*** March Mummies *** 29 Boys, 34 Girls, 8 Team Yellow! 46 babies born!!

iyaaaa and thanx hun!!!ooooh gdgdgdggdgdgd mines either due today or tomorow latest AF is 30days just hope to gos she stays away!!!but its 14days today since i aparently conceived :S xxxx havent tested today as am too scared lol been having faints sincce friday but had a pregnant 1-2weeks so hopefully this 1s for keeps!!congratualtions hun!!!!H&H pregnancyxxx

iyaaaaaa if everything goes ok my EDD is 1st of march :D got my :bfp: on friday just about got in ther lol xxxxxx

i'm Loren, i'm 22 this is my 2nd pregnancy as i MC'd with my first in january so hopefully this is a little sticky 1!!! congratulations girls :D xxx

oh and my AF is due today or tomorrow :| stay awayyyyyyyy xxx

Hi Loren congratulations xxxxx

Hello ladies! Can I join in please, got my BFP this morning. EDD 1st March. My name's Carly.

x

Ah congrats maybemum! :happydance:

I am truly on cloud 9 at the moment!

x

congratulations girls!!!carly am due the same day as u!!! :D xxxxx

You girls are lovely! Thank you. I can't tell you how excited I am! If it wasn't for the frequent urination already, I'd be peeing myself!!!

Mwah that's brilliant - the time is going to fly by!

i hope sooooo!!!!ppl say the erlier u find out the mor it drags but as alot of my friends say u say it drags but make the most of having the baby inside and ur bump because once u have the baby yer its the most amazing thing a woman can ever do and feel but in months/yrs to cum ur gna want that bump back haha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's funny when Id had my DS although I loved him implicitly from the moment I saw him I still missed rubbing my bump! I think the first few weeks will drag until the scan and then it will whizz by!!!

I hear it goes faster the second time round - mainly cause you're busy with a toddler - I'm exhausted today and last time round I would have slept the afternoon away but this time round I have a sick toddler who will keep me up most of the night.

Carly I hope so!! Have you booked a dr/midwife appt yet????

Bronwyn - Hope your LO feels better soon so Mummy can get some rest!!

Hi, Can I join? EDD 1st March. suffered a missed miscarriage last time so hoping this one will be ok xx

Congrats and :hugs: Rainbowpea - im sure this one will be just fine!!

congratultions rainbowpea!!!!! :D u due AF today?or tomorrow?xxxxx

is anyone having headaches? im not sure wether its because my hayfever is really bad or wether its hormonal ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->