March Mummies 2011

i love cold weather too angela. its warming up here and im not happy :growlmad:

baby didnt move for 2 hrs so i had to have him checked. ob says he isnt moving like he should be but heartbeat was good so im back home.

Beautiful pics :)

Just wrapped up phoebs presents for the morning. Can't believe it's one year already!

Adorable baby Natty!
Congrats Lady K!
And Happy Birthday to everyone!
Max has been really unhappy lately, and today I figured out why. He is getting tooth number 9, which is a molar! I couldnt believe it. He is doing everything so much faster than my other kids. My mom likes to joke he was born 2 months old. Maybe she is right!

Happy birthday Phoebe and all the other babies with birthdays soon.

Blessed hope your baby starts moving better soon - keep getting it checked rather than leaving it.

Wow, 9 teeth Brai! That is quick. Kirima still only has 4 and is being much slower about it than Laurana was. She's also still not walking properly although taking steps more regularly and with more confidence.

We are still in hot summer here and having lots of bad thunderstorms - our house flooded a bit last week (luckily in one of the tiles rooms and not the carpetted area) I enjoy autumn but winter is a bit cold for me and I prefer the long days of summer so looking forward to March and April when it is a bit cooler but not so much into May and June.

We are on tooth 11 :)

Not long blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday feb/march babies!!!

Happy birthday phoebe xx
we are on tooth no 8 or 9 i darent look cos she really bit me the other day :)

Natty your 3 are all totally gorgeous.

Blessed its coming round really quick xx

Blessed how are you doing?!

And all you other ladies? Where us everyone? Busy celebratin birthdays eh?!!!

Xx

Hey everyone!

I'm here, just busy planning Ethan's party for this coming weekend. Had no idea how complicated a simple party could be LOL!

How's everyone doing? Blessed, you are getting close! How are you feeling sweetie?

Rach, how is TTC coming? We started with this cycle and are in TWW now!
:happydance:

Hugs to all!

angela- when are you testing???? so exciting! im feeling very fat and tired lately lol.

so far doing ok on the pregnancy. found out his fluid is so low if it drops 1cm more i will be induced immediately. down to less than 2 weeks though so at least he will be big enough. was considering having membranes stripped tomorrow at my next appt, but im kinda thinking im gonna wait one more week and have her do them on the 12th. im just not ready yet

how is everyone else doing???? yay for planning bday parties :happydance:

Melissa love your new avatar! Is that Nathon?

Yikes on the fluid level, I remember you went through this last time too. Hang on, you are almost there sweetie!

I test on the 15th I think, if I can wait that long lol!
:hugs:

thanks hun, it is the same that happened with nathon. makes me feel like im doing something wrong these last 2 pregnancies. i just dont know what :( fluid levels are at 6 right now, if they go to 5 they will induce. nathons went to 3 or 4, so hopefully that doesnt happen again!

its actually peyton in that picture lol. DH found it and i thought it was cute!

im gonna be on edge til the 15th now!!!!! i will try my hardest not to pressure you to test early lol :test::test::test::haha:

Hope fluid doesn't go down anymore zx

We didn't really dtd around o so not expecting Nanything this month :)

I will keep you in my prayers and LOL on the testing! I only try to wait because of all those months before Ethan where I tested and got BFN's. But I may test early this time. I picked up some FRER's at the store this weekend!

:happydance:

Rach I will be looking forward to your testing cycle! Maybe next month?

goodluck to those TTC and in the TWW! how exciting!

blessed, i hope your fluid levels stay where they are :hugs: you aren't doing anything wrong, these things just happen. At least at this point if they have to induce LO has had plenty of time to develop and will be ready :) good luck to you!

all is well here..about to send out invites to O's first birthday party at the end of the month. we are doing a potluck style (hopefully outdoors) BBQ with just a few close friend/kids and DH's parents will be in town. should be fun...we are getting O a strider bike so I"m excited for that except I don't think she'll be using it really til Summer or Fall, but birthday is a good time to get it. :)

Hope you are all well...I think it would be fun to see pics of all the LOs on their first birthdays! Can't believe it's been a year! whew!

Blessed you are certainly not doing anything - I think after 6 pregnancies though that things are likely to be tougher and things can just happen. Hope the fluid levels stay up and give him a little more time.

Good luck with the testing Angela. I must admit I am a bit jealous of everyone TTC although AF has not yet returned for me and I am hoping it will stay away a while yet so I don't have to deal with whether I could be TTC again. Nonetheless sending lots of baby dust and hoping you all get BFPs soon.

i had my little guy march 6!!!!! i was very crampy all day monday and spotting a little. tuesday i had contractions but thought they were just BH since they didnt form a pattern, but was bleeding a little heavier and losing a lot of plug. DH and i walked around a store for an hour and got home around 6:00pm. we were hoping to get contractions in a pattern, never happened. ate dinner and i got in the shower about 8:00pm. while in the shower i started having bad contractions about 2-3 minutes apart. by the time i got out of the shower i couldnt walk through my contractions and was bleeding heavy. my DH helped me get dressed and we got to the hospital at 8:30pm. they helped me get on the table to check me and my water broke when i stood up. dr checked me and i was 9cm!!!!! they immediately got me in a room and i had no time to get the epidural. he was born within about 15 mins. one push and he was out!

Mason Elijah was born at 9:09pm weighing 7 lbs and 19 3/4 inches long. he is just perfect :cloud9:

my blood pressure went very high after he was born (160's over 90's) and they had a hard time stopping the bleeding. but all is well now and got home today

0_IMAGE_160.jpg0_IMAGE_166.jpg0_IMAGE_167.jpg

aww congrats blessed! he's beautiful and what a lovely name! that all definitely sounds like it happened quickly! imagine being checked and being 9 cm already! woo! way to go mama. keep us posted on how things go. best wishes in these early days :flower:

Wow blessed i wasn't expecting your little guy to be here already :))
Huge congrats he is way too cute xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"