*** March Mummies *** 29 Boys, 34 Girls, 8 Team Yellow! 46 babies born!!

Ha ha- exactly same here- I have been awake three days in a row to 'check' OH is complaining that I need to do it when he is awake too but I can't wait so I just keep waking him up with another positive test stick!

I am using Clearblue digital and they say 1-2 weeks which is fine as I reckon I concieved 2 weeks ago today (probably). My doctors appt is Friday and I am going to TRY and not test again until Friday am but when I do, it should have changed to 2-3 weeks yes?!

Ha ha- exactly same here- I have been awake three days in a row to 'check' OH is complaining that I need to do it when he is awake too but I can't wait so I just keep waking him up with another positive test stick!

I am using Clearblue digital and they say 1-2 weeks which is fine as I reckon I concieved 2 weeks ago today (probably). My doctors appt is Friday and I am going to TRY and not test again until Friday am but when I do, it should have changed to 2-3 weeks yes?!

Yes i would think so! I guess it depends on your hcg but if its risen like normal than i don't see an issues. My CB Digital is going to be my test tomorrow evening. Tomorrow is 28 days from my last af - although i have never been very regular and it varies between 28 and 40 days... but if i am preggo enough to show a positive hpt already i figure it would be due tomorrow. I did my first FRER on sunday so if they are good for 4 days prior then wed would be the 4th day.

Gonna make a dr appt today! Did i say that already:dohh:

Yes tomorrow is my day 28 too- so that would be I think when period due?! I have never paid a huge amount of attention before as we weren't really 'trying' (although now I want this more than anything!)

im due on on thursday, i have ad some spotting but did with my last two pregnancies too so i know its not abnormal for me

i was straight up this morning and done another frer :bfp: then was checking to see if it was stronger than yesterdays - it does actually look a bit stronger :happydance:

im not sure what sensitivity my CB digi was as it was the one we had left from when i was pregnant with alex, so its not a conception one

i have told my best friend (lollylou1) and my little sister and sworn her to secrecy (i have 4) and OH has told his mum and dad

is everyone doing a pregnancy journal?? i think im gonna start one thurs/ fri when i know AF is definately staying away - if anyone is put the link in here i like stalking :haha:

hope everyone is well xxx

I have had spotting too- from Saturday to yesterday- seems to have gone today so am happy. I don't know what is normal for me but I know I do generally have more discharge etc than other people (TMI) something to do with funny cells that are ok so I think (fingers crossed) is ok...

No spotting here. My boobs were insanely sore but now they are much better so that symptom is going away - i assume it does because no one wants sore boobs like that for 9 months :rofl:

Gonna switch my journal over to a preggo journal today. No point in waiting. I have sooo much PMA! I also decided im gonna make a scrap book of my pregnancy. I have a TON of scrapping stuff but havent done any scrapping in a couple of years. Do one for the pregnancy then start a new one when baby is born.

Its really sinking in now. I was thinking in the shower this morning about who's gonna get called what. My dad was born in england so my grandparents on his side are Nana and Poppa (is that common over there??) anyway my poppa died a year ago and i miss him terribley. Im gonna ask my Dad if he wants to be the babies Poppa. But his girlfriend can't be the Nana cause my Nana is still well and kicking! I can't wait to tell them!!!!!! They are comming down July 17th for a bbq. I was thinking of making baby back ribs, baby carrots and baby quiches and something else "baby" and see if they pick up on it :haha: I will probably tell my mom & in laws this weekend :happydance: Goodness - i don't know if i can make it that long!!

I am in England and had a Nanna and Poppa- don't know anyone else with though!

I am loving the sore boobs as they are constant reminder! x

I've told my mother (there's no way I could keep any secret from my mother,lol) but no one else. Made my mother swear to secrecy. We will tell my inlaws after we get a confirmation from the Dr. then we'll tell everyone else. Probably will call some close friends today to tell them. Waiting to tell every is killing me!! I was excited to call insurance yesterday and notify them of my pregnancy, just cause it gave me a chance to tell someone I'm pregnant:haha:

What symptoms are you all having? I've got none yet, except cramping a ton! Af would be due today or tomorrow, will be so relieved when tomorrow passes with no AF

Hi Laura, now I just have very swollen and sore boobs but last week (from probably only a week post conception) was very weird- I felt sick, had a weird taste in my mouth and totally went off booze (unheard of for me!) We were'nt actively TTC but I knew straight away that I was pregnant even though I have never been before.

Have had four BFPs now and providing no AF tomorrow and Doctors ok on Friday, we will tell our parents...

I've got some mild cramping today. But thats it really.

Is that for life insurance you called to notify them??

Im dying to tell my mother and In laws. But i will wait till 12 weeks to tell anyone not family. My bff only told me at 12weeks and i was :saywhat: cause i wouldv'e told her the second i found out! so im gonna make her sweat it out for 12 weeks to :haha:

Im dying for lunch time to make my dr's appt. Its only 9:50am here... gonna be a long day!

Is that for life insurance you called to notify them??

No my health insurance. They required pre-notification for maternity before I could make the Dr's appointment.

Just finished making my Dr's appointment. They say I can't come in until July 21!! They don't see patients before 6weeks and to see the Dr I want it means an extra 2 weeks. Is that normal? I thought you were supposed to get a blood test as soon as possible after getting a positive hpt.

That is rubbish! A month to wait! I thought supposed to go to Drs ASAP too but am in UK so maybe different system...

I forgot about the medical insurance in the US. Because its free to visit your doctor here we don't have to notify our employer medical untill baby is born so that any prescriptions and stuff are covered. So much to think about!!

Im wondered about that in Canada too. Im not sure if my dr will see me soon or ask me to wait. I'll let you know!

So many BFP tests - I only have one more test in the house so will use it tomorrow.

Seems there is a lot to consider when first pregnant. I have been told to go to a lab and get a quantitative pregnancy test so that the gynae can decide when to see me, but I will wait til Saturday as I still need to get a form to have another test done (T4/TSH)

Went to the psychiatrist today and she said I must stop only one of the meds I am on and do so over the next 2 weeks and then if there are problems I can either stop both or go on a different drug. Neither of them gives a lot of problems, but rather safe than sorry. My endocrinologist is on leave for a week which is very frustrating as I could do with some help - seem to be getting insulin resistance early.

I'm sure we will all feel better with good results (scans/blood tests etc)

Pinksnowball can you put ***** in front and behine the March Mummy thread name so its easier to spot when looking for it?

i called my dr today and they said they don't see till 8 weeks. So i have an appt for July 19th. I guess there isn't that much they can do before then anyway. The hpts are as good as the tests they use in the dr's office. Just have to relax, but thats gonna be hard! How the heck am i gonna last 4 weeks! lol.

I was gonna suggest that about the thread title too. Actually my suggestion was going to be to replace the ?? with !! :haha:

Bronwyn - thats good to hear about your meds :hugs:

iyaaaaaa if everything goes ok my EDD is 1st of march :D got my :bfp: on friday just about got in ther lol xxxxxx

i'm Loren, i'm 22 this is my 2nd pregnancy as i MC'd with my first in january so hopefully this is a little sticky 1!!! congratulations girls :D xxx

oh and my AF is due today or tomorrow :| stay awayyyyyyyy xxx

My god, can't believe there are March mummies :shock: ... this year is flying by!

thank uu sara :D congratualtions hun H&H preg!!!r all u ladies waiting for AF to pass?xxx

Hi Loren and congrats!

AF was due for me today but luckily no show and I am very regular usually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->