March Mummies 2011

Aww so happy for you Melissa, and I love his name! So glad all is well and please keep us posted as you are able!

I must admit, I know it would be a little scary to have things move so fast, but honestly after my induction experience, I DREAM of someone saying "you're already 9cm!" lol! Great job mama!

Oh wow Blessed!!! Congratulations honey!!! Well done you, that's the way to do it :)

Congratulations Melissa he is just beautiful !!!! Love his name i hope hes fitting into your beautiful family ok :) xxxxxxxx

Congrats Blessed - he is gorgeous and congrats on the quick birth!

Congratulations, welcome to the world little man :o)

Happy Birthday to our March babies, Brody is 1 on Wednesday can't believe how fast the time has gone....

Congrats Blessed! He is adorable! I am sure you are over the moon!
Took Max to the doctor finally yesterday because he wasnt getting any better. Turns out he has RSV and an ear infection. His blood oxygen was going all the way down to 74! So they gave him a breathing treatment in office, that got his level back up to 99. So he is now on antibiotics and has an inhaler to use every 4 hours.
On the bright side Max is 1 today! I cant believe it! His dad worked last night and tonight, so today we are just letting him open a present and have a cupcake. Then next weekend when hubby is off we are going swimming and having a party with some family and friends.

we had a huge party for j on saturday (she was one on wednesday). She was overly spoiled LOL

All these little ones are turning one! Yay!

We celebrated Ethan's birthday (which was march 1) with a friends and family party yesterday. It was fun and we all had a great time, I am just still miserably sick with the latest cold Ethan has had (and kindly shared with me lol) so wish I'd been feeling better. But otherwise, it was awesome!

:hugs:

Happy Birthday to all the March Babies! We have O's party planned for April 1st and her grandparents (well one set anyways) will be flying in as well. Should be fun!

Brai, hope Max feels better soon!
Blessed, hope you are doing well :)

Rach I am friends with Cathryn on fb, will check in on her! :hugs:

i'm also on her FB but haven't seen many posts from her lately but that doesn't mean she's not been on. hopefully all is well with her

I heard back from Cathryn (MumtoJ), all is well but she has just been busy with the boys. She tried to post yesterday but of course the system was down. I'm still having trouble posting on another thread. Guess they have not quite got all the bugs worked out!

Girls... I have some ttc news! I got a BFP this morning and am headed for betas in the morning! Please keep me in your prayers and thoughts and I will report back as soon as there is news! I posted a pic of my test this morning here, if you are interested in viewing!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/495635-35-ttc-1st-graduates-come-over-353.html#post16098013

Love and hugs and hope all are well!

Thanks Membas! I'm thrilled but nervous for my first betas tomorrow.

i bet all will be perfect..looked like a good strong line in the pic you linked... :)

angela!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

thats such an answered prayer! God is soooo good, i praise Him for showering His blessings on you :flower: that is a really dark bfp too :thumbup:

do you have a due date worked out yet??? i hope this is a smoother pregnancy, and you are able to enjoy it more. i worked and was in school for my first two and worked for my third. the next three were a lot more mellow without that extra stress.

im trying to increase my breast milk, any suggestions from anyone??? he is not latching very well, so im going to the bf clinic tomorrow. i know that will help.

hi blessed...i have been wondering how BF was going for you but didn't want to pry. as for supply fenugreek works really well for increasing milk production. you can buy it in bulk and make tea from it, you can also buy tea bags--I have always used Nursing Woman's support tea by Yogi, or there's Mother's milk tea by Traditional Medicinals. The tea is great, and you can add extra fenugreek to it if you want. You can also take fenugreek by capsule, sold I"m sure at most natural food stores if you have one in your area.

Foods that can help boost supply: oats...I ate steel cut oats for breakfast each day especially during growth spurts and when i went back to work as i had to pump and output with a pump was sometimes lower than feeding baby directly. Oats definitely help. Other high fiber foods help as well...barley, beans, brown rice etc..but oats i think are the most common/popular used food for such.

It's also common to feel like you might need to boost your supply but you might not really need to. If you are having latching issues, then getting that on a better track will help your supply if LO can latch and thus nurse better.

All that being said, congrats to you and good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->