March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Stuck you working with a LC or the LLL? They have so many great ways to help with supply. Sorry that you are struggling though. :hugs:

Yes, and this supplement was actually recommended by the LC.

Hopefully it works.

I'm so glad you are working with someone to help you. Going in it alone can be so hard. :hugs:

How long do you plan on nursing your LO? I just read that there was a woman that could only make 2 tbsp of milk and breastfeed her baby for quiet awhile even though. Of course supplemented as well. I'm in awe that you are willing to continue with all that you have going on. :thumbup:

Stuck I had breast reduction surgery too, how long ago was yours? I worry about my supply a lot because of it but at the same time I have overactive letdown and Z seems satisfied + sufficient wet nappies.

Hopefully the tea helps but milk production is stimulation based mostly so if you have partial or no sensation at the areolar site then you might have to work harder.

:hugs: it's so frustrating and defeating but don't give up hope !

Stuck I had breast reduction surgery too, how long ago was yours? I worry about my supply a lot because of it but at the same time I have overactive letdown and Z seems satisfied + sufficient wet nappies.

Hopefully the tea helps but milk production is stimulation based mostly so if you have partial or no sensation at the areolar site then you might have to work harder.

:hugs: it's so frustrating and defeating but don't give up hope !

Less than 2 years :/ my ducts haven't healed themselves fully yet.

My goal is to boost supply and be able to pump and store. We are doing both boob and bottle. Mostly boob at night but before naps too. Bottle mainly for DH so he can help me.

I've actually found that my electric pump doesn't get as much out as the little manual one so I've been using that.

I need to get on the schedule and pump every hour whether or not she's awake.

Stuck you working with a LC or the LLL? They have so many great ways to help with supply. Sorry that you are struggling though. :hugs:

Yes, and this supplement was actually recommended by the LC.

Hopefully it works.

I'm so glad you are working with someone to help you. Going in it alone can be so hard. :hugs:

How long do you plan on nursing your LO? I just read that there was a woman that could only make 2 tbsp of milk and breastfeed her baby for quiet awhile even though. Of course supplemented as well. I'm in awe that you are willing to continue with all that you have going on. :thumbup:

The goal is one year. I'm not alone, per say but DH isn't much help with this stuff. Ha ha ha.

What are you lovely ladies up to today??

Grace has been pretty cooperative so I was able to clean my refrigerator! Omg is was so gross! Sticky random goo everywhere! I wanted to do it before she was born but never got around to it. My racks are currently sun drying and Grace is making noises and kicking in her bouncer.

Hopefully today is a good day.

Stuck my dh isn't all that helpful either. Other than staying out of my way and helping out with chores instead, but in a way that is helpful too. That is when he is not in his computer games :trouble:

Sounds like you have a very good plan to work towards with the breastfeeding.

Nothing much going on here. May try to do a load of laundry and get outside to enjoy the beautiful weather we are having right now.

My goal is 10 months EBF before I return to work :( wish the weather was nice here !! I'd love a walk in the park or beach but way too cold and damp . Thinking about what to do for dinner .... Mmm food ......

My goal is 6-9 mos EBF, then BLW if he will take to solids by then.

Weather is gorgeous but I'm tanked, hoping to get to the chiro today, been out of sorts for a year+ now. If he does infants Z may get an adjustment too

I just received my fabric order! I bought some double gauze to make a few more swaddle blankets and they are so so soft and gorgeous.

Hopefully this baby is actually down for a nap now because she's been fighting me since 10am...I'm going to try to get a few of them hemmed up and ready to use!

I will nurse this kid as long as he wants. My long baby led weening was 15 months. The others were 10.5 and 12 months. Would love our bf relationship last a bit longer. Not sure I will go past two years but I am not there yet so we will see.

Rough day here . First experience of a newborn plus a teething toddler with a temprature looking for cuddles all day long . Exhausted.com

:hugs: left hopefully you guys can have a big snuggle fest and let OH manage the housekeeping

After 48 hours of no poo action, my darling son waited until we were in public, let out a huge fart (a grown man fart) smelling of rotten eggs and smiled his glorious smile.

Came home 20 min later and found out what "to the neck in shit" means literally. :dohh: The trick is I am not allowed to bathe him until HV checks his belly button so I had to wash all of it with a cloth. Threw the bodysuit away. :blush:

In other news, his latch has gotten worse so he's getting a lot of air in and for some inexplicable reason I have significantly less milk in my left breast. I try to feed him there first to stimulate but it's not getting any better :growlmad:

Left, hope things pick up for you!

Here is a quick photo from yesterday:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 6
Thankfully today was a better day :) he seems to be cutting his back teeth so runny nose and temp are his teething norm ! Lol keepinitreal pooonami !!! Anna poo habits have changed the last couple of days from almost after ever feed to ..once per day . I remember from Sean that its the norm for breastfed babies to maybe not poo for a couple of days . They all have thier own norm ,

So who has gotten the first " real" smile yet ?

As long as baby is gaining well then the amount of poo really doesn't matter. As per the LLL. The only problem with not having poo's all the time is when baby is not gaining weight. You can also try giving baby some probiotics too. That is what I have started doing and is helping him be more regular.

Left Z has been real smiling so much lately. His first was 4 April but didn't see many more until the past few days he's been grinning :)

Keepinitreal poosplosion! Lolol it happens to the best of us. Cute little man!

Hi everyone looks like our thread is dying :( ill miss you all . Should we start a patenting one ? Anyone interested ? Anna had her 6 week check up yesterday . She has gone from 6.5 birth weight to 9lb4oz ( 4.1kg) she is now smiling , it takes alot of effort lol ... And is showing an interest in everythign around her . Here she is :) would love to hear how you are all getting on

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 8
Hi everyone looks like our thread is dying :( ill miss you all . Should we start a patenting one ? Anyone interested ? Anna had her 6 week check up yesterday . She has gone from 6.5 birth weight to 9lb4oz ( 4.1kg) she is now smiling , it takes alot of effort lol ... And is showing an interest in everythign around her . Here she is :) would love to hear how you are all getting on

Gosh she is gorgeous. I would love to keep going on a parenting group. You start one I'll join.

Declan is 5 weeks now over 11 lbs. :shock: so much bigger than my last two. He too is smiling and his brothers are loving it as they all can get a smile out of him. He is finally enjoying having some time in the swing or laying on his mat. Now mommy can get somethings done. At the same time though it makes me sad as this is just the start of him becoming more independent:sad2:

Left I'll join a March 2016 mommies group!

Big girl, great gain! Such a doll :)

I'd join too!

I don't catch up here as much as I'd like, Grace keeps me busy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->