*** March Mummies *** 29 Boys, 34 Girls, 8 Team Yellow! 46 babies born!!

Well I tried to stop pushing and breathe through it but there was no chance.. Lydia had plans to come out midwife or not! :haha:

Congratulations!! Hope my midwife makes it here on time since we are having a home birth too !

To be fair the midwives only took 20 mins from making the call so pretty quick, we really didnt expect her to be born so fast! Im sure it doesnt happen often we just didnt realise how much id progressed!

Hope you have a lovely homebirth and baby doesnt make you wait much longer :) xx

Anababe! What a story! Congrats to you strong lady! I hope you and baby are doing well.

Congrats Anababe, glad you got your home birth even if it was quite what you expected. Glad you are all fine.

congrats Anababe and what a lovely birth story sounds abit like mine very rapid however i was in hospital but he was coming b4 she could even get the stuff out ready lol

Baby Jonathan Michael was born this morning at 3:40am 9lbs 7oz 21.5in settled into hospital bed at 10pm last night. Birth story in my pregnancy journal will update with pictures but dont have digital camera leads to upload. so we will update once we get discharged on Tuesday.

Congrats Sammy!

Haven't been on in awhile since I just got home 4 days ago with my son but I am happy to see people I was on my journey on having their babies now!

Just swinging by to say congratz to all the march mummys so far scaring the pants off a may mummy as the count down is getting much shorter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->