*~*March Mummies*~*

Reaction score
Don't think there will be many of you yet as i've not long found out and i'm due March 3rd! Would love to see some other ladies who are due in March, line up!!

Updated with everyones due dates, if you date changes then please let me know! :thumbup:

We have a sig now! IMG]https://img651.imageshack.us/img651/786/11490539fde1f76m3.jpg/IMG] (just put the [ before the IMGs

https://img651.imageshack.us/img651/786/11490539fde1f76m3.jpg

1st - kate1984, Rivetkitten, mummyk2b, happy2011
2nd - BabyMuvva, nette17
3rd - Bloodbinds, Funkym, lotusflower, happygal, hannaho88, thelioncub, jam
4th - emera35, Rachel B, BLC34, young_chazza, GradMommy
5th - DizziSkittle, Mrs_Grissom, matchings0cks, Nimoo, MissyBlaze
6th - suffolksarah, SyllyPoohBear, 2ndtimer, NewMoon
7th - Mummy2Corban, isaiahfaith, sandy28, angels3.. , Brookamy2000, louloubelle76, ttcwithendo, FngrsCrossed
8th - hereishoping, patni, Smub, Bumblebee117, embojet, sdrnr1, youngmommy2, lozza1uk, bustered
9th - Mommy2234, dragonneyes, Shinona, Eala
10th - jem77, pixydust, emma4g63, 2nd time
11th - workingttc, shondra1234, MiissMuffet,pooch ,Bee70, Buttonnose82
12th - bamboo10, babybambi
13th - neversaynever, Mrs Cupcake, wishn2Bmom
14th - agreeksmom
15th - Hello Kitty, sweetmama26, MyLittleFish
16th - jds2011, 6lilpigs, waula, baboo
17th - Cryssie11, 35inMT, FaiiryDustt
18th - firsttimer1, hcg
19th - SeaThreePeeO
20th
21st
22nd
23rd - blessedmomma
24th
25th
26th - JellyBeann
27th
28th - Kel127
29th - Josiejo 29th, marley2580
30th
31st

:angel: KittyVentura 18th July :angel:

Hey lady, by my last period i think im due about the 7th march! Congratulations! How are you feeling?

Way-hey, congrats! I'm feeling fine! Lol No symptoms at all here yet but i guess it is early days, think i was about 7 weeks pregnant til i got symptoms with my last, not looking forward to that! How are you feeling? x

Same here...even though i do have waves of feeling sick here and there! Same here i didnt really get proper symptoms till about 7 weeks.....feeling sick, tired, sore boobies, gagging on brushing teeth.....!! Fingers crossed its different this time. When are you booking to see the doctor? x

Saw him on Tuesday so that's already sorted at least! The midwife will be calling me within a couple of weeks to arrange to see me... don't think it's sunk in quite yet, due to no symptoms and i've not told anyone, lol! Have you told people?

i think i maybe due 3-4th march....ive only had one period due to breastfeeding do im unsure of the length of my cycle!?!? Im gonna book an appointment with the doctor for next week. Apart from my OH and my mum!! I just cant wait to see baby is ok then ill feel soooo much better!

Hiya - i think I'm due in March :shrug: - my last cycle was weird I usually have a 29-33 cycle but this time I didnt Ov till CD25!! Think that means it would of been a 39 day cycle so i'm assuming it's due in March - my LMP was 17th May???

Congrats on your :baby: xx

My period was 25th may i OV on day 21 so im guessing my cycle has gotta be over 30 days? Congrulations! x

I just tested today, and by the date of my last period i should be due 3/4thMarch too, congratulations! :) I'm feeling exactly the same as last time (its why i tested with a very irregular cycle) although i didn't know until 7 weeks before. Hope i skip the sickness again!

How lovely! Were all due round the same time! I just wanna have a scan! It starts making it feel a little more really when you see ya little bean wriggling about! x

Hi Ladies, I'm also due around March 3rd (based on when my last period was). I'm already feeling some symptoms, felt ill for a couple days, but fine today, tiredness, and now today I have mild cramping in my lower abdomen.. kind of like AF cramps. Is this normal?

I thought AF was gonna show her ugly face last week but she didnt. Had crampy twingy feelings with has eased off a bit now but it is normal as your stretching and growing! I think you only need worry if its super painful. X

I tested because of the AF like cramps, which i had pretty much the whole way through my last pregnancy. Everyone gets different symptoms :thumbup: I was never sick before, but was constantly knackered, not sure that's going to be much fun with a toddler too :)

Doctor told me last time, strong cramps plus bleeding is something you should worry about, but even then might not necessarily mean anything :thumbup:

Ohh, like how we are all due around the same time, would make sense at the moment that we are all early march, i'm unsure about cycles and whatnot but was unsure how some people can have the same due date as me but only tested today, when i tested last week and i was late but have the same due date, then realised that i have much shorted cycle than most peple (usually about 25/26 days) so i guess that must be it?? Lol.

Hello and congrats to all. I am due in 8th March - will be my first so dying to shout from roof tops but bring good at mo. Got stomach ache symptoms and nausea and tiredness

I tested saturday and got a super faint line, darker sunday and really dark yesterday and a 2-3on a digital. Sooo excting ladies x

I tested this morning and got a "is it there or just something in my eye" faintest of faint lines. Got impatient and tested this evening, there is definately a line, its faint, but there, for sure :thumbup: Dead excited, it took 6 years the first time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->