*** March Mummies *** 29 Boys, 34 Girls, 8 Team Yellow! 46 babies born!!

hello all!! I got my BFP last thursday (9dpo) and my EDD is March 2nd...H&H to all the mommies!!!

Welcome March Munchkins! U should make your own March glittery thing too. Like the February lovebugs.

My name is Bronwyn, I'm 31 and this is my second pregnancy - I'm due March 2nd.

Hi Wyatt'sMama - that was a nice early BFP.

Hi, I'm Emily and this is my first pregnancy- got my BFP on Saturday and am due on 3rd March (fingers and everything else crossed!)

My name is Bronwyn, I'm 31 and this is my second pregnancy - I'm due March 2nd.

Hi Wyatt'sMama - that was a nice early BFP.

Welcome Bronwyn, and congrats!!!

Yes, it was early! I tested positive at 9dpo with my son, too!

:hi: girls

ive made a march mummies badge :blush:

if any one thinks they can make a better one feel free xxxxxx

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/march-1.jpg

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/march-1.jpg[/IMG

(add the ] to the end)

March babies!! :happydance: congrats and welcome to first tri!

Congrats to the new March Mummies thread!!!!! As a December/January mummy it is so exciting when the next thread starts. You will know how I feel when you see the april thread! :happydance:

Im quite tired tonight! I felt tired about 3pm but then got a second wind.. but its 8:30 now and im tired again my eyes are tired but my brain is going a mile a minute!!

I keep doing hpt's (and probably will till i get in to see the dr) so i made side by side images - im so lame!

I think its bed time!

Hi Ladies

Glad a march thread is up now :)

I'm Laura, 23. This was out firth month ttc. I tested at 11 dpo yesterday. MY EDD is March 2. this is our first child.

So excited to go through the next nine months with you ladies

Welcome Laura and congrats!

Love the banner - will have to spend some time figuring out how to fix my signature later on today. Thanks for doing that.

Congratulations laura welcome to the march mummies thread!!

I feel sooooo tired this morning an my hayfever is driving me crazy! I'm at work this afternoon need to drop alex off at nursery before i go x

Hi all, I am so excited and obsessed with this pregnancy.

This is my first one and we haven't told anyone at all. My OH is being great and has overnight become a doctor (!) but I don't want to tell my mum or his until we have seen the real doctor and that is SO hard! Hence at 4 o'c this morning I was doing yet another pregnancy test (BFP)!

Only got to wait til Friday for Doctor, AF due tomorrow....

Congrats to you all x

I can't keep secrets, so I have told. I'm off to my psychiatrist today to find out about stopping my meds safely and then I've been told to get a quantitative pregnancy test at a path lab so they can make a gynae appointment for the right time, but I may hold off on that for at least a few days as it is still so very early. AF due today and there is no sign of her - yay!

Im holding off on telling my parents and Dh's parents until the doc has confirmed it. But i just took my 7th positive HPT :rofl:

I was up at 6:15 today! Not sure this is the third day in a row i got up really early??? Maybe just adrenelin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->