March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Haven't been on here in months but I have to say I love coming on to check all your fruit tickers :)

Poppy seed still? Told my mum yesterday, she was thrilled!!!! She's such a clunky mother hen.

Apple seed! Yay!

I'm glad your mum was excited. It's brilliant. I love little babies.

Apple seeds and prunes! Great news about your mum Waula. I was a little scared to tell my mum this time round, but she was great.

Yep Mitch. D never ever moved. This one is quite the opposite, which is great. I love feeling it move, but it would be nice to have a snooze button for it during my sleep times.

29 days to go apparently. I assume the baby has a calendar ;)

Argh, you'll be a watermelon tomorrow!!!
Waula - yay for your mum being happy!! X

And don't I know it!

Does this mean I can start thinking about eviction?

YES!

Sweet pea!!! :cloud9: had my first Dr appt this morning, the health team round here are ace. Chosen the hospital and they're really happy to support through VBAC or do elective c-sec 2nd time so it's nice for it to be my choice. It felt a bit more real this morning...

Have you thought about what you want to do? Will your hospital be far away? I remember when I lived in Wales we were a 30 minute drive away from the nearest hospital.

Oooooh Waula exciting!!!

And :happydance: for the watermelon; let operation eviction begin! (Although I think it may have started already...)

Apart from reflexology (which didn't even improve my sleep, never mind evict the baby), and bouncing on my ball, I've not really done much about it yet. I tried entice Al into A naughty cwtch this morning, but he wasn't interested.

Maybe I'll buy a pineapple today. That should do the trick, right? ;)

It's odd to think that it still could be as much as 5 weeks away. That's AGES!!!

Yep, got 3 hospitals all 30mins away. Opted for a new one which a few people have recommended to me and the Dr said he has friends who work there and that it's really good. I'll be consultant led and want to review notes then make a decision with them on vbac or elective c-sec. I'm tempted by elective section tbh...

Loo I agree, 5 weeks is a long time to go. I'd try not to hope to much that he'll come early just in case you do an Emera and drive yourself loopy!!!! I think 26th is a good day... :)

Xxxx

I'm fully expecting it to go over, and even am going to discuss with my mw this Friday about NOT being induced at +12. It's not so much about the need to go into labour naturally, but trying to avoid the drip is pretty important to me. I'll get her to outline the risks for me, and then have a good think. At least it's a decision I wont have to make for a while!

Doesn't stop me from trying to kick start things though! Having said that, it seems to have had an adverse effect on the baby. What has gone from a right wriggler, has gone much quieter, reacting a lot less to food or drink and my BH (which I've been getting for weeks) have all but stopped!! I went for an hours walk this morning with Dee in the pram, which would normally be a cue for a few stop and breathe moments, and the worst I felt was tired! Huh!

This baby obviously needs reverse psychology!!

Waula, great news that you don't have to make a decision just yet on your delivery, and there wouldn't be a person in the world who would blame you if you chose an elective c section after what happened last time :hugs:

Omg Loo, I get you on the not wanting the drip again. And tbh I would get the info, make an informed decision and stick to your guns about it. Horrific. Movements are meant to slow down nearer term aren't they? run out of room don't they?! x

Waulas a blueberry wooop

Get evicting Loo....I totally get you on the drip....that and fact that she was back to back had me demanding and epidural!!!! Not adverse to that again.....amazing

Me and hubby had the mosr honest chat ever about having another....on a lovely sunny seafront walk with a sleeping M and seems he is keen to give M a sibling!!! Really thought he wasn't at all bothered. Dont get excited. ..I am starting my new job in 3 weeks and want to get 6 months under my belt at least....by that time eggs could be totally scrambled ha ha

Mitch, that's amazing!!! I genuinely thought you would have dealt at one! How exciting!

How far is everyone now? I'm thoroughly sick of being pregnant. The heat has killed me. Nothing is getting the baby moving, but I guess I need to remember that it it still quite early. My Mum told me that I was a week late arriving (I was a second baby), so I've had a word with the baby and told it that I will compromise at being a week overdue. That will work, right? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->