March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Erm....... Norton.

After the motorbike.

But he said out of everything else Edward (Ted) is his fav.... so will prob go with that?? So just middle names to go! We did think Edward Norton and then realised that's a movie star hahahaha.

Cant remember where we are at with girls now :/ weve gone round in circles so many times that im dizzy and very confused!!! :)

OMG BRIDIE...... YOURE 42 WEEKS PREGNANT?! ;)

quick work ;)

I guess changing tickers is low on a new mums list of thifngs to do hahaha! I swear I saw someone who was 76 weeks once..... ouch. ;)

If I were actually 42 weeks pregnant I'd be sitting in the corner, rocking back and forth pulling my hair out!!

I'm glad your getting somewhere with names!

Eeeeep another new baby arrives tomorrow! !!!!!!!!:happydance:

Good luck kas......

Love Edward aka another Teddy!!

Good luck FT !

This takes me back to being on here the night before Z arrived, the anticipation of knowing your baby is coming the next morning (well assuming it was after being in labour all day!). You'll find the perfect name tomorrow , and if not then within a couple of days for sure xxx

im good hun! just found out today Sophia is negative for hirshsprungs!!! praise the Lord!!!

now we start testing for allergies.... I can handle allergies any day over surgeries :)

Its not my month wouldluv....was 2 days late...had bfn and af arrived Saturday :cry:

Pah

Oh bugger! Stay positive lovely!! I know it's so difficult but I am sure things will work out and you will get your BFP soon!! Xx

I have a second ticker! Woo!

It still doesn't feel real yet. I POAS again today to make sure I wasn't imagining it. The test line was twice the strength of the control line.

Kymied- yay!! Good sign about the dark lines!! Call me crazy but I want another!! He he!!

Got to be my month next month.....There has been one bfp announcement the last 3 months.....this 4th one it is mine!!!!! :happydance:

Though tbh probably no chance as hubby away at crucial time:shrug:

All you can do is try Mitch! ;)

Kymied, I did that every day for about a month with Olfred! Strong lines is a good sign.

x

How's things with you Wouldluv?

I love having two and I'm absolutely with you - i'd have another one tomorrow! I really am mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->