March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

I only come here to check my signature and fruit. I just can't remember how far along I am without it!

Next weekend we are heading to see family and friends, we probably won't see them again until the fall. I will be 10.5 weeks (according to my ticker). Is that too soon to tell people? I would rather tell people in person calling or just posting on Facebook. But I don't think I will have another chance. I have an appointment the day before we leave. No scan but they will listen for a heartbeat. Will that be enough reassurance that I am actually pregnant?

I think so if they hear it, would be nice to tell them in person. It just depends how superstitious you are I guess! Love the new emoticon things Laura!

Kymied 10 weeks might be to early to hear the heart beat. But if your comfortable telling people then why not! I think it's personal choice!

Me too. It's a personal choice at this time. I would ask yourself if you are comfortable with them knowing then tell them. However, the elephant in the room would be if something does go wrong (God forbid) would you be ok with them all knowing?

xxx

Haven't been on here in forever! I thought I would catch up with the mamas. We had been ttc since march, went to the dr for an annual exam and she prescribed clomid again as it was successful last time, and got the BFP with the first round :) I'm so excited to have another march baby :) EDD right now is march 27

Yay KKL! You are just two months behind me. Very exciting!

Feeling a little nostalgic and sad...thought I'd check in on this thread. Makes me happy reading back x x

I know:cry: I've checked in a dozen or so times to see after my December post but nothing.

Not like we still don't chat though:haha::winkwink:

I think our pregnancy thread has disappeared though:cry:

We had a different one whilst pregnant yes :wacko:

SAD

Yay new ticker!

I'm going to search for the pregnancy thread. It'll be a really sad day if it's gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->