -- all by 8 a.m. :wacko: Perhaps I should start planning now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->