• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*March Mummies*~*

Hi everyone

Got my BFP yesterday and I'm due (based on my LMP) on 8th March :)

so excited but scared too - miscarried at the start of May after only 5 weeks :-(

Sorry to hear that Patni :hugs:

Hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months for you - and all of you actually! :happydance:

HI :D

Congratulations everyone :D

Im Rachel, We had been trying for 6 months...

I did 3 tests yesterday and one thismonring. :) looks like Im due March 4th
I am soooooooooo NERVOUS had a freak out moment when I woke up to the doorbell ringing, I ran down to answer it, my heart was racing, it wasnt til I went back into bed I realized the pulse in my belly was throbing, I just layed there for an hour hoping I didnt hurt anything :(

That aside, in the last three days my boobs have got rounder-they are small so its easy to notice, they are bigger on the outside by my arms LOL

Also I have gone off Dark chocolate-which I LOVE.

Any one else been feelng little stabbing pains in there bellys? like poking?

So If I am 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant that meens I am at the 5 week development mark right? and then when I am 5 weeks and 1 day I am at the 6week development mark? I am confused!

hi :flower: going by my lmp im due on the 3rd of march like you :thumbup:

Congratulations everyone! I'm due on 8th March I think. I had a BFP on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.... think I need to stop POAS now :wacko:

Babydust to all!!!

:dust:

So many people due around the same dates :) Awesome!!!!

Ahh, lots of little spring babies!

I always wanted a summer baby, but then if you remember the weather we've had in England in March, it was gorgeous all month! Then this 'summer' has been pretty rubbish - so now i'm glad of a march baby! Lol. I just hope i'm not a few days early, as next year is a leapyear, imagine having a baby born on the 29th Feb, only getting a 'proper' birthday every 4 years!! Lol.

Ahh, lots of little spring babies!

I always wanted a summer baby, but then if you remember the weather we've had in England in March, it was gorgeous all month! Then this 'summer' has been pretty rubbish - so now i'm glad of a march baby! Lol. I just hope i'm not a few days early, as next year is a leapyear, imagine having a baby born on the 29th Feb, only getting a 'proper' birthday every 4 years!! Lol.

hadn't thought of that - I think I should be OK though due 8th so hopefully it won't be that early!

o i never thought of that either!! Hehe! I was a week late with Corban! Love all the March babies! :hugs:

Germany had beautiful weather between March and mid June, now all its doing is raining every other day alternating with VERY hot and humid weather! Apparently weather wise this has been a strange year, and normally it rains all in April...

Congrats Mommy 2234

So who have you all told about your pregnancies?
I told my best friend who is in America and he told his boss and his best friend who is in Japan. (we need moral support) We are holding off telling family until we have been to the doctors, and even then we will probably wait til July.

Hi Ladie, a huge congratulations to you all!!!
I am also due 3rd March which is the day before my birthday!!! EEEKKK!!!
I can't quite believe it!!!
I still dont believe I'm pregnant yet, so much so I have taken my 6th test today after finding out a week ago today!! Once again it is showing a positive so thats 100% on all 6 tests!! LOL!!!
Its so nice to all be due around same dates, will be nice to keep in touch with everyone!!
Maybe make a facebook group for us to join or something???

EEEEEKKK XXXX

Tis lovely isnt it! We can all share scans, feeling/being sick etc etc!! Hehe! Got doctors next tuesday so we will see what he has to see x

Hi girls! Congrats to you all!! Just got my BFP yesterday, EDD is March 11 based on LMP and ovulation. No symptoms really yet, other than some cramping during the night last night, bbs (which are small to begin with) are bigger, and gassiness (sorry, tmi!!).

It took us a full 6 months--7 cycles--and this is our first, so I'm both shocked and excited. I think I'll feel better as soon as the date for AF passes (Sunday). For now, just peeing on lots of sticks to keep reassuring myself!

H&H 9 months to everyone! Glad to have found this thread!

So who have you all told about your pregnancies?
I told my best friend who is in America and he told his boss and his best friend who is in Japan. (we need moral support) We are holding off telling family until we have been to the doctors, and even then we will probably wait til July.

I've just told DH and my good friend at work, since I took the test at work (I know, ridiculous, I'm a freak), and she's known about all my TTC efforts. Also figure if I'm going to need to go to a bunch of doctor's appointments, or be puking in the bathroom, it's good to have a co-worker have my back. Waiting to tell my parents until after the first doctor's appt.

Congrats Bloodbinds; didn't know you were expecting!

I'm also due on March 7th, 2012. I just found out on Sunday. Although we had been trying for eight months, it came as a total shock. I was finally at the point where I didn't care anymore if I got pregnant and definitely didn't expect to see 'Pregnant' on my test! Hubby was upstairs when I was in the bathroom and heard me yel "Oh my GOD! OH MY.. HAHAHA!" There went my plan for surprising him, LOL! He found out right when I did. :)

I had been freaking out a few days ago due to brownish discharge and convinced myself I was miscarrying.. and decided to go to the doctor later that day to get a blood test to see if I really was pregnant and my HCG levels. That same morning I was freaking out, my mom (who doesn't know yet) called and said she had a dream she was holding my baby girl. She had blondish brown hair, my hubby's eyes.. Now if that wasn't God reassuring me that things were going to be OK.. I don't know what it was!

Later that day I had my tests and I am indeed pregnant with good HCG levels. Things are going well. :)

Oh, and this is my first pregnancy :)

So far I've just been ridiculously tired at times, and voraciously hungry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->