March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

We are doing well! It's difficult having DH away for work but I'm coping ok with the 2 alone. I just keep looking at S and thinking this can't possibly be the last time I do this!!! DH has different ideas though ha ha.

sorry mitch :hugs: praying for another for you soon!

yay kymied!!!! I love to watch the lines get darker :)

Mitch - you are so up next (and rashymouse too I hope).

Bridie I know what you mean. I can't accept that V was my last... BUT deep down I think she was. X

Interesting FT because having Olfred has made me completely sure that I am going to have another!

Argh! So hii! I haven't been on here for forever and haven't caught up but I will. Guess I'm back though as of today. :oops:

Ha! I guess we all have to cut our cloth. It's a surprise but I really hope you're happy underneath the shock. Also, it's totally fine to not be as I know it wasn't exactly what you had in mind.

xxx

Is it ridiculous that i'm primarily worried about what my mum is going to say? How stupid is that? :facepalm:

It is amazing news Emera - just amazing. Must be meant to be. Must be. Roh is going to be SO HAPPY!

Do I need to be reduffed or have a newborn to be able to post in here :wacko::cry:

Laura... It's not that I don't want a 3rd, but I just know that it makes practical sense to stick to 2 for us (car size, house size, school / Uni fees (if they go) yada yadda.. And I think this will win out.

Plus we have one of each so I feel balanced.

I can't deny that I would live another little boy though... Lol.

Mitch - this thread is for all of us march mamas no matter if reduffed or not *hugs*

I just read through our first few pages actually... Seems like yesterday and a lifetime ago all at once.

Sorry if I was insensitive Mitch. :hugs:

I've not been on this site for ages and ages! I guess I've just had no need, now this has happened though I was just sifting through posts in the pregnancy section, as you do, and realised I should drop in here!! :)

This is what I was talking about with feeling guilty, knowing that we've had an accident and aren't over the moon about it where as there are other people who'd love to have that good luck! I guess I feel worse as I've been on the other side ,for years, in the past, so I know it doesn't feel good. :( xxx

Also don't know what is going on. Had that bit of bleeding although no more. Just ferling very very achey. I can't decide whether its af achey or preggo achey though.

emera- you are a fabulous mama and obviously God wanted you to raise another for Him. your feelings will catch up soon enough. praying for you :hugs:

I totally agree that it makes sense to stick with 2 babies for all those reasons firsttimer but I think in my case if my health and my husband allow it, my heart will probably win the battle with my head! ��

Oh emera...dont feel at all bad about it. I know its not what you wanted...but maybe deep down your body (and subconscious had other ideas ;-). You are a great mama whether it be 1, 2, 3 or 10 babies :winkwink: you'll work it out fine:thumbup:

I am positive I will be preggo soon.....I just am reassured deep down....not sure why, I may be totally disappointed but I am feeling positive and thats the best (in fact only) way to be

I found the January 2015 group. So far they don't seem very interesting. But I am biased because I had the best group ever the first time!

Ugh! I can't tell if I am hungry or nauseous. I hate this feeling. :sick:

I also have diarrhea so I am trying to drink extra extra water and that is making it worse.

Ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->