*** March Mummies *** 29 Boys, 34 Girls, 8 Team Yellow! 46 babies born!!

Hi Ladies!
Just a little note to let you all know my sweet girl Kiana was born on March 28th :happydance:
We love her to pieces.
Labor dust to all you still waiting!!!

Can you update that I had my son??? Mason Christopher was born March 20th weighing 7 lbs 5 oz!

Congrats to the new mummies.

Thinking of you Lilly - hope things are starting now.

Got home at lunchtime today. So shattered, in a bit of a zombie state.

Happy to be back with home comforts though.

Some pics: https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=644144&id=602525124&l=d6951a2853

Thanks Lady-K.

I love your daughters name! She is so cute !!
Love the pic of you holding her in your shirt, that's adorable.

I can't wait to hold my own daughter! Hopefully not too long now :flower:

Hi I was due 2nd March but had my lovely baby boy Ethan Thomas 13 days early on 17th Feb weighing 6lb 9oz x

Thomas Robert Kirkland was born on the 25th February at 38 weeks weighing 7lb 4oz by c-section as he was transverse.

Still slightly shocked as the scan said girl but over the moon to be mummy to 4 boys and one angel daughter.

Now starting the journey to fix his talipes but the kidney problems that showed up in the scans has gone away and all the chromosone tests have come back clear :)
xxxxx

God, am I really the only one left? :cry:

Congrats to all new mommies!

Thanks, some days it just gets frustrating. Especially when everyone around you finds it entertaining to keep asking you if the baby is here yet, while they know you'll text them once she is here.
I'm easily annoyed today and feeling depressed :cry:

:hugs: Big hugs :hugs:

I know MIL phone every day, even though she was the one watching ds1 - I kept saying to her I wouldn't be taking him with us!!! but she still phoned daily so I know how frustrating it is. I just stopped answering the phone

Hi I was due 2nd March but had my lovely baby boy Ethan Thomas 13 days early on 17th Feb weighing 6lb 9oz x

Congratulations , we had our own little boy named Ethan on 18th Feb weighing 6lb 9oz too !! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->