March Mummies 2011

i took one today at lunch - which was dumb cause i've drank so much today already and it was bfn and thats got my spirits down... i guess i just wait :)

ready- maybe just take one with fmu or smu tomorrow? or wait a couple hours today with no liquids and no peeing and try again? cant wait!!!!

tanikit- thanks for the advice! i do the finger thing when i unlatch him already but the blisters happen when he suddenly pulls off. it happens so fast i cant stop him. we are still going and im thankful. i would like to go til he self weans if possible. i hope you get some more sleep soon!!! lack of sleep is so hard to deal with. my heart goes out to you :hugs:

hows the preggos doing???

Sorry haven't been on for a while. My computer is in the "hospital" and it is hard to update on my phone. Kids are off school, so I have been very busy. Max is learning new words all the time. His most recent was "thank you" after I changed his diaper at 4am. He also loves dancing. He even dances in his seat in the car. He bobs his head, moves his hands and opens and closes his mouth like he is lip singing. We have started going to the pool now too, which he loves! His doctor has said though, if he gets one more ear infection before December, he will need to have tubes put in his ears and possibly have his Adnoids removed. So I am guessing it is probably a for sure thing since last time we saw the doctor he already had fluid behind his ear drums. Poor baby! This will be his 3rd surgery.

I have had what I assumed was the stomach flu for 3 days now. I have been exhausted for several weeks also. I still haven't had a period since before max. So when should I start to worry? I know the chances of being preggo are super slim after vasectomy, so I haven't even thought of it until now.

Hope everyone is well!

Brai I would test, hon! I just found out something I did NOT know... Our best friends are about to have the husband get a vasectomy and the dr. Told him the procedure doesn't "take effect" completely until about 20x of dtd afterward! I couldnt believe it! I thought vasectomy was pretty much "cutting the supply line" which would seem to be immediately effective, and I wondered if they tell/warn everyone about that waiting period!

I think they do. My bro in law had it and had to "deposit" quite a few times and then test again to make sure all gone!

How'd you doing!? When do you find out the gender!

Brai that was a cute thing for him to say so early in the morning! I would probably test though I myself have not had a period since I gave birth to Kirima and I know I am not pregnant - are you still BFing? Hope he doesn't need more surgery - poor boy.

Had a better night last night - Kirima only woke up two or three times - that sounds bad, but its usually more!

Thanks Rach! We go next Friday the 29th for our gender and anatomy scan! Can't believe it's so far away still :rofl: but then also can't believe I'm almost halfway through this pregnancy! So crazy to think that! This will probably be our last pregnancy, so I'm trying to slow down and enjoy lol!

How are you feeling?

Tanikit I'm so sorry about the not sleeping through the night! Has she been doing that all along? Yikes! Poor you!

angela- yay for finding out gender so soon!!!! cant wait to hear. do you have any names your considering? :happydance:

tanikit- so sorry your not sleeping. :hugs: nathon sometimes wakes up once or twice. its usually when he is teething thogh. he has 4 in so far and is working on another 3 at once. my boys take forever to get teeth in and then try to get them all at the same time.

brai- have you tested just to make sure?? i never heard of the vasectomy thing but i guess it makes sense

ready- how are you???

rach- hoow is he pregnancy going???

Im good thanks - another crazy cycle... got AF today so was definately seeing things on those hpts...

Hello Ladies,

Hope everyone is ok and the pregnancies coming along nicely. Good luck to anyone that's trying, we are still on schedule to start trying next year.. cant' wait!

Here's Brody, we had a painting afternoon, he's still not talking properly yet, but he's so strong it's silly.

Attachments

• Brody.jpg
    Brody.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3
oh my he is soooo precious!!!!

angela- love the new avi, what a sweetheart :flower: one day til you find out the gender!!!!! :happydance:

here is one of nathon getting worn by daddy while doing the dishes :cloud9:

Photo0219Tj.jpg

Susan Brody is adorable! I havent been brave enough to trying painting yet, maybe on a pool day lol!

blessed Nathon is also gorgeous and yes, I'm so excited for tomorrow! :happydance: I will report back ASAP!

Hugs!

im so excited for you hun! i always think i want to wait to find out the gender. til it gets close to the 20 week scan. by then im so excited i have to know lol!

do you have an intuition of either way? i am wrong 90% of the time :dohh: i think i have been right once, maybe twice. i usually like to say the opposite of what i think so i dont look stupid lol. i guess i think after being pregnant so many times i should be able to tell:wacko:

im so excited for you hun! i always think i want to wait to find out the gender. til it gets close to the 20 week scan. by then im so excited i have to know lol!

do you have an intuition of either way? i am wrong 90% of the time :dohh: i think i have been right once, maybe twice. i usually like to say the opposite of what i think so i dont look stupid lol. i guess i think after being pregnant so many times i should be able to tell:wacko:

:rofl: I am thinking and hoping boy, but absolutely EVERYONE else including hubby is certain it's a girl! My biggest fear is just that, if they say girl, I have to wonder if they are REALLY sure, vs boy (like with
Ethan) where if you can see it, you feel pretty certain! :haha: so if they say girl, I won't necessarily feel sure enough to start buying and decorating! :haha: the upside to girl is that I have SO many things, from hand knitted stuff to nursery decor, from when I was a girl, so can probably use some of that which will be fun.

I am definitely excited, and impatient! Feels like the first half has flown by, in many ways, but waiting to find out gender has taken FOREVER! :rofl:

just have them show you. you remember what ethan looked like. a girl will have 3 lines. it wont just be a lack of boy parts. they will be looking for girl parts. i hope the baby shows for you lol!

do you have any names yet?

I hope we can tell, as well! I really need to know lol! I'm taking a milkshake with me to my appt to get baby moving :haha:

No names yet; we had so much trouble arguing over boy names that we are waiting to find out which gender, which will eliminate half the arguments lol! :rofl:

How are you guys doing? Are you still NTNP?

lol i like to wait as long as possible to pick a name. otherwise i want to change but feel locked in lol.

i do the same with the gender check. drink a soda or eat a candy bar lol

yes we are ntnp. we will be for the rest of our lives. my cycles havent come back so i dont think im fertile yet. mason eats all the time too so i dont see it being anytime soon which is ok. i kind of hope we get pregnant without my cycles coming back lol. i realized last month it has been over a year since i had af, thats so nice:haha:

Hi Rottpaw & Blessed,

I can't wait to find out what your having rottpaw, so excited, what time is your appointment..?

Blessed Nathon looks so cute being carried like that love him..!

Thanks Susan! My appt is at 3pm eastern time here so I think you guys are five hours ahead? I will have hubby with me though so maybe I can update from the car on the way home! :rofl:

I'm SO excited! Tomorrow should fly by, as we have a neighbor coming over at 2 to take care of Ethan while we go, so I should find the time tomorrow going faster than today, today is just draaaaaaagging, lol!

Blessed, on names, I think hubby's practical side kicks in on him, he doesn't even enjoy thinking about names till he knows what we re having! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->