*~*March Mummies*~*

congratulations on seeing your Bubs and being team yello bet you cant wait for the surprise

I really can't! I was a bit tempted to look but I just keep thinking about that moment when it's born and OH can tell me what we've got. I'm just so excited!

I know this sounds strange but eventhough the tech said girl im still only going to buy gender neutral clothes and other things just to be safe i dont know if its just cos im in total shock that im having a girl or im just strange :dohh: sooo the day my baby arrives and i hear the sex it will be complete confirmation soo then i can buy gender specific clothes :happydance:
have you bought anything for bubs yet? i havent started shopping yet cos were redecourating the whole house soo waiting for that to be over first :thumbup:

NO, not bought anything, TBH I still can't believe this is happening, I don't feel like there's really going to be a baby at the end. I should probably get cracking on things...

Sick and frustrated. I've been told so many times that I need to watch my stress level and everything because I'm at risk of losing the baby if I don't but how do you not stress around this time of year, especially when you need to move and have no money for Christmas? Hopefully things go smoothly from here on out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->