*~*March Mummies*~*

I have ANOTHER scan tomorrow to check for problems with the baby/me. I've had a lot of problems with this pregnancy so far. Hope LO is all active and bouncy.

feeling a little like no one is on here anymore. lol Pregnancy brain making everyone forget? lol

Hi all, can I join you guys?! Just spotted this thread, I have been posting in Mid March Mammas, but I'm actually due 1st March!!
XXLooley XX

Looley - you have deserted us mid march mamas??? LOL :rofl: only kidding. I pop in here time to time as well. I keep meaning to change ''mid march mamas'' to march mamas so more fitting!!! ;) its only called that as it started off as a thread and not a group LOL

anyway hope all you ladies on here are doing well - and good luck to anyone with a scan coming up xxxx

Looley - you have deserted us mid march mamas??? LOL :rofl: only kidding. I pop in here time to time as well. I keep meaning to change ''mid march mamas'' to march mamas so more fitting!!! ;) its only called that as it started off as a thread and not a group LOL

anyway hope all you ladies on here are doing well - and good luck to anyone with a scan coming up xxxx

ha ha no never Firsttimer :winkwink:! I just jump in all threads , especially March ones.. for advice and reassurance on some of these bloody pregnancy symptoms! XX

me too - more info and ladies the better i say :)

where is everybody here tho? :) I feel a bit sick as just eaten too much.... as per usual. LOL.

Welp. LO very active and healthy. I found out what it is too :D...can you tell? Haha...stupid question...of course you can!

Attachments

• 14Weeks4Days.jpg
    14Weeks4Days.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 14
I keep meaning to change ''mid march mamas'' to march mamas so more fitting!!! ;) its only called that as it started off as a thread and not a group LOL

Yes ~ Good idea :thumbup: I wasnt sure about joining at first, as im due 1st March

I love our group firsttimer1, its so chatty & friendly :hugs:

I've really been neglecting this group lately :blush:
How's everyone doing?

All good here. Just on my way out to go and buy our buggy. How excited am I? Gone for Mothercare mychoice4 with maxi-cosi cabrio car seat :)

question girls

how likely is it too feel some very small movement at 14 weeks???

I first felt Little Man at 16 weeks! Yesterday I felt some popping and thought nothing of it, but this morning I keep feeling what feeling like very gentle poking ...... please tell me I'm not going crazy!!!

I think with your second it could be more likely to feel it sooner. I'm 14+4 and have occasionally felt pokey/poppy feelings. I have had the squits though, so it's probably that!

Oooop! I see a penis! lol Congrats on the little boy!!

Welp. LO very active and healthy. I found out what it is too :D...can you tell? Haha...stupid question...of course you can!

I have DEFINTELY felt the baby moving. And yesterday my mom was listen to the heart beat and I felt and we heard the baby kick the doppler. lol

So I thought I'd share this with you all incase anyone wants to try it. I did the red cabbage gender test this morning. If you don't know what that is look it up on youtube. Anyways and here is a image of my results.

Red and pink if it's a boy and blue or purple if it's a girl. Mine is purple!
https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/syllypoohbear/IMG_0686.jpg

Have been thinking that I have felt pokes/flutters the last couple of days too but as it is my first I am sure it is too early so kept it to myself.

Just got date of my 20 weeks scan - 14th Oct. Feeling really excited again now.

Hello loves. You probably don't remember me from the early pages but I fell pregnant with your guys and had a very early MC. I said when I left the thread that I'd keep you updated with my TTC journey so I'm just popping in to tell you that I just found out we're pregnant again and expecting a baby in May.

I hope you're all cooking well
:cloud9:

Hello loves. You probably don't remember me from the early pages but I fell pregnant with your guys and had a very early MC. I said when I left the thread that I'd keep you updated with my TTC journey so I'm just popping in to tell you that I just found out we're pregnant again and expecting a baby in May.

I hope you're all cooking well
:cloud9:

Congratulations. H&h 9 months!

First Doctors apt today. Excited and nervous all at the same time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->