March Mummies 2011

hey hun! I haven't been on here in a long time. im good though, how are you?? and the babies??

We are good! Life is fun with a 3 and 1 year old haha! They are so different yes can be so similar. Very mischievous too! But its all good! Hows you and your expanded family!?

yes, i love that age. very sweet and yet so ornery!

my kidlets are doing fab. we are doing a lot of new stuff for school this year (we homeschool, cant remember if i said that) and just staying very busy :)

Hi ladies! So good to see you both pop up in here! I, too am rarely on BnB these days. My littles keep me busy, busy, busy! But we had a great summer, lots of pool time, and they are having a blast in preschool this year (2 mornings a week for Reece, and 3 for Ethan). Reece turns 2 in seven weeks!! I can't believe it! The time just flies!

We were a little worried we would not make the potty-training deadline with Ethan this fall (they have to be trained to start a 3 year old preschool class). So that was a little stressful, but once he got the hang of it he's been doing GREAT. I'm hoping we can get Reece trained a little earlier than 3.5 years old. :rofl: but we shall see!

How's everyone else?

<3

so nice they are loving preschool <3 getting so big!

my girls potty trained pretty early, but my boys seem to not be ready as early and take longer to learn.

Howdi campers,

I'm also guilty of never coming on anymore.

Everything is fine over here, Brody is now going to foundation at school which he loves, but is very different to his preschool. He has to wear a school uniform for one which I love looks so cute.

My other 2 are fine as well, Dalton just turned 1 and is driving me mad with his climbing, I've never had a climber before so although he is my 3rd boy this is all very new to me.. hahaha

Glad to hear your all doing well also.

Hi Susan! Great to hear you are all well! Reece, too is a climber. Ethan never was, so I am SO unprepared for all this crazy! Lately, he climbs up and stands on furniture, even things like chairs that rock (my husband broke his collarbone at 18 months doing exactly that, so we know who to blame! :rofl:) They keep me hopping!

Here are a couple recent snapshots of my guys. They are getting crazy huge. Reece is now 30 pounds (won't be 2 years old for another month!) - Ethan is only 33!

Attachments

• Ethan recent.jpg
    Ethan recent.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Reece smile.jpg
    Reece smile.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2
susan- my 2 youngest boys are jumpers. none of my others were. they like to jump off he couch or beds, stairs, you name it. drives me crazy! hope they don't break a foot :wacko:

angela- they are absolutely gorgeous and you can definitely tell they are brothers. so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->