March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Oh my gosh, you are completely right there :cry: My life over the past week has been consumed with cloth nappies and failing cloth nappies (you may have realised :rofl: I've just posted on the natural parenting forum as to stop boring you all!), but things like that do make you realise what is really important.

Aww, you all in here reading back?! So nice to see the old usernames appearing,
Starting to forget who was who! C

I wanna see all the new pregnancy tickers!!!! :thumbup: :dance:

I can't believe how many new babies there will be all at once! I love it!

I know!! Round 2 March Mama is about to kick off!!!! x

It's bloody brilliant! I'm glad there's lots of us at once and I think there'll be a second wave once these ones start to arrive :)

Hello!!!!!! I think it's been too long since I logged on here!!! :wave: xxxx

I always log on here...even if just to have a little reminisce by myself!!! :hugs:

:wave:

Ok, I'm going to come clean immediately... I just joined the January jelly babies for 2014. They're not as cool or as funny or as talkative as us. They haven't even managed a page today. Slackers!

Laurclili, I'm appalled!!!!!! What did you possibly think you could get from them that you couldn't get from us?

I stayed loyal lads!

To be honest, I feel a little dirty. :rofl:

I wonder what fruit I am?

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt17a1f5.aspx

January jelly babies? Ugh.
Jokes!! But don't disappear!! We will always be your original mamas :)
Loo!! A squash? Woweee! Xxx

Of course!!! They haven't once mentioned swamp crotch or rod Stewart. You lot win everytime!

They're very earnest!

you're going to be their Emera!!!! all cool and calm and collected and knowledgeable!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->