*** March Mummies *** 29 Boys, 34 Girls, 8 Team Yellow! 46 babies born!!

membas#1 just text me with this info...

baby girl born at 3:36am march 30
natural labor 7.5 hours long, 1 stitch
7lbs 8oz, 18.5 inches long

:crib::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Gorgeous pics Sammy, you look great! :)

Congrats to membas :happydance:

Good Luck LadyK, fingers crossed you meet LO very soon!

xx

Congrats membas!!!!

Had appointment with my midwife today.
Cervix still 1cm, 30% effaced (same as 3 weeks ago) :growlmad:
baby was +1 ,3 weeks ago. Now she is -1 :dohh:
But at least she isn't posterior no more.. just stubborn.

Bleh I am feeling like she'll never come out.

just swinging in again with more congrats cute pics girls ( loving the girly outfit for obvious reasons)

Everytime teh thread gets updated and I see it's a step closer you have all done brilliantly hugs

lilly :hugs: when i would get impatient i would keep reminding myself that most first babies come at 41+1 on average....i hope she comes before then for you tho!

Hi all - Finally had Henry James on 25/03/2011 - 6lb6oz.

Tramatic labour but worth every second. x

congrats someoldgirl, and membas...wow, she's beautiful.

i've been in hospital now for nearly 24 hours. pessary went in at 6pm yesterday. was getting contractions in the night and quite strong and frequent this morning, but since having a walkabout and a shower they seem to have eased off...

unless i have about 3-4 contractions in 10 minutes they won't re-examine me until 6 tonight to see whether i'm dilated enough to have waters broken.

i'm so frustrasted i'm on the edge of tears. doesn't help that dh can only come during visiting hours (12-8) unless i'm in established labour.

why won't my body cooperate? i feel like i've waited an age for this babba

*miserable* sorry for the rant.

Congrats someoldgirl! Lady-k I'm sorry you're not progressing yet! And wow that sucks that your husband can only be there during visiting hours right now! That must be lonely :(

Good luck, I hope you'll be holding your lil one soon!

Congrats ladies & beautiful bubbas

Lady K glad you've got a bed, sorry your body is being stubborn, if it makes you feel any better, I never did get to 4 contractions every 10 mins (ended up on a synctonin drip at during pushing stage) and still progressed to fully dialated so your body may be doing what it needs just not playing by their rule book. Hope that either things pick up or that when they check you at 6 you get a nice surprise. xx

every time i pop on her there are more new mummys i love it congrats to every one ryan is nearly 6 weeks his smiling and laughing i love being a mummy xxxx

Hugs lady k hope you have had that baby! I am so sorry they wont let your hubby stay!

Lady K hoping your either v busy or enjoying mummy cuddles xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->