• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*March Mummies*~*

Congrats everone :happydance:
Based on my last period I am due 3-10-12. Got my BFP on Thurs and I have done 8 tests since then...just to make sure....lol! I'm scared, nervous and excited!!
This is my first and I turn 35 at the end or March, so having a baby before I turn 35 is going to make that birthday a bit easier to handle!!
Trying so hard to stay calm and not stress about what could happen and just focus on having positive thoughts!

I'm so happy for everyone and look forward to hearing everyone's stories!

wow, march babies already? isnt the year going fast? I'm due in January... but GOOD LUCK xxx

Congrats everone :happydance:
Based on my last period I am due 3-10-12. Got my BFP on Thurs and I have done 8 tests since then...just to make sure....lol! I'm scared, nervous and excited!!
This is my first and I turn 35 at the end or March, so having a baby before I turn 35 is going to make that birthday a bit easier to handle!!
Trying so hard to stay calm and not stress about what could happen and just focus on having positive thoughts!

I'm so happy for everyone and look forward to hearing everyone's stories!

We are soo similar! I'm due either the 10th or 11th, and got my BFP on Thursday. Also have taken like 100 tests! I'll be 35 next year as well (in December though), and really wanted to have a baby while I was still 34, since it's our first and we'd like to have more. H&H 9 months to you!!

Hi all, I should be due on March 6th. This will be our first baby. We MC christmas at 8 weeks, i felt sure something was going to go wrong with that pregnancy. But tryingb to stay super confident and relaxed this time, What will be, will be!!
Not many symptoms as yet, sore nips slightlyb acidy/sicky but nothing major!! Happy and healthy 9 months to us all!!!! WAAAAAA HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

H&H 9 months to you too WORKINGTTC!
The age thing scares me as we want more too!

Hi ladies

Im due 5th march, its my 1st and im crapping myself lol

had headaches, stomach ache,bloating, totally gone off tea, and going to the loo LOTS lol

Hello ladies, how have you all been today? Congratulations to all the new bfp since ive last been on x

Hi ladies

Im due 5th march, its my 1st and im crapping myself lol

had headaches, stomach ache,bloating, totally gone off tea, and going to the loo LOTS lol

Hey, im am also due on the 5th of march with my first baby!

got the same symptoms too! :)

good luck! :)

xXx

I'm due March first, but my other daughter was born a week or so early...so you never know I may give birth on the 29th February and my poor child won't have a birthday every year.

Congratulations to everyone since i last checked!!

And Rivetkitten, i'm the same my son was 4 weeks early, i could end up in January for all i know! :haha: Fingers crossed we all manage to miss the 29th of Feb though ;)

its nice to know there is other ladies due the same time as me :)

feeling very bloated tonight

Ergh, i'm feeling bloated too, but its my own fault for eating loads of noodles for tea :dohh:

Congratulations to everyone, I just found out and by due date should be March 7th. I have been feeling very sleepy all day and my boobs hurt. How is everyone doing today

Congratulations to everyone, I just found out and by due date should be March 7th. I have been feeling very sleepy all day and my boobs hurt. How is everyone doing today

Congratulations to the new peope to the thread!

Today I am 5 weeks! YIKES!
It is exactly a week since my period is due and I am sooo freaking scared it will arrive (I had positive prego tests) I have some stomach ache which feels like gas pains.
I find my self tired but waking up earlier than usual and I cant eat a whole meal in one sitting :( Im not even hungry!
Also I am getting more mucus down below.. Its a different kind of mucus to what I normally have, its more wet.
What is everyone else's symptoms?

I am pretty bloated and ridiculously hungry but can only eat small amounts at any one time. Getting a bit horminal too - very error and quite short tempered. Poor oh! Have told parents but that is it do far. Think close friends may find out soon if I go out for yet another evening and don't drink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->