March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

I would join! I'm kept pretty busy with 3 kiddos & I never really was able to get to know all of you ladies too well, but it's nice to be able to come and ask things if needed or to just share in general.

I have to say that these March babies sure are gorgeous! :D

I would Join a parenting group.
We are having our fair share of issues here. Elijah has been incredibly slow to gain weight. Born 8lb 3.5 ounces and last week at 6 weeks he was only 8lb 14. He is still fully breast fed but we top up three times a day with expressed milk.
It's so time consuming expressing as well as feeding but I am enjoying feeding him very much.
He has a tongue tie that we are waiting on a second opinion for and as such he has never stimulated my supply properly. Pumping is helping to boost supply.
its been a worrying time.

Hi everyone , I haven't forgotten but just have not gotten round to the parenting group .
The nights of broken sleep are eventually taking their toal ! I'm knackered !!!!! Anyone else dragging their knuckles off the floor ;) lol...

And oh aways next week so I'm home alone ...... Better put my big girl pants on !!! Lol..

Did it here is the link
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-club/2389962-march-mummies-babies-2016-next-step.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->