*~*March Mummies*~*

Eeek 3weeks till i can try n find out what im cooking.. im trying to guess but havent gt a clue, froggi congrats on your prince :D

https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/syllypoohbear/threeinone.jpg

Well here is our pics of our little one at 17 weeks yesterday. :) We are having..... A SURPRISE. :) And very excited!

Well here is our pics of our little one at 17 weeks yesterday. :) We are having..... A SURPRISE. :) And very excited!

Awwwwwww! I love that first pic. It looks like it's doing exercises. Congrats on your surprise, we're not going to find out either (I hope!)

Aww those pics are lovely, the little foot is too cute :D and congrats on your surprise im still debating if i want to know or not but there is always the chance that bubs doesnt show so i might not get a choice anyway.. hmm! One day i want to know then the next i don't

A few more weeks and I get my 3d 20 week scan...woooooot. I can't wait.

i know i cant wait till my 20 weeks scan get to see baby again, i keep counting down the days has anyone been buying things? ive held out until now but after my 20 week scan i am full blown ready to shop till i drop :happydance:

Hi I'm due 17 march xx congratulations everybody x

Hey tiggerz thanks and congrats to you too.. how are you and your pregnancy? :hugs:

Can't believe I am going to be FIVE months pregnant in less then a week!! WOW I am so glad this is going fast. I can't wait to meet our new little one! :)

20 weeks today! AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Mum took me shopping for lots of lovely clothes though :)

Had my gender scan this evening, and it's a
......................................................................... BOY!!!!

002.jpg 003.jpg

:happydance:

had my 20 week scan today and were team :pink:

:cloud9:

Had my 20 week yesterday! We're team.....:yellow:

Yaay

Attachments

• 20+2.jpg
    20+2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2
congratulations on seeing your Bubs and being team yellow bet you cant wait for the surprise :happydance:

congratulations on seeing your Bubs and being team yello bet you cant wait for the surprise

I really can't! I was a bit tempted to look but I just keep thinking about that moment when it's born and OH can tell me what we've got. I'm just so excited!

congratulations on seeing your Bubs and being team yello bet you cant wait for the surprise

I really can't! I was a bit tempted to look but I just keep thinking about that moment when it's born and OH can tell me what we've got. I'm just so excited!

I know this sounds strange but eventhough the tech said girl im still only going to buy gender neutral clothes and other things just to be safe i dont know if its just cos im in total shock that im having a girl or im just strange :dohh: sooo the day my baby arrives and i hear the sex it will be complete confirmation soo then i can buy gender specific clothes :happydance:
have you bought anything for bubs yet? i havent started shopping yet cos were redecourating the whole house soo waiting for that to be over first :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->