March Mummies 2011

rach- so glad the scan went well. i hope you dont have to be induced or get pre eclampsia again. :hugs:

so good to hear from you cathryn! congrats on the boy!!!! i hope everything goes ok at work. hopefully the GD wont come back and baby will be healthy. :hugs:

Yaaayyy for the great scan Rach! So exciting! And I hope we can both avoid PE and induction this time around. That wasn't fun!

Cathryn, glad to hear everything is going well! Three boys!! They will all be best buddies though, so happy for you! I hope your OH has adjusted to the idea now! :hugs: I know what you mean about it just starting to seem real. Now that we've seen our little guys progress, I realize how much there is to do now to get everything ready! Eeek!

Blessed, i hope it isn't as miserably hot in KS as here this weekend. Yuck!

Natty hon how are you all doing?

Susan, can't wait for you to start trying too!

angela- its stinkin hot here too. i think it has been in triple digits for a couple weeks now. it gets pretty humid here, ugh. i had to get out of the house yesterday and just burned up. i dont like not being able to get out once a week, but not sure it was worth it boo. i bet its so much harder being pregnant in this heat. my heart goes out to you :hugs:

Happy 4th to all the US mommies! We are taking Max and the kids to a parade and fireworks tonight. Last year Max did not like all the noise, hopefully this year he enjoys it more. I am hoping they actually do the fireworks tonight since we have had so many fires here the last few weeks. Hope everyone is good!

Ladies....

OMG I can't believe it, today I passed my last exam on level 3 AAT. This means that one more level and I'll by a qualified AAT member... 1 more level...!!!!!

Hopefully be done by christmas which means I'll be right on track to start TTC.... woohoo

Well done!! How on earth do you manage to find the time for all that studying? :hugs:

Well done!! How on earth do you manage to find the time for all that studying? :hugs:

To be honest I really don't know, but I can say without any doubt that when I'm getting ready for an exam between work, studying, the kids, and the house it's the house that loses and usually looks a state until I have sat my exam.. haha :haha:

Oh my gosh! I so dont miss AF, I am having massive cramping and back pain. I wonder if this is the start. I guess if it is I was lucky enough to have 16 months plus the 9 I was pregnant without it! Either that or I think I have a huge cyst or something. I have an ultrasound on Wednesday to check that everything is ok.
Congrats to all the newly pregnant girls! I am a little jealous, but not to much! Hehe. Hope everyone is enjoying their little ones as much as I am. It is fun having all the kids home for the summer, but it will also be nice when they go back to school.
Do any of you US ladies have kids in middle school? My oldest is starting this year and I am terrified for him! I know how cruel kids can be. Any advice?

brai- my 2 oldest are in middle school. they are homeschooled though. they went to middle school for about half the year last year and really enjoyed it. i hope you dont have a cyst ouch!!! :hugs:

we just ordered our books for school this year. im so excited!

how is everyone doing today?

We are well here! I have just launched another organization project (the nesting is really going full force this time around!) - tackling the piles of menus, magazines and recipes that have piled up in my office for the last ten years. I love to cook but have developed a bad habit over the years of just tearing things out (or printing them off) then leaving them in big piles. Sigh. I'm trying to digitize most of it and get rid of the paper. We'll see how I do!

Brai I'm so jealous of your lack of AF! :haha: I am sorry about hte cramps. When my AF came back i was HUGELY relieved that I was not having nearly as much cramping as I'd had before... hopefully it will be that way again!

Blessed hon how is everything with you? Ineed to get by your journal and I'm sorry I'm behind on my BnB reading!

Hugs to all!

Went to the doctor today and no cyst! Very happy about that. Now I guess it is just wait and see for AF. I will be ok without it for another few months I hope!

Yes how are you all!! I'm good, 1 week til scan :)

How's life with 3 natty?!

Natty, thanks for asking after all of us! How are your little ones?

We are well here. Checkup was this Modnay and all was well; next scan for us is 2 more weeks.

Brai, so glad there was no cyst!

Rach, hooray for scans! How are you feeling these days?

:hi: to all!

how is everyone????

natty- good to hear from you!

preggo ladies- love the updates :happydance::cloud9:

sorry i havent been on. i had a plugged duct which quickly went into mastitis. got that cleared up and thrush started to come. got rid of that and got another plugged duct. thankfully i got it cleared before mastitis again. what a mess!

hopefully i can just enjoy feeding him for a minute now!!! i was really sick when i had mastitis. my temp went up to 103.7! i felt like i was gonna pass out, was very weak and ill. i never want that again :nope:

Yes how are you all!! I'm good, 1 week til scan :)

How's life with 3 natty?!

huge congrats :hugs: if I have not said it all ready:blush: it has been a while since I checked in!!!

I thought I check in and see how every one is doing any one planning on starting tcc again, looks like I am in the wtt :happydance: dh is ok with another I am beyond excited!!! we need a bigger car first!!! so getting kids back in school first then working on a plan :happydance:

did I mention how excited I am.....:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->